• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Somebody I Used To Know [Main]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
1800e40a59e35891baf9e74f69f64e95.jpg
≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡
searchlight.regular.png
≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡​
Location: Foyer to Kitchen | Outfit | Neutral| Mentions: Vivian, Carter ( Xed Xed Pastry Pastry )

As she whips around, he's met with a pleasant scent--though, the same cannot be said for words. "You said you weren't coming back," she says heavily. "Was that a lie or do you not remember what you told me on the phone that day?"

Alehk's smile transitions to a guilty nibble on the inside of his cheek, a painful loss of words befalling him.

A hand in his pocket, bag over his shoulder, his brown eyes become downcast--unbothered and unmoving despite the few people coming and going as Vivian's gorgeous, absolutely stunning character awaits what he'll say.

He sighs a silent defeat. Looking up at Vivian again, she's turning away. "Coming!" she hollers out. Alehk tells himself to stop her, but what'll he do after that? Upset her more--that's all. Then, she's gone and Alehk stands alone in the foyer. His bag falls from his shoulder and hits the floor as he takes a deep breath that feels like the first one in a long time. Don't rush it, man...

And so, he furthers to the kitchen to find the previous guy--the one with the motorcycle. Alehk pulls out a chair and takes a seat, "'Sup... You brought drinks, no?" He knows that answer. "Take some shots with me?" A forced, charming smile pulls on his lips.

Afiya Russo

Outfit: X
Tags: Annabelle Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Afiya was rummaging through her clothes, plotting the downfall of one of her housemates when she heard someone shout. She’d calmed down a little as she thought. Afiya prided herself on her ability to control her emotions and hide them from others. She freed her hair from its tie, letting it tumble down her shoulder in waves before turning. Afiya raised an eyebrow as she watched Annabelle rush in and start picking up clothes. It was then that she started to notice some of the fabrics. Afiya spotted clothes that she’d liked on Annabelle and brought for her. For a moment Afiya was reminded of the time when they’d lived together and the memories they’d share. For a second her eyes softened as she stared at her ex but it was gone just as fast.

Seeing as there was only one bed and Annabelle had unpacked her clothes Afiya assumed that this was some part of the contract. Her suspicions were confirmed when Annabelle told her so. It’s not like they’d hadn’t shared the same living space before so that didn’t bother her. Afiya was more annoyed at the fact that she was being forced to share. After all this time she would be close Annabelle once again and she didn’t know how to feel about it yet. “I see...well we’ve lived together so it shouldn’t be a problem, right cara? Just make sure to clean up after yourself.” Afiya went back to looking through her clothes. “Who was that girl? What’s her name?” She suddenly asked, her voice taking on a darker tone. “She’s either very bold or very stupid….”

After finding an outfit Afiya tied her hair in a tight bun and secured it with some hair ties. She went into the bathroom to change quickly and walked back out.
code by Ri.a

[class name=stoneBackground] height: 440px; width: calc(100% + 17px); background: white; margin: auto; overflow: auto; [/class] [class name=stoneImage] height: 480px; width: 100%; background-image: url(https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0765/0807/products/Misty_Mountain_Wall_Mural_Mountain_Wall_Decal_large.png?v=1495142921); background-size: 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat; [/class] [class name=stoneHeader] margin: auto; padding: 5px; text-align: center; font-size: 50px; color: #1c3d41; [/class] [class name=stoneArrow] margin-top: 150px; text-align: center; font-size: 60px; color: #e2eae8; [/class] [class name=stoneContent] padding: 5px; color: #1c3d41; margin-top: -10px; [/class] [class name=stoneWrapper] margin: auto; overflow: hidden; width: 440px; [/class] [class name=stoneCredit] font-size: 10px; color: #426369; text-align: right; [/class] [div class=stoneWrapper][div class=stoneBackground][div class=stoneImage][div class=stoneHeader]
Carter Bowie
[/div][div class=stoneArrow]⇟[/div][/div][div class=stoneHeader]
"A Few Shots"
[/div][div class=stoneContent]
Carter had unzipped his bag, unloading the casings of classic beers into the fridge, before being accompanied by a muscular stranger whom he recognized from in the Foyer. With the girl that was speaking to him. He assumed they were exes, from the obvious look on her face before she dove into the pool in the backyard. He asked if he brought drinks, and after a generous wave to dissipate the billow of smoke around him, he gestured to one of the duffel bags on the counter that was zipped open. "Yup." He smiled, taking out a couple strong tonics. "I've got Amaretto, Rum, Vodka, Tequila, I'm sure you're a straight Vodka kind of guy. " He said after grabbing the Vodka and two shot glasses. He poured the drinks and flaunted a little, placing the glass in front of where Alehk was sitting. "Name's Carter if you didn't get the drift. Was that your-" He shrugged his shoulder over to where the pool was- "Ex?" He casually asked. He took a long drag from his vape machine before suggesting an idea to make their grand entrance. "I hear the girls outside are getting pretty thirsty, how about we join them for the pool party? Drinks can always have a good impression on someone." Carter grinned. "Before getting wasted, we should probably both change into attire to fit swimming." He was of course, high, so the least artificial snicker came out of him unwillingly. "Cheers." He said and downed the shot in one gulp.

[/div][/div][div class=stoneCredit]Coded By || @StoneWolf18[/div][/div]

Mention: Xed Xed Danoram Danoram

Carter had unzipped his bag, unloading the casings of classic beers into the fridge, before being accompanied by a muscular stranger whom he recognized from in the Foyer. With the girl that was speaking to him. He assumed they were exes, from the obvious look on her face before she dove into the pool in the backyard. He asked if he brought drinks, and after a generous wave to dissipate the billow of smoke around him, he gestured to one of the duffel bags on the counter that was zipped open. "Yup." He smiled, taking out a couple strong tonics. "I've got Amaretto, Rum, Vodka, Tequila, I'm sure you're a straight Vodka kind of guy. " He said after grabbing the Vodka and two shot glasses. He poured the drinks and flaunted a little, placing the glass in front of where Alehk was sitting. "Name's Carter if you didn't get the drift. Was that your-" He shrugged his shoulder over to where the pool was- "Ex?" He casually asked. He took a long drag from his vape machine before suggesting an idea to make their grand entrance. "I hear the girls outside are getting pretty thirsty, how about we join them for the pool party? Drinks can always have a good impression on someone." Carter grinned. "Before getting wasted, we should probably both change into attire to fit swimming." He was of course, high, so the least artificial snicker came out of him unwillingly. "Cheers." He said and downed the shot in one gulp.

