• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Somebody I Used To Know [Main]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Vivian Forrester
Everyone close to her was well aware of this and some found it weird but dips had always been her go to. Especially when she wanted to celebrate or needed to take her mind off things and bring her to her happy space. And after what just happened she definitely needed to be in her happy space. If she tried to contact Sherry now she'd probably lose it completely, but when she considered the fact that she had flung a vase at her ex earlier...hell everyone out there had probably labeled her a mad woman and they hadn't even gotten to introductions. Wonderful. She definitely needed that dip and her emergency bag of chips. She just needed to find them wherever they were hiding in her bag. Dammit. She needed to be more organised. At least with her chips and dips if nothing else. Where had she put the blasted things? Vivian tore through the contents of her bag just about ready to tip it over and empty the contents onto the floor when she heard the sweet rustle of a bag of chips and felt something foreign on top of the familiar feel of plastic. Frowning as she pulled it free, Vivian turned the bag around in her hands and found a note in Sherry's distinct handwriting. This had better be good.

Hey Viv. Welcome to Someone I used to know. By now you would have probably met Blue and the rest of the cast and I hope your reunion did not get too out of hand. I'm sure you have an idea what this show is about now but I'll just say it anyway. On this show you meet an ex from your past, in this case Blue, and for the rest of filming you guys will live in the same house. Whether you want revenge, closure or a second chance you have the next few weeks to do it. I know things ended badly and I know you say you're happy with Vince but having seen how you and Blue were together compared to you and Vince, you were happier back then. I know you're still angry and hurt over what happened but even if you don't get back together with Blue I hope you can get closure and if it really turns out he's an absolute ass and deserves it then go get your revenge. Love you, (please don't kill me)
Your best friend
Sherry

Vivian folded the letter back up and dropped it in her bag, leaving both in one of the rooms she had taken refuge in. Closure? Get back together? Sherry must have been mad or drunk when she wrote this. She was not getting back with the jerk who broke her heart in two without warning or explanation and after so many years, she didn't need closure. She had already put him firmly behind her. After all she was with Vince now. She had moved on without answers. What good would getting any now do? Besides after she got closure then what? He was once the man she had mapped out her whole future with. He had been her future and now he was her past. Was she supposed to forgive him and move on? He'd hurt her too much for that to happen. And if, if by some slim chance he had very good reasons for breaking up the way he did, forgivable reasons if there were such a thing, what then? Become friends? Impossible. She supposed some people could do it. Stay friendly with their past loves. But she wasn't built that way. And their relationship hadn't been that sort either. It was all in from the get go for her. No way she could be platonic with him. In fact she didn't want anything to do with him anymore. Not after how he hurt her before and just now.

Brushing her hair out of her face, Vivian made her way back into the living room in time to see a couple on top of each other while the others stood around them. Guess at least one couple was happy to see each other and the rest of the cast was supportive. They certainly weren't wasting any time at all getting reacquainted. And Blue, thank God, was not around. Neither for that matter was the boy who screamed player. She'd caught some of the things he'd said during her reunion with Blue and while she was not a huge fan of skirt chasers and saying what he did to someone that angry was not a smart move, he seemed to know how to lighten a mood and have fun and she definitely needed that if she was going to last spending weeks in the same house as Blue. She'd calmed down a little since flinging that vase his way but she needed to at least get some of her dip into her system before she saw him again and then make plans to see as little of him as possible. Pushing the thoughts to the back of her mind, she walked over to the purple and blonde pair headed for the kitchen, dip and chips tucked under one hand. Escape was a no go the minute she had arrived at the house so if she was going to be stuck here she might as well enjoy herself as much as humanly possible. Sitting around to mope was so not her style. "Mind if I join? I could use a drink too after everything that happened. That and lots of these." She raised her snacks as she spoke smiling. "I'm Vivian by the way."
Mentioned: everyone
Interacting:
Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy
apolla apolla

Last edited:

art·ist

/ˈɑːtɪst/

noun
a person who creates paintings or drawings as a profession.​

Blue Reginald

Outfit | Interacting with: Lurker Lurker | Mentions: Xed Xed

Blue peered over to the guy that had joined him. Eyeing him cautiously before relaxing back onto the floor with a shrug towards him. "Oh you know, same as you. Walked away, broke the girls heart." Turning his sights over towards the bloke he took in his appearance before satisfied with his peering. "She'd never hit me before though, or thrown anything. Took me by surprised that on." He was honest enough to tell the guy that, they were gonna be here long enough that secrets weren't going to stay secret for very long.

Everyone had pretty much learned how his own relationship broke down after Vivian broke it out to everyone in her shouting. Head turning again to look at Jason he narrowed his eyes. "Tell me your story then. Might as well we're gonna be there that long." Grinning a grin that any would know, it wasn't anything special this time. But his thoughts weren't really with him now, he couldn't stop thinking about the way he'd spoken to Vivian, how harsh and horrible. Un-needed and just, plain rude..

code by @pasta

AggressiveSoupyDikdik-small.gif

"Well, that happened."

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

Things were happening. A lot of things. Really fast. So fast that despite always believing himself to be more on the clever side of the spectrum then most people he was having trouble processing all of it. So far, he had gathered that one of them was called Annabel, but which of them was Annabel was kind of hard to say as he had a purple haired woman straddling him which both demanded attention and blocked a lot of his vision. From hearing the name again, Blue was a name. Which he hoped was a nickname because the idea that someone's parents had 'Blue' put down on a birth certificate was too much for him to take seriously, like if it was his legal name, did he have a brother named Green and a sister named Red, weird uncle Yellow and grumpy grandpa Grey? That the guy who looked like he benched his problems away as he bro-downed didn't know what an envelop was, but as he had given it to the pretty blood girl, it seemed he knew how to read which meant he was already smarter then Kayden had initially assumed, but he was still putting his money on complete mouth-breather. The last was that the far too pretty blond girl was nice enough to check and see if he was okay even if she was in the middle of having a breakdown, so to know there was someone here like that and who looked like that was... something. All these thoughts were processed by his subconscious, filed away to be examined at a later date when he had more time and when he wasn't being straddled by the woman of his nightmares.

Kayden let Bella speak for him as he looked at her, it was true, he was okay. She hadn't hurt him, at least right there, and his spleen was A-Okay. At least, he hoped it was. It was something he had blurted on reflex, a defensive mechanism to try and get her off and away. To create distance. Distance was safety. Distance would keep him from provoking her which he could never seem to not do and Bella would always take the bait because that was who she was, but the way she had looked at him before he said it had only scared him more, she hadn't looked annoyed or repulsed... No, the look in her eyes was one he had seen numerous times before, a life time before. For a moment, he hadn't been there. He was eighteen, on a couch with the Nightmare Before Christmas playing in the background as snow covered the world just beyond the window and Bella perched over him as she laughed at something stupid he said that should have ruined the mood, the sound making his heart leap into his throat as it filled the room, a sound he had lived for. Because when Bella smiled, truly smiled, she could light the room up in a way that left the Christmas tree green..er with envy. He had been so young and so, so very dumb. He had imagined the rest of his life like that moment, with her. Kayden had been fully prepared to spend the rest of his life trying to make her smile, to make her happy, but she hadn't wanted him. For months he had wondered why, why he hadn't been good enough, funny enough, clever enough, attentive enough just.. what was it that hadn't been enough for her to love him, and now Kayden could only look back at that boy on the couch dreaming of forever and hate him. The feelings had been more then enough to pull him back to the presence where he gave a neutral, "I've had worse," to Bella's prompt to answer the pretty blond's question.