Last edited:
Sophie Mathews
with: | mentions: erzulie erzulie Pastry Pastry Xed Xed apolla apolla

a10c383e9c7babe58a217e8d2620f8e0.jpg
"You are really full of surprises, and to be honest, I hate them"

Sophie was still annoyed at the whole idea of staying in the same room as her ex and she was still shocked that it was Jason, she and he were just something that happened during the summer before meeting Eric, so the fact that the producers knew about him was crazy, although if he was a bad memory for Sophie she was glad it wasn't him, the guy who broke her heart in million pieces and destroy all her dreams and made her feel dumb.

Sophie stopped thinking on Carter when she heard the voice of Vivian telling them of a pool party, she wasn't really sure if it was the best idea since she knew alcohol would be involved and having people that you have a grudge with didn't add good things at all. But maybe she could relax a little bit and maybe they would need someone to take care of them when they were extremely drunk.

But even if she wanted to go and have a good time she felt insecure about being seen in a swimsuit knowing that the other girls were gorgeous she thought that if Eric was there he would tell her that she was the prettiest girl in the world but in reality, he wasn't there and Jason wouldn't say that to her, he would be too busy flirting with someone else rather than paying attention to Sophie.

She took a deep breath and made her way out of her room so she could go to the pool she wouldn't let Jason or her insecurities ruin her time, she would have fun and have a great time with Bella and Vivian. But as she was making her way down she saw how the girl that introduced herself as Afiya was going upstairs soaked and furious "Are you..." Sophie didn't have the chance to finish since the girl passed next to her like a tornado and not too long after that happened Annabelle followed Afiya to their room.

She was sure she didn't take that much time but the drama was already happening at the pool, and she was worried about what could happen there, as she made it to the pool she noticed that Blue or Jason was nowhere to be seen but then she noticed two new guys one she didn't have a clue who it was but the other one was well known to her, it was the same guy that used to sing love songs to impress her or the times she would be completely scared of riding his bike and he would reassure that everything was going to be alright or the guy that had her first kiss and the one she thought would be her first time and that she was going to marry and have a family with.

Just by seeing him Sophie wanted to go back to her room and cry until her eyes were completely dried, this couldn't be happening. Why the guy that broke her heart in high school and who also was the reason she couldn't accept marrying Eric because deep down in her heart she thought there would be a happy ever after for them at the end was here? She was right, she should have stayed in her room.
coding; allrightsreserved @crucialstar

ANNABELLE

| Location:bedroom| Mood: buzzed, disappointed in self, embarassed| Mentioned: Afiya erzulie erzulie |

Annabelle nodded to afiyas question. “Y-yeah it’s not a problem.” Annabelle said to her. She knew how afiya was about always being composed and sounding more calculating than emotional. Still she would be lying if she didn’t admit Afiyas cold and blank responses to her interactions with Annabelle hurt. Still she did her best to hide it as she heard her ex’s question on the girl. “From what I heard her names Vivian.” Annabelle informed her as she picked up the last piece of clothing and stood up. “I think she’s rather stupid to do that to you.” Annabelle said with a chuckle at the thought. Walking to put her clothes in her bag. Looking up to catch a glimpse of afiya changing she blushed and looked down. She didn’t know why but it felt like she shouldn’t be looking. Like she wasn’t allowed to or something terrible would happen if she did. She knew it was stupid but she couldn’t help it. Once afiya had finished Annabelle glances up at her beautiful ex and mentally sighed at the beauty. And almost as immediately as Annabelle had entered Afiya left. Leaving Annabelle standing there a little frozen before letting her head drop and sigh. “Well that went well.” She mumbled to herself as she stuffed her clothes into her bag for now and closed it up before heading for the door as well

mentions:

A4682E51-AA4D-487F-AC60-A1AD0591EDBC.gif

b1a4dc691169e01affd6e1aaee237fea.png

Mentions: Kayden (@Cosmo); Alehk ( Danoram Danoram ); Carter ( Pastry Pastry ); Vivian ( Xed Xed ); Sophie ( Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy ); Afiya ( erzulie erzulie ); Annabelle ( Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving )
Interactions: Vivian ---> Afiya, Annabelle ---> Vivian again
Outfit: xXx

It didn't take long for Vivian to join Bella in the water, and the purple haired girl shrieked with delight. "Damn, I shoulda brought the champagne out here or something." She pouted for a moment, then realized that the dark skinned girl who had been sitting on the chair was soaked. "What the hell happened?" What had she missed in the few seconds she'd been underwater?

Lord, drama already.

As Afiya went inside, drying off, Bella shot Vivian a knowing look. "You did that, didn't you?" Annabelle telling Vivian she might regret that later cemented the idea in her head, and she smirked down into the water. Sadly the pretty tatted girl left the water, taking her whiskey with her. "Damnit!"

From her spot by the edge of the pool, she could see the two new guys still inside. "Hey!" She shouted, trying to wave her arms and get the attention of one of them. "HEY!" When that didn't work, she sighed, swimming backwards a bit and placing her hands on her hips. "Well how are we supposed to get drunk now?"

She rolled her eyes, looking over at Vivian. "Where's Sophie? Did you see her before you came out here, wreaking havoc?" Snorting to herself, she splashed the water in front of her a little before throwing herself backwards, floating on top of the water. "SOPHIE! BRING THE ALCOHOL!"

Hot-Sale-Unique-Design-Women-s-Patchwork-Bandage-Strappy-Bikinis-Set-Solid-Color-Push-Up-Swimsuit.jpg_640x640.jpg

code by apolla apolla

Why'd I do it? I guess it was the mischievous streak in me feeling the need to get up to some nonsense. Besides getting wet is half the fun. If you're asking if I did it out of malicious intent then no. I barely know the girl.

She was going to regret that huh? Vivian felt completely at ease as a sigh of content escaped her. Not the first time she'd heard such words. It had become one of her parents favourite sayings over the years and she'd already tired of it. Wasn't her fault if the girl didn't know how to handle it when somebody rained on her parade and that hadn't even been her intention. Not that it mattered. She'd deal with the drama or whatever when it came. For now she was going to kick back relax and soak in some rays while enjoying the cool water.

When Bella asked if that had been her doing, she gave a knowing smile and a small shrug of her shoulders as she dipped beneath the surface till her body was touching the pool floor before kicking back up for fresh air. She burst through the waters just as Bella threw another question her way. And it was a good one. Where was Sophie? She hadn't seen the sweet blonde since...since they were trading drinks in the kitchen. Odd. The shout caught Vivian off guard as she swam to the edge and she was so glad she hadn't been climbing out of the pool already or she might have just fallen back into the water in surprise. "I'll go look for her and grab a drink or two while I'm at it." She padded over to the chairs and grabbed a towel to dry herself off, shaking out her hair as she headed back to the house. Hopefully the girl wouldn't be too hard to find. Vivian had barely reached the door when she spotted her looking like she was about to cry and her brows furrowed in concern as she walked over to her. Resting one hand gently on her shoulder and hoping she hadn't spooked her, Vivian spoke as softly and comforting as she could manage. "Hey girl, you alright? Need to talk out whatever it is that's on your mind?"

apolla apolla
Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy

searchlight.regular.png
Location: Kitchen | Outfit | Neutral | Mentions: Carter Pastry Pastry

Alehk listens to Carter name off a list of beverages, nodding his head at the speculation that he's a straight vodka type of guy as his smile becomes more genuine. "Something like that," he mutters, waiting as the other prepares him a drink that's soon placed in front of him.

He takes it, holding it to his lips but looking in the direction of Carter's gesture without drinking. "Ex?" Carter wonders.

Alehk pinches his lips together and sighs through his nose. "Unfortunately," is all he says before downing his shot. It's painfully bitter, washing down his throat like bad medicine.

"Yeah, cheers." He watches Carter take his own shot, then laughs a bit. "I probably won't swim but I'll tag along with you, sure." Alehk stands up, plucking his bag from the floor. "I've gotta find my room anyway, and put my clothes up." He's never been one to jump straight into the flow of things, usually giving himself some time to adjust to everyone before immediately stripping half-naked and flaunting himself. Though, he wouldn't mind for Vivian to see how he's progressed since high-school.

[class name=stoneBackground] height: 440px; width: calc(100% + 17px); background: white; margin: auto; overflow: auto; [/class] [class name=stoneImage] height: 480px; width: 100%; background-image: url(https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0765/0807/products/Misty_Mountain_Wall_Mural_Mountain_Wall_Decal_large.png?v=1495142921); background-size: 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat; [/class] [class name=stoneHeader] margin: auto; padding: 5px; text-align: center; font-size: 50px; color: #1c3d41; [/class] [class name=stoneArrow] margin-top: 150px; text-align: center; font-size: 60px; color: #e2eae8; [/class] [class name=stoneContent] padding: 5px; color: #1c3d41; margin-top: -10px; [/class] [class name=stoneWrapper] margin: auto; overflow: hidden; width: 440px; [/class] [class name=stoneCredit] font-size: 10px; color: #426369; text-align: right; [/class] [div class=stoneWrapper][div class=stoneBackground][div class=stoneImage][div class=stoneHeader]
Carter Bowie
"A Few Shots"
"Sounds wonderful, meet back down here in a few? Haven't seen my ex yet, so hopefully, I don't run into them upstairs." He smiled, grabbing his bag and leaving the stronger liquor bag on the counter. "This'll be fun." He smiled and skipped steps up the stairs. After jogging down the hallway, he ran into an open doorway. Looking around, noticing that the other doors were all shut, he said under his breath. "Ah fuck." And stepped into the doorway. His eyes widened and he saw a face that was too recognizable. The only words he could muster was "Holy shit- Sophie." He said, noticing that Alek's Ex, whom he hadn't caught her name yet, was standing near her, a hand on her shoulder. "I'm jus- just gonna leave my bags here and change... Change somewhere." He set his bag down and fished through it as quickly as he could, grabbing his swimsuit and finding a room to quickly change in. He left the room and made sure to check a mirror or two to make sure he still had his abs and biceps. He was glad he worked out the night before since they were still there- somehow - even with all the drinking and smoking he does. He'd left his vape on the counter, so he'd grabbed it and took a few puffs, muttering under his breath about seeing Sophie. Sophie. He thought. Out of all the fucking people in the world, it would've been Sophie. She was the only girl he wished he'd stayed with, the only one that he'd wanted, but their relationship was too painful, too toxic to stay together. He put his head in one of his hands on the counter and took long drags of his vape, to calm down and forget about her.

Mention: Xed Xed Danoram Danoram Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy

"Sounds wonderful, meet back down here in a few? Haven't seen my ex yet, so hopefully, I don't run into them upstairs." He smiled, grabbing his bag and leaving the stronger liquor bag on the counter. "This'll be fun." He smiled and skipped steps up the stairs. After jogging down the hallway, he ran into an open doorway. Looking around, noticing that the other doors were all shut, he said under his breath. "Ah fuck." And stepped into the doorway. His eyes widened and he saw a face that was too recognizable. The only words he could muster was "Holy shit- Sophie." He said, noticing that Alek's Ex, whom he hadn't caught her name yet, was standing near her, a hand on her shoulder. "I'm jus- just gonna leave my bags here and change... Change somewhere." He set his bag down and fished through it as quickly as he could, grabbing his swimsuit and finding a room to quickly change in. He left the room and made sure to check a mirror or two to make sure he still had his abs and biceps. He was glad he worked out the night before since they were still there- somehow - even with all the drinking and smoking he does. He'd left his vape on the counter, so he'd grabbed it and took a few puffs, muttering under his breath about seeing Sophie. Sophie. He thought. Out of all the fucking people in the world, it would've been Sophie. She was the only girl he wished he'd stayed with, the only one that he'd wanted, but their relationship was too painful, too toxic to stay together. He put his head in one of his hands on the counter and took long drags of his vape, to calm down and forget about her.