Slap or a punch, Kayden felt the corner of his lip tug, at least one of the people he would be living with had a sense of humor, but he certainly wasn't happy to see Bella there. Before he could give his preference, Bella answered and the way she had twisted the words should have sent warning bells off in his mind, just as that gleam in her eye, the inkling that she was about to do something should have. But they didn't, perhaps because he hadn't wanted them to. So when she swooped down to place a light kiss on the corner of his mouth, his treacherous heart fluttered. It had been brief, over in an instant, but it had cut to the core of his being, stunning him into silence as she pushed off him to take the pretty blond drinking, unfazed by what had happened and already moving on... Just like before, just like so many years ago as it had not taken her long to get back onto the horse. Any port in the storm, and he had merely been one of those ports. Nothing more. Nothing less.

"Just accidentally rude?" Kayden breathed out and sat up, "But I imagine its a lot less rude then being tackled and blocking the room," he said offering up a weak smile. He took a deep breath, "This is going to be a shit show, like Klendathu level shit show, " he said, both to himself and the women in the incredibly short... dress? Blouse? Whatever that was. As he rose to his feet, he was sure to scoop up his hat, he could use a shower. And space. Lots and lots of space. He grabbed his suit case and gave the woman a halfhearted wave, "I'ma... just go that way," he said weakly as he headed for the stairs at the safety of his room.

He pushed open one of the bedroom doors, and as he didn't see any luggage in it, figured he might as well claim it as his own. It had a nice california king bed with a very colorful flora comforter and far too many pillows then any sane person would ever consider for their bed, but it would work just fine. He was fairly low maintenance when it came to his sleeping arrangements. Kayden flinched a bit when he tossed the suitcase onto the bed only for it to bounce twice then nicely roll just enough to tumble off the other edge of the bed, smooth as always.

Mentioned: Lurker Lurker Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy Ridge Ridge
Interacted: erzulie erzulie apolla apolla

Sophie Mathews
with: apolla apolla Xed Xed | mentions: Lurker Lurker Cosmo Cosmo

a10c383e9c7babe58a217e8d2620f8e0.jpg
"So you're telling me that after someone got slapped and another got a punch, you still think that pairing the the exes in the same room is a good idea?"

Sophie was hoping that the guy was okay but it was the girl, that jumped at him the one that replied to her about Kayden's situation, Sophie found odd when the girl lean down to give him a kiss after the guy yell at her all his mixed feelings, but the same happened to her since Jason hugged her and she punch him in exchange. But while that happened Jason give to her an envelope and excuse himself telling her they would spend a lot of time together, Sophie couldn't be more annoyed since she would do anything so she wouldn't have to spend time with him.

Just out of nowhere Bella told Sophie that she needed a drink after seeing Sophie's face and she wouldn't lie maybe she needed one after seeing Jason for the first time in years, and it was obvious that his presence really affected her, she was still crying and her eyes by that time were puffy from the tears and she have yell and even punch him something that was completely impossible to believe from someone like her. But Sophie didn't got the chance to reply if she wanted to drink or no but at least it wasn't something strong, she wasn't quite the person that enjoyed drinking but she used to drink some mimosas when she went to have brunch with her parents or friends so she was glad it was something she enjoyed.

Sophie was dragged to the kitchen where Bella was going to prepare the mimosas or at least that was the idea that she had on her mind, she still had the envelope that Jason gave her and for a brief moment she wanted to break it in half but somehow she knew she needed to read what was inside but just as she was going to read the letter the girl who threw the vase join them and introuduce hersrl as Vivian and carry with her abag of chips something that she would love to have in that moment "I guess we don't have a problem after all that happened, I'm Sophie and I just want you to know that I don't usually act like that, I hate violence but seeing Jason for the first time, bring out the worst in me" she admitted as she clean some of her tears.

Just after Sophie said that she took the envelope and read the letter that was inside, but she couldn't believe what it said, she didn't want to believe what the letter said to be honest, she was against the idea of having to share a room with the guy that broke her heart years ago, she didn't even want to be near him ever and now they were confined to the same room, Sophie wasn't sure if she was angry or wanted to cry again "Maybe I'll need more than one mimosa" she admitted annoyed.
coding; allrightsreserved @crucialstar

b1a4dc691169e01affd6e1aaee237fea.png

Mentions: Kayden ( Cosmo Cosmo ); Sophie ( Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy ); Vivian ( Xed Xed )
Interactions: Kayden ---> Sophie/Vivian
Outfit: xXx

Bella laughed in response to Kayden calling her rude. It wasn't the first time she'd been called that, and she'd surely been called worse in her lifetime. He definitely wasn't going to hurt her feelings this trip; she was determined to enjoy herself, despite the circumstances. Perhaps Kayden would be the only one to see the slight twinge of doubt in her eyes, should he care to look in them at all while they were here.

She hoped he wouldn't.

Glancing over Sophie's head towards the new voice, one of the other girls who introduced herself as Vivian. Bella grinned at her and her snacks. "You guys are more than welcome. The more, the merrier, right Sophie?" Bella nudged the blonde beside her, a little bit more of a pep in her step as she led them towards the kitchen.

She didn't notice that Kayden disappeared from the room shortly after she did. Once in the kitchen, Bella untangled herself from Sophie and headed for the fridge, opening it to bend over and peer inside. "Not alot of beer, but we do have a few other things." Spotting a bottle of champagne hidden in the back, she grinned.

"Score!" Reaching for it, she pulled it out and turned. "Almost forgot." Turning back, she grabbed the pulp-less orange juice and headed for the counter, setting both down. "Cups, cups, cups." Tapping her chin, she started opening cabinets until she found the drinking glasses. Pulling three down, she set them on the counter as well and set to making the mimosas, handing one to Sophie and one to Vivian, keeping one for herself.

"Bottoms up!" She clinked her glass against both of theirs, one after the other, then took a huge gulp of her drink. "Why more than one?" She asked Sophie afterwards, looking at her and the letter. "What's that say? I forgot to look earlier."

code by apolla apolla

ANNABELLE

| Location: house| Mood: Hurt,confrontational| Mentioned: Afiya erzulie erzulie ,Bella apolla apolla , Sophie Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy , kayden Cosmo Cosmo |

Annabelle couldn’t help but watch the scene in front of her with a look of confusion. The two had to know each other and by that it’s self they were each other’s exes, but it much rather seemed that at least one of them still thought they were together. Still though Annabelle kept quiet as she watched.

“Well at least a few of us are having a good time so far.” Annabelle mumbled absent mindedly before sighing a little. Already cursing herself for signing up for this. She wanted out. This wasn’t anywhere near how she saw it starting off with afiya. And to top it all off she had none of her stuff now. No stunts, nothing to use to dance with death, No adrenaline. Thinking back now she groaned a little. She wasn’t thinking about how she was gonna take this withdrawal from adrenaline and danger.

“I need a drink.” She said to just put words out before she looked up from the two on the floor and for the kitchen. Only taking a moment before she found it and instantly walked towards it. Entering the kitchen she immediately went into the fridge to see what kind of alcohol they had if any. Sighing softly at the sight of a few cheap beers she grabbed one.

“It’s no jack but.. it’s better then being around afiya sober.” Annabelle said softly not paying attention to if anyone was listening. Popping the bottle open she brought it to her lips and tipped it up. Letting the watery beer run down her throat as she easily took half the bottle in a few drinks before pulling back and setting the drink on the table as she leaned against it with her hands and studied the room a little

03380D09-3EE1-40EA-ADA2-2FB47F7AA6D5.jpeg31BA74F4-38E3-4C52-986F-D666875E8B4A.jpeg1D2965E9-FA15-4124-957E-5BEA9711F0D7.jpegFC003855-433F-4476-BDB8-3C388E31B44D.jpeg(Just the sports bra with hood nothing else)

mentions:

85C808ED-B927-426E-B935-FE6CC1216374.gif

[/QUOTE]

Afiya Russo

Outfit: X
Tags:

Afiya watched as everyone walked off. Annabelle had left with three other girls for a drink and she contemplated going with them as well. She figured that it would be best if she hadn’t. Afiya convinced herself that she had more important things to do, like unpacking. She’d never say that Annabelle’s hurt and downtrodden demeanor was beginning to bother her. Afiya headed upstairs and searched for the room with her bags, upon finding it she began to unpack her things, leaving the door open in He process. She noticed the other bed in the room and could only hope that she wouldn’t have to share with a slob, it was not what she’d signed up for. While she folded her clothes neatly and put them away Afiya became lost in thought, thinking of her housemates and what relationships could come from interacting with them. There wasn’t much that she could get from them just yet, as they were all just meeting and overcoming whatever feelings they’d had after seeing their exes.
code by Ri.a

Vivian Forrester
"You can't actually force us to do this right? I mean if one of us sleeps elsewhere we aren't going to be hauled back into the room kicking and screaming are we?"

Vivian might have tried to comfort Sophie when she cried about her violent reaction to ex if not for the fact that her admission made Vivian come to the exact same conclusion. Blue had brought out the worst in her too. The absolute worst. And it sucked, royally. Sure she had a temper, she had gotten mad and upset before, her past was not without it's share of black spots and fights but never like that. Never in such an explosive- no destructive manner. And not once in her wildest dreams, when early post breakup she had imagined confronting him, not once did she picture that happening. And it hurt more than she wanted to admit. That Blue of all people had brought out the worst in her when in the past she believed he only brought out the best. Damn she really needed that drink on the double. Dip alone was not gonna cut it. Even if it was her favourite brand of nacho cheese. Luckily purple hair did not waste any time at all getting those drinks settled. No sooner had she readied her snacks for consumption a mimosa was in front of her and damn it looked good. Waiting only long enough for the customary cheers to be over and done with, she helped herself to the contents of the glass and that drink hit just the spot with only about half the glass left as she set it back down.

"That," she started, raising the glass to purple hair as she spoke, "is one heck of a drink. Next time I need one I'm looking for you." It had put a smile on her face that only grew after she popped a cheese coated chip into her mouth when purple hair asked Sophie about a letter the blonde was holding. "Yeah what does it say?" She chipped in, peering over her shoulder to scan through the contents of the letter. "Oh fuck." The words were out of her mouth before she could stop herself and her heart sunk to the pit of her stomach. Blue really was bringing out the worst in her today. The ugly side. Just when she had decided to put him out of her mind and actually managed to of course he got chucked back in her face. Maybe this was karma for hurling that vase. The smile had left her face as she recalled that particular incident and the look it had put on Blue's face. She didn't think she would be saying this, at least not any time soon but damn she was starting to regret doing that. If nothing else, Sherry might have been right to hope that their reunion had not gone too badly because the producers seemed intent on making this show as painful as humanly possible. Finishing off the rest of the drink, Vivian shock her head. She was not playing along if she had the chance. No way. Her sanity was far more important than the show's ratings or the producers plans.

"He better get ready to sleep in the living room or out the front where he's making himself comfortable cause there is no way in hell I am rooming with that boy."

Mentioned: Blue
Interacting:
Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy
apolla apolla

Last edited:
Jason continued to stare out among the trees around the house as Blue explained his story. Something he said struck the player as odd. 'Just like you'? While he wasn't wrong...The guy had no way of knowing that was the case. Maybe just a lucky guess. Jason couldn't stop a chuckle from escaping his lips as the other male then asked him to explain his own story. "You didn't even tell me bro what do you mean? All you told me was that you walked away from her." He shook his head and laughed again but shrugged. "I'm in a good mood though and I'm running pretty short on friends here."

"I've never seen Sophs hit anyone either. She's usually so calm...Like she's got this relaxing vibe around her, you know?" A small smile tugged at the corners of Jason's lips as he remembered their relationship fondly. "Anyway it just didn't really work out. It's like...We were really hot or cold. Like extremely hot or cold. It was either we were all over each other or we couldn't be in the same room without screaming at each other. Even so we made it work, you know? At least I thought we did..."

His voice trailed off as he remembered the vents leading up to their break up. It had been ugly. He'd said things he would never say to any other girl. They were both trying to hurt the other more than they got hurt. Throwing insults and anything else. "Anyway. She brought up marriage. I wasn't ready. I walked away. We haven't actually talked since then until today. So yeah." He shrugged and pushed himself to his feet. "Well now I'm just depressed. I need another beer. You gonna come or gonna keep sitting out here feeling sorry for yourself? There's plenty of cute girls in there man. Even if it doesn't work out with slaphappy you can find someone else."

Jason picked up his beer can and didn't wait to see if Blue was following him. He walked back into the house and headed towards the fridge when he saw nearly all the woman standing in the kitchen. "Shit..." He mumbled under his breath. After taking a moment to summon the courage to deal with some more petty shit he walked past them as quietly as possible. He was going to drink the whole damn six pack if it would make today less drama filled.

Talked to : Ridge Ridge

Sophie Mathews
with: apolla apolla Xed Xed | mentions: Lurker Lurker

a10c383e9c7babe58a217e8d2620f8e0.jpg
"I refuse to be in the same room as him and you can't change my mind"

Sophie grabbed the mimosa that Bella offered to her and started drinking it, she still couldn't believe what the letter said and even more how Jason tease her about it. "Vivian is right, this is the best mimosa I have ever had" she admitted before she grabbed one of the chips that Vivian brought with her. An odd combination she thought, but she needed to stop worrying about Jason somehow.

"See it for yourself I'm sure you are going to hate the arrangement of bedrooms as much as I do" she admitted annoyed as Vivian took the letter and read it, just by remembering what happened between Jason and her moments ago, she couldn't think how they would be able to share a room without she punching him again "I'm pretty sure Jason is going to give him company because he is not staying with me either I don't care if I have to lock the room all the time he is not going to be there at all" She added.

Sophie thought that she could have a moment on her own trying not to think about Jason and just try to enjoy a drink with the other girls but once again he had to show up like if nothing happened, Sophie couldn't stand to be in the same room as him so she finished her mimosa and grabbed more chips before she left the kitchen "Sorry for leaving so suddenly, I need to unpack and I would like to have a moment for myself, can't wait to know you better I'm sure we are going to be good friends" she said to the girls as she made her way to grab her suitcase and carry it her bedroom.