Afiya Russo

Tags: Vivian Xed Xed , Sophia Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy , Carter Pastry Pastry & Alehk Danoram Danoram

Afiya walked back downstairs, dry and put together once again. Her hair was a little damp but since she’d put it in a bun there was no need to worry about it dripping water everywhere. Upon going downstairs she noticed Vivian and another girl who looked close to breaking down. Afiya sneered slightly but said nothing as she breezed past them, she’d get what was coming to her when the time was right. And as for the other girl well, that wasn’t really her problem. How could she not see this coming? Afiya assumed that he reaction was because of an ex of hers. Afiya shook her head and smiled in amusement before walking into the kitchen.

Afiya noticed the two new men inside of the kitchen. She looked between the two of them, like everyone else who’d arrived they were attractive. Afiya realized that she’d passed by them when she had went upstairs to drive off. Her anger had caused her to act rather rudely and ignore them, hopefully they wouldn’t hold it against her. Afiya smiled charmingly at them. “Hello, I’m Afiya. It’s nice to meet you.” She said politely as she sauntered further into the kitchen. Afiya walked to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of water. “Would you allow me the pleasure of knowing your names?” Her accent appeared once again but instead of being rapid and angry sounding it was polite and slightly husky.

code by Ri.a

Last edited:
searchlight.regular.png
Location: Kitchen | Outfit | Curious | Mentions: Carter Pastry Pastry and Afiya erzulie erzulie

"Sure," Alehk holds up a hand--a motionless wave. "Best of luck," he adds, nodding to Carter in their parting from the kitchen as he now stands alone, his black bag hanging by its strap from his relaxed shoulder and the dirty taste of liquor still on his tongue.

He looks out of a window behind him, having to twist his torso a tad. Of course, his eyes seek Vivian, scanning the poolside scenery... but she's not there. He notes to introduce himself to those that he does see before facing again in the previous direction.

Preparing to leave, it's then that a different woman appears--the one who'd passed by earlier--a brief smile playing at her plump lips as Alehk's brown eyes mistakenly trace the deep chest of her blouse. Realizing this, he immediately looks elsewhere, escaping to meet her own chocolate hues and notice her charming smile. Not only that but all of her. She is, without a doubt, stunningly gorgeous but... Remember why you're here.

At her introduction, Alehk smiles too, following her with his gaze as she finds the refrigerator for a bottle of water. "I'm... Alehk. Alehk Mura," he introduces, somewhat laughing while tilting his head with a curious squint in his eyes. "You sound so formal. Do you always... talk like that? Not that it's a bad thing but... It stands out... I guess." He also wonders about her accent, asking casually, "Where are you from? If you don't mind me asking."

Mentions: Kayden (@Cosmo); Alehk ( Danoram Danoram ); Carter ( Pastry Pastry ); Vivian ( Xed Xed ); Sophie ( Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy ); Afiya ( erzulie erzulie ); Annabelle ( Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving )
Interactions: Alehk, Afiya, Carter ----> Vivian, Sophie

Swimming was fun, sure, but swimming by yourself just wasn't. As Vivian left to go find Sophie, Bella cast a glance towards the upstairs of the house, where she'd left Kay. She wondered what he was doing. Swimming lazily to the edge of the water, she leaned on the edge, kicking her feet slowly to keep herself afloat.

It became clear in the moments that followed that Vivian wasn't coming back, at least not right away. Pursing her lips, Bella waited another beat before pulling herself out of the pool. Dripping wet, she grabbed a towel and half assed dried herself off, tossing the towel haphazardly behind her on her way into the house.

"Well goodness, what's going on here?" She placed her hands on her hips, a coy smile breaking out onto her face as she took in the scene before her. Two boys and Afiya at the counter, though beyond that... her smile faded some as she spotted Vivian and Sophie, turning into a slight frown.

"You okay Soph?" She called to the girl, striding across the room in her bikini-fied glory to reach the two girls she already considered friends. "You look like you need a drink. You want a mimosa? Or something stronger?" Without waiting for an answer, she turned to head back into the kitchen.

Hot-Sale-Unique-Design-Women-s-Patchwork-Bandage-Strappy-Bikinis-Set-Solid-Color-Push-Up-Swimsuit.jpg_640x640.jpg

code by apolla apolla

Sophie Mathews
with: | mentions: erzulie erzulie Pastry Pastry Xed Xed apolla apolla

"I ahte that he is acting like the victim, he was the one that broke my heart"

Sophie would have started crying if it wasn't for Vivian, she couldn't believe how Carter acted in front of her after all that happened between them when they were still dating.

The worried tone on Vivian's voice made Sophie turn her head and see her trying her best not to start crying in front of her "Sorry, I guess I just ruined all the fun but having someone to talk to it would be nice. I need some support right now" She admitted with a sad smile.

Even if it was less than a day since she met Bella and Vivian, Sophie was glad that they cared for her and she was starting to consider both her friends that would be there for her when it came to all the drama related with Carter

And not a lot of time passed before the purple haired girl came to ask if everything was alright "I'm better now, that you are both here trying to cheer me up" She replied to Bella and without giving a chance to answer to Bella if she wanted another drink Sophie saw her go into the kitchen. Sophie realized that their way of dealing with things was completely different while the blonde one was more of crying herself out and having a bin of ice cream to herself it was obvious that Bella's way of solving things was through alcohol.