She felt like a coward for leaving so suddenly after Jason show up, but she knew she would start crying again if she was longer in that room.
coding; allrightsreserved @crucialstar

Mentions: Kayden ( Cosmo Cosmo ); Sophie ( Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy ); Vivian ( Xed Xed ); Jason ( Lurker Lurker )
Interactions: Sophie & Vivian

Bella held the mimosa in her mouth for a few seconds after she took a gulp of her drink, enjoying the fizzy pop pop feeling of the champagne in her cheeks. Looking between the other two girls, she quirked a brow at the both of them, finally swallowing her drink and grabbing the letter from Vivian. Scanning the letter twice to ensure she was reading what she thought she was, she burst out into giggles.

"Oh, he is going to be so mad..." Giggling still, she folded the letter back up and tossed it back on the counter, wondering if Kayden knew they had to share a room yet. That alone could explain for some of his attitude.

"I will happily be your bartender during this trip." Bella tipped her drink in Vivian's direction, though got distracted by Sophie as she excused herself from the room. Bella watched her go, half tempted to follow her, but decided against it. Maybe the girl did need some space, and while that wasn't Bella's strong suit, she could give it to her. For now.

Sliding her gaze back to Vivian, a smirk appeared on her lips. "He's sleeping in the dog house?" As if on cue, one of the two who'd escaped outside entered the room. Bella couldn't help but watch him for a moment before an idea came to mind. "Oh, my god. We should totally go swimming!"

code by apolla apolla

Vivian Forrester
Vivian found herself smirking at Bella's comment. "Dog house huh? That's a good idea. They should build one for them." She quipped as Sophie made her exit when trouble made his appearance in the kitchen. Seemed like trouble and drama would always be present in this house. She sure hoped his appearance didn't signal that of her ex since the last time she'd seen troubled he'd been out front with Blue. The producers had to be extremely pleased with themselves about the cast they had chosen. After all, rainbows and sunshine never made for good reality television but storms and chaos did. Vivian kicked herself mentally for letting Sherry talk her into this yet again. She was definitely going to skin her alive even if this whole thing didn't go to hell somewhere along the way in filming. Well that was if her parents didn't find out and kill her first. Vivian popped back a couple of chips coated in dip. She was definitely going to take up Bella on her offer to be her bartender. Dips alone might not be enough if things went that far south. She was going to need plenty of distractions from her thoughts or she'd go crazy and lose it. As if on cue Bella suggested a taking a swim and Vivian immediately perked up. That was the best thing she had heard thus far and exactly what she needed. "I'm all for it. Change and meet back out in 15?"
She was already making her way back out as she spoke, pausing as she passed trouble and studied him for a moment. "Join us." She suggested with a smile. "It'll be fun." Without waiting for a response she walked out of the kitchen, a little skip in her step as she thought of the cool water on her skin. The producers likely wanted drama and tears but she didn't. She'd been through the whole phase and had no plans on going back so she was going to do her damndest to enjoy herself and have fun. It would also be the easiest way to ignore Blue's presence and any unpleasant thoughts. As she passed the rooms on the way to hers, her excitement led her to call out to the others somewhere in the house. "Pool party people! Get changed and get out! We're gonna have some fun!"
Mentioned: Blue, Sophie
Interacting:
apolla apolla
Lurker Lurker
Everyone

Last edited:

"You guys didn't put cameras in the bathrooms, right? Because that'd be really weird. Not that putting cameras aimed at the bed I'ma sleep in isn't, but you know, just weird."

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

Kaydin let the water run over his body as he tried to let the tension leave and failed. Everything was fucked up. Elise was supposed to be here, everything was supposed to work out, just like the programs he wrote, things were supposed to add up, fit together, work. But it never did. Something always happened. Usually it was something he did because he was incredibly good at life, but just like in the past, this time it was Bella. She was back and just as destructive as ever. He ran a hand through his wet hair, pushing it up and out of his face as he starred at the tiled wall. To make it worse, she had kissed him and he had let her and a part of him, a treacherous little voice, had enjoyed it. On TV. How was he supposed to explain that to Elise once it was all said and done?

'Hey, you know that show I went on to try and show you how much I loved you? Well, I met my other ex, and funny story, some things happened. Oh? You saw the show? Well..' It didn't sound great, and this 'show' was only just starting, what else would happen? He couldn't just walk out the door, as much as he wanted to now, because he was under contract. Kaydin hadn't exactly read it too closely, but he didn't think he wanted to pay whatever crazy fine there was for breaching the contract. How was he supposed to do this? Especially when the other people seemed like such assholes, he didn't exactly think he'd have fun Extended Universe conversations or be able to set up a rousing campaign of D&D with them, and the less he thought of what Bella would do the better, or, considering the kind of brain dead, parents were related meat heads that were here, who she'd do... the better.

Stray beads of water breaking free from his damp hair to run trails down his body only to disappear into the white towel wrapped around his waist, a flimsy defense from the cool air of the empty room. Kaydin let out a slow breath as his brown eyes took in the bedroom that looked so empty compared to his together with the bed that was just large enough to make it feel lonely, like some kind of motel. Kaydin gave the room one last look over before he bent down to sort through his bag and, maybe, find something to wear that didn't make him regret all his life choices... He didn't like his odds.

Afiya Russo

Tags:

Finally she was done with unpacking her things. Everything had been put away neatly and in the order she favored. Feeling that now was a good time as ever to properly interact with her new housemates, the young woman opened the door and headed out. However upon hearing someone shout about a pool party she turned on her heel and went back into her room to get dressed. She’d packed a lot of swimsuits, along with other clothes for her stay. Hopefully by the time she finished picking the little get together wouldn’t be over. Afiya could be a indecisive mess when it came to picking her clothes. Luckily she was able to make a fairly quick decision after looking through her things. Afiya got changed into her swimsuit of choice, then proceeded to tie her hair up into a high ponytail.

After grabbing a towel and some sunscreen she headed downstairs. Afiya went straight for the backyard, when she arrived she sat in one of the chairs and began applying her sunscreen. Afiya was thankful that she hadn’t run into her ex. She couldn’t stand to look at her sad, puppy dog eyes for a second. Though she knew the possibility of her being on the show was high, Afiya told herself that she’d signed up for it so she really couldn’t complain.
code by Ri.a

Mentions: Kayden ( Cosmo Cosmo ); Vivian ( Xed Xed ); Jason ( Lurker Lurker )
Interactions: Vivian ---> Jason ---> Kaydin

"I'm all for it. Change and meet back out in 15?"

With the prospect of swimming on the horizon, Bella could feel her good-humored mood shifting to one of pure joy. Who didn't like a pool party? Nodding to Vivian as she slipped from the room, pausing to invite Jason, Bella tapped her cup on the counter a few times and then turned to face him. "You should totally come swimming with us." She smiled appreciatively at him, and then shrugged. "Only if you want to, though." Pushing off from the counter, she started towards the doorway.

"It'll be fun." She called back before disappearing, heading towards the stairs. She realized her bags were still by the door and cursed, doubling back for them before sprinting up the steps. By the time she got to the top she was breathing heavily, but that didn't stop her. She paused for a second, thinking she heard some noises coming from one of the rooms.

Sure enough, when she got to the door and nudged it open, Kaydin was in there. Bent over, in nothing but a towel, searching through his bag for something to wear. "Well, aren't you a sight for sore eyes." She spoke as she stepped into the room, almost like she owned the place.

"So, before you freak out-- there's a letter downstairs that says we have to room together. Scouts honor." With her back to him, she tossed her bags onto the floor and bent over herself, unzipping one of them and starting to dig through it. Finding what she wanted, she straightened, and tossed the bikini onto the bed opposite Kaydin.

And then without warning, she took her shirt off.

code by apolla apolla

ANNABELLE

| Location: poolside| Mood: Warm, little buzzed| Mentioned: Afiya erzulie erzulie ,Bella apolla apolla , Sophie Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy , kayden Cosmo Cosmo |

Annabelle had already finished the bottle of beer by the time everyone started talking about a pool party. Smiling Annabelle decided she would join. Taking a few steps twoards the pool a small look of realization hit her face as she sighed a little. “Really Anna gonna go to a pool party without a swimsuit.” She said to herself before turning back around and heading upstairs. Eventually finding the room her bags where in she glanced around to see if her room mate was in or not before entering and closing the door. Taking a second to look over the room with an approving smile before she walked over to her bags and started to look through her stuff. It took about 10 minuets and one slightly messy room later before she found her swimsuit. She knew she wasn’t ever really the best at organization when it came to packing and stuff but hey at least she always brought everything she needed. Undressing and getting into the swimsuit she looked herself over in the mirror once. Admiring her tattooed up body and some of her ink a little before nodding in approval. Grabbing a pair of sunglasses and a hair tie along with her phone she exited the room. Taking her phone by one of the corners into her mouth to hold it she used her hands and put her hair up into a high pony tail as she walked down the stairs and out twoards the pool. Taking a quick stop at the kitchen she grabbed a bottle of whiskey that was in the fridge and turned out.

Putting the shades on she smiled at the pool and took a look around it. Seeing Afiya in one of the Lawn chairs she couldn’t help but pause. Looking her over once or twice. She was just as beautiful as the day they had met, maybe even more now that Annabelle didnt have her. Bitting her lip at the sight she couldn’t help but notice she’d never seen Afiya in that bikini before and it was, sexy and beautiful, and teasing, and a major turn on for lack of more romantic termonology. Quickly she pushed those thoughts out of her mind before they got to depressing and looked away. ‘God stop acting so sad and depressed.’ She mentally scolded herself as she walked twoards the pools edge and sat down. Dipping her legs into the water it sent a shiver up her spine. Seeing as no one else was really out here yet she popped open the bottle of whiskey and took a swig straight out of it withought hesitation or reaction at the strength. Undoubtedly from all the time she had spent drinking to try and forget, whiskey didn’t bother her anymore in terms of burning or coughing. With that she pulled her phone up and started to scroll on her phone while waiting for everyone else to get out here

683BB617-AF3D-412C-90FC-2CAF8744648F.jpeg

mentions:

D772EF88-8063-45ED-8B8E-E8511D72BAAC.gif

Last edited:
1800e40a59e35891baf9e74f69f64e95.jpg
≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡
searchlight.regular.png
≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡​
Location: Home > New Home | Outfit | Anxious | Mentions: Anyone

"Yeah, I've been saving my vacation days," Alehk speaks in a mellow, distracted tone as he places neatly folded clothes into a sable suitcase equipped with small pockets along its exterior.

His dad--a man who still overcomes his old age--stands in the doorway of Alehk's room, crossing his arms and leaning against the frame casing with a curious brow. His voice is deep, hoarse.

"For this?" he wonders. Alehk only shakes his head, maintaining his focus on what he's doing.

"Then for what?"

"I was just saving them, dad. I hadn't had a need or desire to use them-"

"But you do now?... For a show?" Alehk's father straightens, almost grinning. "Or for a girl?"

Alehk turns to see his father, holding an empty expression before smiling, unable to stop it as he scoffs a laugh, "Perhaps." Then, he returns to packing his things and waves a dismissive hand, "Get out of here. I'll let you see me off in a bit." Thus, he's later out the door an hour after and boarding his plane for a timely flight, where he soon arrives at the set of the show, Somebody I Used to Know.

His suitcase is at his back, held by the large hand over his shoulder as he approaches the door to the home. Shaking, annoyingly enough, he gives a knock despite the key he'd been given and waits patiently--though, he taps his foot as a sign that he's nervous in case the shaking isn't enough to know.

[class name=stoneBackground] height: 440px; width: calc(100% + 17px); background: white; margin: auto; overflow: auto; [/class] [class name=stoneImage] height: 480px; width: 100%; background-image: url(https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0765/0807/products/Misty_Mountain_Wall_Mural_Mountain_Wall_Decal_large.png?v=1495142921); background-size: 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat; [/class] [class name=stoneHeader] margin: auto; padding: 5px; text-align: center; font-size: 50px; color: #1c3d41; [/class] [class name=stoneArrow] margin-top: 150px; text-align: center; font-size: 60px; color: #e2eae8; [/class] [class name=stoneContent] padding: 5px; color: #1c3d41; margin-top: -10px; [/class] [class name=stoneWrapper] margin: auto; overflow: hidden; width: 440px; [/class] [class name=stoneCredit] font-size: 10px; color: #426369; text-align: right; [/class] [div class=stoneWrapper][div class=stoneBackground][div class=stoneImage][div class=stoneHeader]
Carter Bowie
[/div][div class=stoneArrow]⇟[/div][/div][div class=stoneHeader]
"Home For Now"
[/div][div class=stoneContent]
"All the way from Washington... Her breadwinner begs off the bathroom floor... 'We live for just these 20 years... Do we have to die for the 50 more?'" Carter's playlist of 80's hits blared suddenly, his phone vibrating aggressively, almost falling off his nightstand. He had just enough time to catch it and stop the alarm. "5:00 AM," It said. Carter rolled onto his back, messing with his phone. Man, even being an almost insomniac has its perks for waking up early. A reminder showed up as an alert. His phone buzzed again. "Get to the tv show at noon." It said. It was going to take him a few hours' drives to get to the home since he lived more inland to the beach. He pondered which ex would be there at the show, he ran through a list of people, faces. "Maybe it's- no not her, can't be her. She's too... perfect." He muttered, scrolling through his social media. Liking posts. It wasn't until he was rubbing his nose in pain he realized that he dropped his phone out of his face. "Might as well get ready for the day." He muttered, tossing his phone behind him as he stood up, quickly taking a shower and drying his hair, gelling it. He put on his outfit and set off down the stairs of his run-down apartment complex. As he skipped the last few steps and landed with a thud, he was greeted with a soft old lady's voice. "Please use your quiet feet Mr. Bowie, people are still sleeping." Carter apologized. "Sorry Ms. Cormaci, I'll be back in an hour." He said and skipped out the door. After a short drive to the liquor store, he greeted the cashier with a load of liquor, ranging in vodka, to classic beers, they racked up to a lot of money, but Carter was in a mood to spend. After attempting to keep all the bags on his motorcycle, he drove back home and loaded it into a duffel bag, saving what he couldn't fit by putting them in his fridge. He quickly loaded his bag, and by 8:00, he was ready to go. It would only take him four hours to get to the home, so he bid his time and strapped everything down. His guitar, his bags, and most importantly, a couple of umbrellas ranging in vast colors and designs attached to the back. He saved the big one for when he was too hot and needed some shade on the road. He grabbed his dark helmet and got on his bike, making sure to get a puff or two before taking off, maintaining good speed.
~~
Finally arriving at the home, he noticed there was already a commotion. More someone standing outside of the door, tapping his foot anxiously. He revved the engine loudly, his shirt was now unbuttoned and a big blue umbrella was attached to the top of his motorcycle. The producers somehow allowed him to drive through, so long as he gave the keys and let them drive it off once he was done making his entrance. Good content, he thought. As he pulled into the driveway, obnoxiously blaring the engine, and honking the horn, he got off, removing his helmet. "Party's here!" He yelled as he removed his bags, the glass from the liquor clinking loudly. He set his clothes-bag on the ground and grabbed his wad of umbrellas, and tossing them onto the lawn. He took a long drag from his vape, the cloud was huge, and he felt himself become lighter. "Ah, that's the spot." He said as he picked his bags up, leaving the umbrellas there to be grabbed later. As he walked up the steps, he noticed the stranger still standing there. He freed his hand and grabbed the knob, opening the door for him, and stepping inside. "Unlocked the whole time, who woulda thought?" He laughed as he walked in. Casually poking his head in a couple of rooms, he walked over to the kitchen and set the liquor bag down on the counter. Looking around for a while. He decided that the best way to introduce himself was to scream loudly. “The two new exes are here! The old ones had an emergency.” None to his avail, none responded to him. He sighed and yelled once more. “I brought liquor!” He said, then took out his vape machine and let the smoke envelop him.
[/div][/div][div class=stoneCredit]Coded By || @StoneWolf18[/div][/div]