She followed Bella into the kitchen just to see Afiya talking to the new guy, who by deduction, was Vivian's ex. She wouldn't have minded that much if certain someone wasn't there but seeing Carter there like if they didn't saw each other a couple of minutes ago she hated that Afiya was talking to him, in fact, she hated that he was with her in the first place but the thing that she hated the most was that she was feeling the exact same way that she did when she was in high school "Make two mimosas instead of one, I'm pretty sure I'm going to need them"

Carter Bowie
"High as a Kite"
Carter looked up, and hopped onto the counter of the kitchen island, nodding his head to some random song stuck in his head. He noticed a woman walking in, obviously one of the extremely beautiful exes. He smiled at her, doing a "cheers" motion with his vape as he took a long drag. He noticed how beautiful everyone was, though he was prepared that this show was meant to have beautiful exes just to show off to the public. He studied her features, from her chocolate brown hair to her small waist and her beautiful eyes. Being stood back, he also noticed how muscular Alehk was, compared to himself, Carter was a literal twig to him. He had muscles, but Alehk's stature and his overall look were a lot more fit than him. He shook his head, thinking "How the hell are we going to make up with our exes when there is alcohol, pretty people, and no rules..." He let out a long sigh, aiming the cloud up to the ceiling. The woman said her name, and then she spoke once more. "Would you allow me the pleasure to know your names?" She asked. He watched as Alehk answered, and then smiled, looking at her. "Carter Bowie, it's a pleasure to meet you. Both of us are new, I think the old exes had emergencies to attend to." He hopped down from the counter and placed his vape next to the liquor bag. He then saw another woman, with bright purple hair and a Harley-Quinn esque swimsuit on. She looked like she'd just left the pool. He smiled at her as she walked over to the kitchen. She called to Sophie. Her features were quite different from Afiya. Afiya reminded Carter of a Daddy's girl, one who is disciplined and someone who would have a good time but would have a set bedtime at around nine o'clock. The purple-haired woman was quite different. Her piercings and the way she presented herself was confident and able to handle anything that comes her way. She seemed like a party girl, and this excited Carter to get to know her. He wanted to get to know every one of course, and why not do that with some drinks? He had walked over to the liquor bag, giving it a gentle shake, hearing the bottles clink together. "Alehk and I had taken some shots to prepare ourselves to become bartenders, and then this beautiful woman came to say hello. Would you like a drink?" He said, looking at her Hazel eyes. He took a quick glance to Sophie, and she looked gorgeous but he could tell she was upset. He then dropped his gaze and kept it to the purple-haired woman.

Mention: erzulie erzulie Danoram Danoram apolla apolla Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy

Carter looked up, and hopped onto the counter of the kitchen island, nodding his head to some random song stuck in his head. He noticed a woman walking in, obviously one of the extremely beautiful exes. He smiled at her, doing a "cheers" motion with his vape as he took a long drag. He noticed how beautiful everyone was, though he was prepared that this show was meant to have beautiful exes just to show off to the public. He studied her features, from her chocolate brown hair to her small waist and her beautiful eyes. Being stood back, he also noticed how muscular Alehk was, compared to himself, Carter was a literal twig to him. He had muscles, but Alehk's stature and his overall look were a lot more fit than him. He shook his head, thinking "How the hell are we going to make up with our exes when there is alcohol, pretty people, and no rules..." He let out a long sigh, aiming the cloud up to the ceiling. The woman said her name, and then she spoke once more. "Would you allow me the pleasure to know your names?" She asked. He watched as Alehk answered, and then smiled, looking at her. "Carter Bowie, it's a pleasure to meet you. Both of us are new, I think the old exes had emergencies to attend to." He hopped down from the counter and placed his vape next to the liquor bag. He then saw another woman, with bright purple hair and a Harley-Quinn esque swimsuit on. She looked like she'd just left the pool. He smiled at her as she walked over to the kitchen. She called to Sophie. Her features were quite different from Afiya. Afiya reminded Carter of a Daddy's girl, one who is disciplined and someone who would have a good time but would have a set bedtime at around nine o'clock. The purple-haired woman was quite different. Her piercings and the way she presented herself was confident and able to handle anything that comes her way. She seemed like a party girl, and this excited Carter to get to know her. He wanted to get to know every one of course, and why not do that with some drinks? He had walked over to the liquor bag, giving it a gentle shake, hearing the bottles clink together. "Alehk and I had taken some shots to prepare ourselves to become bartenders, and then this beautiful woman came to say hello. Would you like a drink?" He said, looking at her Hazel eyes. He took a quick glance to Sophie, and she looked gorgeous but he could tell she was upset. He then dropped his gaze and kept it to the purple-haired woman.
swimsuit

Last edited:
I'm not afraid of what she might do if she tries to retaliate. Short of physically attacking me or ruining my things what could she possibly do to hurt me without looking like a total ass? Besides I have more important things to concern myself with.

"It'll take more than that to ruin the fun Sophie, and if you need someone to talk to, I'm all ears. I don't do well with quiet."
Vivian's smile brightened when Bella showed up and immediately came over to comfort Sophie. Unlike Ms Cranky, whose name she had yet to get, she was proving to have a heart to care for others, that and a love for drinks. Seeing the drenched woman sneer and breeze past Sophie as she did, Vivian no longer felt the slightest bit apologetic towards her for having ruined her mood. Whatever her reason was, that just wasn't something you did, not in Vivian's book. Little Ms Diva and her were definitely not going to be friends from the looks of things. Following the other two into the kitchen, she almost stopped short when she saw Alehk staring at the Diva no- checking her out. She felt annoyance at the slight irritation the scene brought out. After all they weren't together anymore and she had no plans for there to be a together with them in the future either. He could do whatever the hell he wanted, flirt with whoever he wanted, smile at whoever he wanted, it didn't matter, they weren't a couple and even when they had been, that had never bothered her. Because you knew exactly where you stood with him then and that his heart was yours. Now you don't. A traitorous little voice in her head whispered. She shoved it to the recesses of her mind. They were just making introductions and polite conversation. Once she got over the shock of seeing him when she'd never expected to cross paths with him again, they'd be all good. Ignoring the little exchange, she retrieved her dip to accompany the drinks and pulled out the glasses, presenting them with a flourish. "Time to work your magic bartender. Mimosas on the double for the lady and myself please. And of course you're free to make one for yourself as well if you wish to join us." She added with a cheeky grin and mischievous glint in her eyes.

apolla apolla
Danoram Danoram
erzulie erzulie

Afiya Russo

Tags: Vivian Xed Xed , Sophia Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy , Carter Pastry Pastry & Alehk Danoram Danoram Bella apolla apolla

“It’s nice to meet you Alehk and Carter. And yes I do always talk like this. I’m afraid my parents drilled the important of proper grammar into my head at a young age.” Afiya chuckled. She watched as the other house occupants began to enter the kitchen. Realizing that she’s never answered Alehk other question she smiled apologetically. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to ignore you. I’m from Milan. And yourselves.” Seeing as more people entered the question was directed at them all.

From the corner of her eye she noticed the girl who’d drenched her in water enter, but she seemed to tense while looking in her direction...or rather...in their direction. The look of annoyance only confirmed her suspicions and she resisted the urge to smirk. So this was her ex, she couldn’t lie and say that she has bad taste. Alehk was a very attractive man. She’d noticed him looking at her in appraisal and decided to give him a slow once over herself. After giving him another smile she turned her attention to Carter.

“A drink sound lovely right about now. That is if you don’t mind making one for me as well. I’m a fan of anything fruit myself.” Afiya leaned against the kitchen counter.

code by Ri.a

Mentions: Alehk ( Danoram Danoram ); Carter ( Pastry Pastry ); Vivian ( Xed Xed ); Sophie ( Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy ); Afiya ( erzulie erzulie )
Interactions: Carter ----> Vivian, Sophie ----> Carter again

Once back in the kitchen, Bella immediately sought out the champagne from earlier, along with the orange juice. Thank god it didn't have pulp in it, or else she wouldn't be able to stomach it. It was a texture thing, which seemed odd to most, considering how Bella was and acted. But she couldn't do most things with a weird texture-- coconut, carrot cake, blech. Made her gag just thinking about it.

"S'cuse me." She settled herself on the counter near the others, pausing in her drink making when she heard the familiar sound of glass against glass. She looked up and saw that Carter was looking right at her, shaking what appeared to be a bag full of liquor. "Well, you really wanna get the party started, don't you?" Bella grinned, sliding her empty cup his way. "Just know that I like my drinks like I like my men..." Trailing her eyes down his body and then back up, she grinned wider. "Strong."

Turning away from him, she started making four mimosas. "Two for each of you." She nodded at Vivian and Sophie, sliding the drinks in their direction. "Come on, join the party!" She beckoned for them to come closer, turning back to Carter. "Whatcha got for me?" Deciding to pull herself up on the counter, she leaned forward slightly once she'd done so, eyeing him with interest. "It better not be cheap shit, either. If you pull Aristocrat out of that bag I'm throwing up on you."

code by apolla apolla

searchlight.regular.png
Location: Kitchen > Room > Kitchen | Outfit | Preoccupied | Mentions: Afiya erzulie erzulie Carter Pastry Pastry Vivian Xed Xed Bella apolla apolla

Carter Bowie... Alehk notes the name to remember before listening to Afiya's response.

"I'm from Milan," she says.

"Oh?" he wonders if she's artistic. "Big city girl, huh?" he chuckles before noticing Vivian enter the kitchen. His eyes immediately take to her--looking away upon meeting her own as he speaks up to rid of the voice in his head, the one that's telling him to steal her away from the crowd and apologize another useless time. "I'm living in Osaka, Japan as of now but I have plans to move back to my hometown if things work out."

Alehk adjusts his bag over his shoulder, shifting his feet.

He looks to Carter when the guy shakes his bag of liquors, offering to Afiya a drink that she obliges--"I'm a fan of anything fruit myself," she informs him, leaning forward on the counter as Alehk steps around her to leave the kitchen.

He hears Bella's comment about liking her men strong and can't help but laugh about it, looking back at her eccentric features with a toothy smile and shaking his head.

It's at this time that he's passing Vivian. She's not looking at him, he knows. But he doesn't like it. If there was any reason he came here, it was to see her again and make things right between them. He made a mistake but can he not blame it on his mother's passing at the time? Would that be shameful?

Alehk takes a hand and ruffles Vivian's hair on his way out, slightly pushing her head to the side. Gently, of course.

No harm was done, right? After all, he knows her by the inch--each and every perfect flaw. They were all his once.

"Be right back," he tells her as if she cares, soon escaping to find his room where it seems to be that someone has already claimed it. Then he gets it, "Oh..." So they're sharing a bed? Isn't that too much? Alehk sets his bag in the floor and looks around. He thinks about putting on some swimwear but decides against it since they'll be drinking anyway.

He finds an outlet and puts his phone on charge, its screen displaying the time in military standards, then leaves the room to return downstairs and stand himself in the archway of the kitchen.

Sophie Mathews
with: | mentions: Pastry Pastry apolla apolla

Sophie didn't know how to act in front of Carter, she couldn't ignore everything that happened between them not after all those years, she tried to act as casually as she could, but it was stupid she couldn't be herself, not with him there and having to act like everything was fine and he didn't break his heart after they graduated highschool.

She was trying not to overthink the situation when she heard Bella talking to Carter "just know that I like my drinks like I like my men...Strong" Was she really doing that in front of Sophie? Knowing that Carter was her ex and that she was feeling sad because of him? Sophie felt like someone punch her, she started to have mixed emotions at the situation that was happening in front of her "Do not flirt with him" she said without thinking, no sure if she was hurt of mad, but once again she felt like she was back in highschool and she was again that girl that was craving for Carter's attention, but in the end he would be more interested in someone else, just like right now, she was sure that he wouldn't pay attention or even look at her when he had girls that were outgoing and easygoing just like Bella.

She felt stupid for being there, she didn't belong in that house or in that program, she didn't like to party or getting drunk, she preferred just spending time with her parents and being on her own with her baking books than being in that place that only bring her bad memories "I'm sorry, I need to be alone" she said as she left the group and went outside, maybe some fresh air would help her to calm her nerves, but she was sure it wouldn't calm her broken heart.

ANNABELLE

| Location:bedroom| Mood: buzzed, wanting to party| Mentioned: Afiya erzulie erzulie Pastry Pastry Xed Xed apolla apolla |

Making sure to grab a small silver cylinder container with a cigar inside of it, a cutter, gold zippo with a lion engraving, and the bottle of whiskey she left the room, taking the bottle to her lips she took a swig that was honestly a little bit bigger than intended, the following burn bringing a cringe face to her as she walked down the stairs. Getting to the bottom with a now normal look she glanced to where everyone else was chatting and smiled just a little. Pulling the cigar out of its tube she slipped it into her mouth but didn’t light it yet and slipped the tube into her top by her breast. Knowing she hasn’t really chatted with anyone she decided to at least try and put her wants of getting Afiya back for tonight and mingle, meet her new house guests and what not.