Mention: @ everyone Xed Xed Danoram Danoram

"All the way from Washington... Her breadwinner begs off the bathroom floor... 'We live for just these 20 years... Do we have to die for the 50 more?'" Carter's playlist of 80's hits blared suddenly, his phone vibrating aggressively, almost falling off his nightstand. He had just enough time to catch it and stop the alarm. "5:00 AM," It said. Carter rolled onto his back, messing with his phone. Man, even being an almost insomniac has its perks for waking up early. A reminder showed up as an alert. His phone buzzed again. "Get to the tv show at noon." It said. It was going to take him a few hours' drives to get to the home since he lived more inland to the beach. He pondered which ex would be there at the show, he ran through a list of people, faces. "Maybe it's- no not her, can't be her. She's too... perfect." He muttered, scrolling through his social media. Liking posts. It wasn't until he was rubbing his nose in pain he realized that he dropped his phone out of his face. "Might as well get ready for the day." He muttered, tossing his phone behind him as he stood up, quickly taking a shower and drying his hair, gelling it. He put on his outfit and set off down the stairs of his run-down apartment complex. As he skipped the last few steps and landed with a thud, he was greeted with a soft old lady's voice. "Please use your quiet feet Mr. Bowie, people are still sleeping." Carter apologized. "Sorry Ms. Cormaci, I'll be back in an hour." He said and skipped out the door. After a short drive to the liquor store, he greeted the cashier with a load of liquor, ranging in vodka, to classic beers, they racked up to a lot of money, but Carter was in a mood to spend. After attempting to keep all the bags on his motorcycle, he drove back home and loaded it into a duffel bag, saving what he couldn't fit by putting them in his fridge. He quickly loaded his bag, and by 8:00, he was ready to go. It would only take him four hours to get to the home, so he bid his time and strapped everything down. His guitar, his bags, and most importantly, a couple of umbrellas ranging in vast colors and designs attached to the back. He saved the big one for when he was too hot and needed some shade on the road. He grabbed his dark helmet and got on his bike, making sure to get a puff or two before taking off, maintaining good speed.
~~
Finally arriving at the home, he noticed there was already a commotion. More someone standing outside of the door, tapping his foot anxiously. He revved the engine loudly, his shirt was now unbuttoned and a big blue umbrella was attached to the top of his motorcycle. The producers somehow allowed him to drive through, so long as he gave the keys and let them drive it off once he was done making his entrance. Good content, he thought. As he pulled into the driveway, obnoxiously blaring the engine, and honking the horn, he got off, removing his helmet. "Party's here!" He yelled as he removed his bags, the glass from the liquor clinking loudly. He set his clothes-bag on the ground and grabbed his wad of umbrellas, and tossing them onto the lawn. He took a long drag from his vape, the cloud was huge, and he felt himself become lighter. "Ah, that's the spot." He said as he picked his bags up, leaving the umbrellas there to be grabbed later. As he walked up the steps, he noticed the stranger still standing there. He freed his hand and grabbed the knob, opening the door for him, and stepping inside. "Unlocked the whole time, who woulda thought?" He laughed as he walked in. Casually poking his head in a couple of rooms, he walked over to the kitchen and set the liquor bag down on the counter. Looking around for a while. He decided that the best way to introduce himself was to scream loudly. “The two new exes are here! The old ones had an emergency.” None to his avail, none responded to him. He sighed and yelled once more. “I brought liquor!” He said, then took out his vape machine and let the smoke envelop him.

Last edited:
I used to love surprises but you guys are doing a very good job of making me change my mind about them.

Vivian had thrown on her bathing suit, a one piece that bared her back and made her feel attractive and looked more tasteful than some of those skimpy suits she often saw. They were nice but they weren't her style. Surely one didn't have to bare that much skin to look or feel attractive. Of course that was just her opinion. Many of her friends had opposing views just like they had opposed her swimsuit. She'd found it to be fun and adorable when she'd seen it at a store, especially with the bright colours and strawberry pattern but her friends pushed for more glamorous and sexy pieces they felt would look better on her right up until she made her payment at the counter. She considered putting her discarded clothes away if anyone came in but remembered that her roommate was supposed to be Blue and she had no intention of rooming with him. He was in the dog house. No changes with that plan whatsoever. Closing the door behind her, Vivian skipped down the corridor, excited to take a dip in the pool and push all the unpleasantness that came with this show firmly out of her mind when she heard a knock from the main door. Odd. Was it a delivery? Or did Blue somehow manage to get himself locked out of the house? It seemed more likely to be the former but then again. She took several steps to the door as she toyed with the possibilities when a stranger stepped in with bags. Oh hell no. Was this another ex? Or had production put in a large delivery request? Not to mention who was that outside? She could have sworn she caught a glimpse of someone else behind the stranger who had disappeared to another part of the house. Curiosity nipping at her, she gave in and headed straight for the door, needing to know if someone else was really outside and who. She opened the door without a moment's waste and was about to speak when her brain went numb at what or rather who she saw. "...Alekh…?"
This had to be some messed up joke. Why the hell was Alekh here? Was it not enough that they had already brought on one man who had broken her heart and walked away? What did she do to antagonise these producers that they had to bring in the other ex who had done the same thing? The colour had drained from her face and her bright swimsuit likely highlighted just how pale she had gone. Her swimsuit. Realisation shot through her as she remembered what she was wearing and she turned and shut the door in his face. She was really doing a fantastic job with all these reunions. First the vase and slap with Blue, now the door and Alekh. Speaking of Blue, where was he? Was she going to have to deal with two of her exes rather than one? As if answer to her silent plea for that not to be the case, she heard a loud voice coming from somewhere in the house and heaved a sigh of relief. Replacements. Thank God. Not two, just one, a different one who had broken her heart the same way. Vivian sighed again, her back still turned to the closed front door as she took in the news.