Doing her best to smile she walked up to the group. “Hello. I’m Annabelle.” She stared rather simple, not wanting to intrude on the groups conversation though also not wanting to be the poor sap standing outside of the circle. Seeing a little opening on the counter she took it and hopped on. Sitting on the counter as she looked to the group. With a small smile. Taking the cutter out she took the cigar and cut the end before glancing to everyone else. “You guys don’t mind do you?” She asked holding the cigar up just a little to gesture to it.

mentions:

652FDE5F-EB41-4726-B7DA-BB89F308A2E6.gif

Carter Bowie
"Party People"
[/div][div class=stoneContent][/div][/div][/div]
[div class=stoneWrapper][div class=stoneBackground][div class=stoneContent]

Carter did a double-take on his head count. Everyone was here, and these were the people that he would get to know in the coming time of living with them. [/div][/div][/div]
[div class=stoneWrapper][div class=stoneBackground][div class=stoneContent]

They all seem like party people.

He thought, glancing from person to person, taking note of their features and putting a name to each face. Afiya spoke of being from Milan, Carter replied. "Proper grammar is an exceptional trait, it definitely swoons some people." He grinned, taking out the various bottles of liquor, ranging from cheap and delicious, and expensive and delicious. "Fruit... How about a-" He took out one of his shakers, something he'd acquired when he worked as a bartender for a while, which was quite a party trick when it came to meeting new people. "I like to shake most of my drinks in the summer, even when they should be stirred, it brings out the mixed flavor a bit better." He said while flaunting a bright pink shaker, almost dropping it. He popped open the appliance, pouring in various fruit-flavored liquors and grabbing a couple of ice cubes from the freezer, and a cup for Afiya. "Well, you really wanna get the party started, don't you?" Carter heard the flirtatious voice and grinned, glancing at her while he poured the liquor for Afiya's drink. "Of course, the best way to break the ice is through drinking..." He smirked, dropping the ice cubes into the glass. While shaking the drink, he noticed the purple-haired woman place her glass in front of him. "Just know that I like my drinks like I like my men..." He noticed her eyes trailing on his skin, he suppressed the bright blush bubbling to the surface of his skin. "Strong," She said, he heard Alehk laugh, so he laughed too. Before turning back to Afiya's drink, he bit his lip and winked at her, turning back around to pour Afiya's drink. Pouring the drink, he then placed the glass down in front of her. "This one's called a 'fruity banger'". He said, grinning and capping up all of the bottles of liquor he had opened. The flirtatious purple-haired woman spoke once more. "Whatcha got for me?" She sat on the counter. "It better not be cheap shit, either. If you pull Aristocrat out of that bag I'm throwing up on you." Carter laughed, placing the bag in between him and the stranger. "Well, I've got-" A voice piped up over the constant conversation. "Do not flirt with him" He heard. Unless someone goes by the pronoun he- unfortunately Alehk left... "Fuck." He muttered, nodding to the beautiful stranger and turned to Sophie, he took a puff from his vape, blowing the cloud towards the ground, so it didn't get into anyone's faces. "My bad, I keep forgetting that I can't cheat on my ex. Sorry Sophie." He sarcastically commented, taking another puff. He breathed too sharply this time, coughing hard. Sophie left. He turned to the beautiful woman sitting near him. "I apologize for that, she's my ex. I understand if you want to avoid me now if you want to avoid getting attacked verbally by her. Unless you still want that drink..." He unzipped the bag and pulled out the various liquors for a zombie cocktail. "In exchange, I'd like your name." He smiled, then noticing a tattooed woman enter the room, asking to light a cigar. He answered, "I'm more of an electric guy," he held up his vape. "But it's fine by me, I've been smoking for the time I've been here and nobody has objected, yet-" He looked around the room, leaning on the counter.

Mention: erzulie erzulie Danoram Danoram apolla apolla Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy

Carter did a double-take on his head count. Everyone was here, and these were the people that he would get to know in the coming time of living with them.
They all seem like party people.

He thought, glancing from person to person, taking note of their features and putting a name to each face. Afiya spoke of being from Milan, Carter replied. "Proper grammar is an exceptional trait, it definitely swoons some people." He grinned, taking out the various bottles of liquor, ranging from cheap and delicious, and expensive and delicious. "Fruit... How about a-" He took out one of his shakers, something he'd acquired when he worked as a bartender for a while, which was quite a party trick when it came to meeting new people. "I like to shake most of my drinks in the summer, even when they should be stirred, it brings out the mixed flavor a bit better." He said while flaunting a bright pink shaker, almost dropping it. He popped open the appliance, pouring in various fruit-flavored liquors and grabbing a couple of ice cubes from the freezer, and a cup for Afiya. "Well, you really wanna get the party started, don't you?" Carter heard the flirtatious voice and grinned, glancing at her while he poured the liquor for Afiya's drink. "Of course, the best way to break the ice is through drinking..." He smirked, dropping the ice cubes into the glass. While shaking the drink, he noticed the purple-haired woman place her glass in front of him. "Just know that I like my drinks like I like my men..." He noticed her eyes trailing on his skin, he suppressed the bright blush bubbling to the surface of his skin. "Strong," She said, he heard Alehk laugh, so he laughed too. Before turning back to Afiya's drink, he bit his lip and winked at her, turning back around to pour Afiya's drink. Pouring the drink, he then placed the glass down in front of her. "This one's called a 'fruity banger'". He said, grinning and capping up all of the bottles of liquor he had opened. The flirtatious purple-haired woman spoke once more. "Whatcha got for me?" She sat on the counter. "It better not be cheap shit, either. If you pull Aristocrat out of that bag I'm throwing up on you." Carter laughed, placing the bag in between him and the stranger. "Well, I've got-" A voice piped up over the constant conversation. "Do not flirt with him" He heard. Unless someone goes by the pronoun he- unfortunately Alehk left... "Fuck." He muttered, nodding to the beautiful stranger and turned to Sophie, he took a puff from his vape, blowing the cloud towards the ground, so it didn't get into anyone's faces. "My bad, I keep forgetting that I can't cheat on my ex. Sorry Sophie." He sarcastically commented, taking another puff. He breathed too sharply this time, coughing hard. Sophie left. He turned to the beautiful woman sitting near him. "I apologize for that, she's my ex. I understand if you want to avoid me now if you want to avoid getting attacked verbally by her. Unless you still want that drink..." He unzipped the bag and pulled out the various liquors for a zombie cocktail. "In exchange, I'd like your name." He smiled, then noticing a tattooed woman enter the room, asking to light a cigar. He answered, "I'm more of an electric guy," he held up his vape. "But it's fine by me, I've been smoking for the time I've been here and nobody has objected, yet-" He looked around the room, leaning on the counter.

swimsuit

Last edited:
How did a sweetheart like Sophie ever end up with a guy like Carter? Also are we allowed to leave the house and if so where can we go cause I think we will all need the fresh air.

Vivian shook her head as Bella passed her, her drink. Girl really was the life of the party and a flirt. She sipped on her drink, trying not to pay attention to Alehk who was somewhere in the kitchen when she felt movement near her then a hand that she recognised as Alekh's in her hair, fingers tangling in the damp locks as he ruffled her hair, the way he used to. And she couldn't help but reflexively run her hands through where his had been. "Be right back." He said. They were words he used to tell her all the time when they were dating. Anytime he had to step away, even when they had been hanging out with friends and he was talking to them and not her, he would make sure to let her know. And as he promised he would always be right back within her reach and at her side, until he wasn't. Her hand dropped back to the table within view and she let out a silent curse. Her glove. She'd tossed it onto the bed when she changed to go swimming and there it lay still. Which meant that wretched tattoo was now fully visible. Vivian swiftly grabbed her drink and tossed it back as she forced herself to shift her attention as well before she went mad from wondering why things had ended as they did with Alehk. Not that she didn't know the answer. He'd left. Dumped her over the phone. Out of her life and never coming back. You couldn't get clearer than that. But that aside things had been pretty much perfect between them and simple had become complicated now that the boy who was never meant to return was back in her life and acting like he never left. Vivian was so lost in her own thoughts she almost didn't hear the trouble brewing with the rest until she heard a sharp retort from Carter and Sophie say she needed to be alone and escape from the room. Crap. What had she missed? Stupid old past was making her miss out on the present and she was not liking it. "Great drink Bella. What was that?" She nodded in the direction Sophie had left as she waited for her response.

Danoram Danoram
apolla apolla
Pastry Pastry

Last edited:
≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡
searchlight.regular.png

≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡​
Location: Doorway of the kitchen | Outfit | Irritated | Mentions: Sophie Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy Bella apolla apolla Carter Pastry Pastry Annabelle Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Vivian Xed Xed

Standing there in the archway of the kitchen, Alehk lifts his eyebrows to see a blonde--not knowing her name--leaving past him and seeming distraught. He wonders, looking between those near the counter, indulging in drinks, what happened while he was gone.

Vivian has yet to notice that he’s returned. Arms crossed, leaning against the wall, he chuckles to himself.

Though, he doubts if they’ll be able to get along--because so far it seems like no one else is. What are their stories; he can’t help but question. He and Vivian… theirs is complicated… sad even, but who’s to say the others’ aren’t as well.

Alehk sighs, relaxing in the shoulders while staring at Vivian. Put some clothes on, is how he feels--unable to actually say it. Perhaps he shouldn’t have let her go in the first place.

The idea of how she’s lived her life since that day, since he told her he wouldn’t be returning from Japan, pains him not to know. Has she been with anyone? Remembering her touch on his own skin--her voice--her nails at his back and her legs around him. Somehow it pisses him off to imagine she’d run to someone else… Not that she has, but of course he’s curious.

He doesn’t say anything to anyone and just continues to stand there in the doorway, watching, glancing between everyone. Carter… seems like a flirt, but thankfully he’s occupied with another girl.

Mentions: Alehk ( Danoram Danoram ); Carter ( Pastry Pastry ); Vivian ( Xed Xed ); Sophie ( Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy ); Afiya ( erzulie erzulie ); Annabelle ( Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving )
Interactions: pretty much everyone

Bella had never learned the art of subtlety. Even from a young age, when she saw something she wanted, she went for it. Currently, her own ex had made it clear he didn't want anything to do with her, and she'd be damned if she let Kay ruin this trip for her. She'd come prepared to enjoy herself in this house, ex or not, and Kaydin's sour attitude wasn't going to have any effect on her.

None, damn it.

Shoving all thoughts of her ex and how good it felt to be in his arms again, she refocused her attention on Carter. Before either of them could say another word, however, a surprisingly strong female voice cut through the room.

"Don't flirt with him."

For a second, Bella didn't recognize it, and she found herself looking around for the source. When her eyes landed on Sophie, she knew she'd fucked up. A part of her felt bad; she liked Sophie. The girl was a sweetheart.

But at the same time... weren't exes fair game?

Almost in the same breath, Sophie apologized, but then stated she needed some air and fled the room. The heavily tatted girl appeared at the same time; Bella had almost forgotten about her. She held up a cigar and Bella shrugged when she asked if anyone minded. "Fine by me." It was clear she was slightly distracted; when Vivian asked her what was up with Sophie it took her a moment to respond.

But when she did, she'd shrugged off whatever was on her mind and was back to being Bella, full force. "Not quite sure. I think I accidentally upset her." She held out her cup to Carter. "I'm Bella, by the way. Name for a drink?" She grinned at him, crossing one leg over the other. While that was being handled, she looked over at Vivian, noticing her ex lingering by the door. The smoke from Annabelle's cigar hit her nose and caused her to turn her head again.

"You!" Bella called to her. "Annabelle, right? Where you been hiding?"

code by apolla apolla

Afiya Russo

Tags: Carter Pastry Pastry

After talking to Alehk Afiya turned her attention to Carter, who’d fixed her drink. She raised a brow at his comment about her correct grammar. “That is true, are you one of them?” She chuckled as she took her drink. Afiya took a sip and hummed in satisfaction. “Fruity Banger, an odd name but I enjoy the taste. It’s delicious.” Afiya finally noticed that Annabelle had entered the kitchen.
The young woman pursued her lips when she saw the cigar but said nothing.
code by Ri.a

Users who are viewing this thread

Back