Danoram Danoram
1551876382197.png

1800e40a59e35891baf9e74f69f64e95.jpg
≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡
searchlight.regular.png
≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡​
Location: New Home | Outfit | Annoyed/Reminiscing | Mentions: Xed Xed Vivian and Pastry Pastry Carter

Alehk's hand is reaching for the doorknob as he decides that maybe no one's around to hear him knocking. He then hears thunderous rumbling in the distance, to which he turns, taking his hand back, to see an approaching motorcycle. He expects it to simply pass by, but when it comes to a stop at the house, Alehk raises a curious brow.

Another guy... He wonders for a moment, hoping not, if there will be more than one of Vivian's exes on this show--which is a situation he'll likely walk away from, as he isn't one to encourage drama.

A massive bloom of white smoke suddenly rises into the air and Alehk returns to reality, staring at the stranger with an empty gaze while biting at the inside of his lip. Should he walk in and ignore the guy? That would be rude... he tells himself.

Waiting, he stands with his bag over his shoulder--the same as when he'd first arrived--and offers a slight nod of acknowledgment as the stranger walks up the stairs, almost ignoring him to enter the home with a remark that brings Alehk to narrow his eyes, just barely tilting his head with pinched lips. "Okay," he mouths, noting the obvious clinking of alcohol being carried in. Hopefully, his own entrance wouldn't be as pronounced. He holds his breath a moment, then exhales with the intention of finally stepping through that door until: "...Alehk...?" the voice sends him back a step to see Vivian for the first time in years. Surprised and nervous, he manages a smile.

"Hey-..." and the door shuts. Back to step one, entering the house.

Alehk lets out a defeated, but somewhat irritated sigh. He grabs the doorknob with an unnecessarily tight and strained grip--so far displeased with his experience--and pushes the door open to take that first, long-awaited step into the massive home. Vivian's back, he knows, is the only thing he sees until his nosey eyes wander a tad lower.

He smirks and steps closer to the girl to lean over her shoulder, wanting to see her beautiful face. "Long time no see," he softly adds before making haste to straighten back up in case she bucks.

"Who thought of that bed shit? I mean, which one of those guys was sitting around a table going, 'You know what would be a good idea to get these estranged people back together? Force them to sleep together in an uncomfortable situation on TV!' and no one, not one fucking person, looked at him and said, 'You're dumb and this is why your wife left you'."

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

Kaydin rummaged through the case as he tossed shirts, pants and various other articles of clothing onto the bed as he looked for something decent to wear, he came across a few obvious noes and even more 'maybes' and he was starting to feel like a teenage girl preparing to go to homecoming because he just didn't see anything that would really work. Perhaps something just plain and simple like one of his few grey shirts would do it, but then the house was rather hot and what if he sweated? He had gone through high school, he knew what kind of shit could happen and as much as people liked to pretend otherwise, people were just as petty now as they were then. The last thing he needed to do was give them, and especially her, more ammunition to use as he wasn't exactly a hard to hit target. To his elation, he found a blue shirt with a simple, 'Use the Force' on the front, it was simple and it was Star Wars, no one hated... the original Star Wars, and it was the closest he was getting to a shirt that didn't make him feel.. so much like him.

He had just started to stand back up when a voice made him whirl around, the shirt clenched in his hands and hung down as if to preserve his modesty. Kaydin's mind thought of many things to say, some of them were even witty, but all that came out was, "He-... You-.. Her-... Chang.."

What she said had penetrated, but in his shock state, he could do little more then gasp like some kind of fish out of water which was very apt to the situation at hand. They had done what? Whose bright idea was that? Whomever thought that up should have been swallowed or left as a stain on the couch because that was nonsensical and just dumb. Like asking the guy from downstairs to do their taxes dumb. Why was she acting like she owned the room anyways!? Sure, they had to share, according to her, but that didn't make it hers, it was just as much his and he was damn sure not sleeping on the floor because that just wasn't fair. She didn't get to be the one who break up with him, make him look like a fool in front of everyone and get to steal his room, Kaydin stepped forward to give her a piece of his mind... when it shut down as Bella pulled off her shirt and his own shirt tumbled out of his numb hands.

apolla apolla

Mentions: Kayden ( Cosmo Cosmo ); Alehk ( Danoram Danoram ); Carter ( Pastry Pastry ); Vivian ( Xed Xed ); Sophie ( Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy ); Afiya ( erzulie erzulie ); Annabelle ( Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving )
Interactions: Kaydin ---> Afiya & Annabelle

Truthfully, taking her shirt off wasn't meant to freak him out. She hadn't even given it a thought, really. The purple haired girl had a one track mind on a daily basis, and right now, she knew she wanted to get her bikini on and head to the pool. Though the house was nice and air conditioned, it was hot as hell outside and a dip in the water was just what she needed.

The tense silence that filled the room barely penetrated her subconscious. Looping her fingers through the belt loops of her shorts, she started to shimmy out of them, spinning a little in the process. That was when she caught sight of Kaydin's face, and she gave pause, looking at him blankly.

Then, realization dawned. "Oh." She glanced down at her mostly bared self, then at the bikini on the bed. Sliding her gaze back up to Kaydin, she gave a soft shake of her head. "You're shy. I get it. Well, no worries." Pulling her shorts back up, she snatched the bikini from the bed and started towards the door.

"But you might wanna get ready." She paused by the door, giving him a half glance back. "I still sleep naked." Spinning to face him, a huge grin on her face, she winked before disappearing. She undressed in the hallway, pulling on the bikini and leaving her clothes in a messy pile outside of their door.

Practically jumping down the stairs, she saw that there were new people. "Oh. Well shit, what the hell did I miss?" She waved at the two new guys, then scanned the other faces, looking for Vivian or even Sophie. "Viv! Soph! Come ON!" She screamed, though didn't wait for a response before heading outside, spotting Afiya and Annabelle. "No swimming for you?" She asked the former, her eyes on the bottle of whiskey in the latter's hand.

Without warning, she ran and jumped into the deep end, resurfacing a moment later. "Holy SHIT that's amazing!"

Hot-Sale-Unique-Design-Women-s-Patchwork-Bandage-Strappy-Bikinis-Set-Solid-Color-Push-Up-Swimsuit.jpg_640x640.jpg

code by apolla apolla

What kind of strings did you pull to get Alekh to come here? Because last I know he was in Japan with no intention to ever come back.

Blue was gone but now Alekh was here to take his place. She didn't have to deal with both of them at once but she still had to deal with one of them. She felt her body shake ever so slightly as she took an unsteady breath. Dear God, what had she done to deserve this other than give her heart to the wrong men twice and put her faith in her lifelong best friend? All she had done was search for her happiness and live her life putting her heart in the hands of people she had trusted. Was she wrong to? Was she really that bad at making sound decisions like her parents always implied with their meddling and undisguised disappointment especially where her love life was concerned?

Vivian didn't know whether she was more surprised by the fact that she hadn't heard the door opening or that Alekh's face was so close to her own and she could faintly feel his breath on her skin. She spun around to face him on reflex with him having pulled back well out of reach and just avoiding getting slapped by her hair. For a moment she found herself teleported back to the day they had parted at the airport and the betrayal she had felt on that last phone call shot through her. "You said you weren't coming back." She breathed, trying to control the emotion to avoid a second messy reunion and cursing her traitorous thoughts for thinking he still looked as sexy and charming as back then. "Was that a lie or do you not remember what you told me on the phone that day?" Her eyes burned as she met his gaze wondering what he would tell her. Was he expecting her to take him back now that they were no longer halfway across the world from each other? Jump into his arms like she would have if he had come back when they were still together like he had promised? Did she even want to hear what he was going to say? Bella's unmistakable voice rang out, cutting through the air and through her thoughts, reminding her that before she opened the door and ran into Alekh she had planned a date with the pool, the nice cool water and some much needed fun to put a smile on her face. Right now she wanted fun more than Alekh's response, mainly because she didn't know if she would be able to handle it. She never liked to back down from anything but hell she was emotionally drained, everything was thrown out of whack and she just needed a break from it all. Some time to pretend that her life was problem free and happy before she got thrown back into the fire. Turning her back on him again, she shouted back, "Coming!" before leaving Alekh in the hallway and heading out to the pool. Half expecting Alekh to stop her before she could get to the water, she increased her pace from strides to a jog as she felt the open air hit her and saw Bella already in the pool wearing a red and black number that combined with her purple hair reminded her of Harley Quinn. Would that make her ex who had disappeared off somewhere Joker? It certainly seemed to work. After all they seemed to have that strange relationship dynamic akin to the two famous characters. 'Joker' boy clearly had not been happy to see her yet they'd ended up on top of each other in front of everyone and Bella seemed perfectly happy in this messed up environment which she really envied right now. If only she could smile that big and enjoy herself in spite of everything. Damn. Shaking her hair out she took a short running start and dove into the pool the cool water enveloping her all at once. Yet another shock to her system but unlike the others, a much welcome one. "Damn that is cold but good! Also way to stun Harley Quinn." Vivian grinned at Bella as she treaded the water to the edge, pulling herself out as she searched with her eyes for a float or something when a mischievous idea popped into her head. Grinning from ear to ear, she grabbed a nearby bucket and filled it with water from the pool. Hoping that the girl lounging in the chair wearing the hot red bikini was still too preoccupied with her sunscreen to notice anything, she snuck up behind her best as she could, bucket in her hands with a smile way bigger than it should be planted on her face. She should not be having so much fun at the thought of pouring cold water all over this girl but hell she couldn't help herself. Chances were she might regret this later but then again. Oh whatever, she'd deal with the later, later. That and this bucket was heavy. Without warning, Vivian tipped the whole bucket over, almost dropping it flat out on the poor girl's head cause it was slippery. But who could blame her? Her hands were wet. Thankfully though, the bucket harmlessly, at least she hoped it was harmlessly, missed her head and hit the floor. Those were the only two things she could be sure of from where she stood behind the chair. As for the rest of its journey she had no clue and she didn't want to find out. Trying to surpass the urge to burst out laughing well within reach of a potentially furious and wet woman, Vivian ran straight to the water and drove back into it, laughing as she swam away. Oh she was going to be in so much trouble.

apolla apolla
Danoram Danoram
erzulie erzulie

Last edited:
Afiya Russo

Tags: Vivian ( Xed Xed )

Afiya had just been applying the last bit of sunscreen to her arm when suddenly she found herself wet and cold. She let of a little shriek in equal parts surprise and rage. “Che diavolo?! Ci fai o ci sei?!” She hadn’t planned on getting wet today, instead she’d enjoy the sunrays warming her skin. The sound of laughter of angered her more and she noticed some girl running from behind her and into the pool. Afiya’s eyes narrowed as she watched her, already she’d began plotting on ways to get back at her with each being more horrible than the last. “Stupida ragazza, ride mentre puoi. Dopo facciamo i conti…” Afiya switched to her native tongue in her anger. With one last glare she stood and made her way back inside.

Afiya noticed the to new men but ignored them in favor of heading to her room. The sight that greeted her caused her to close her eyes and try to calm herself. It was only the first day after all. Afiya walked into the room and looked over the mess. If there was one thing that she hated it would have to be a messy room, be it bedroom or living room. Her full lips curled in disgust. There was only one bed, who’d mistakenly waltzed into her room and tried to claim it for themselves. With how she was feeling now Afiya was most likely to spit fire at the culprit.

She grabbed a towel to dry herself off with and began looking through her clothes for something to wear. Afiya was tense as she thought. The easiest way to get her revenge would be through the girl’s ex. Flirting would be simple but simple wasn’t her taste. No Afiya wanted something much more damaging, so for the time being she’d sit and observe.
code by Ri.a

ANNABELLE

| Location: poolside-bedroom| Mood: Shocked, buzzed, worried| Mentioned: Afiya erzulie erzulie ,Bella apolla apolla , Sophie Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy |

Annabelle was rather surprised upon watching Bella fly into the pool with a big splash. Doing her best to keep dry she let out a yelp and a giggle as she watched Bella then soon watched as Vivian soon came in as well. Her look quickly showering as she watched Vi. Watching her fill her bucket and head twirls afiya she gave her a please don’t look knowing how Afiya would react. When Vivian payed no attention to the warning Annabelle was trying to give she sort of huddled up in her place waiting for Afiyas explosion then as expected the water came down and the Italian cussing came out. From her time Annabelle knew exactly what she was saying and was at least a little relieved to know she could have said much worse.

Watching Afiya storm off she looked to vi. “Youuuu might be regretting that later.” Annabelle told her with a look that very much showed she wasn’t kidding. Getting up with her phone and whiskey she wanted to at least make sure Afiya wasn’t already planning to leave. Taking a few more swigs as she left the pool area Annabelle waited for the stairs before taking a few rather massive gulps of the whiskey. Admittedly not a good idea but she didn’t care as she was still somehow a lightweight when it came to getting drunk. Heading up after her she eventually found her... in Annabelle room? She looked in with. A confused sort of look then it clicked. She remembered earlier hearing Vivian and bell talking about the sleeping with your ex part of the contract and instantly started to panic. She knew how Afiya hated messes, and Annabelle had already made the mistake of making one. It wasn’t that bad honestly. Just a few pairs of clothes on the bed and ground along with some bras and panties mixed in which brought a few embarrassed thoughts to her mind which confused her. Afiya and her had done some quite intimate things together. Seeing her bra and underwear weren’t an uncommon thing yet. Since they weren’t dating she found it embarrassing. Especially since she had chosen to bring a few that during there time together afiya had rather liked on Annabelle.

“I’m sorry!” She blurted out as she came rushing in setting the bottle down and bending over. Almost slightly falling and started picking up her clothes to tidy up the place in hopes to remedy Afiyas anger a little. “A-apparently in the contract we all signed we have to sleep with who we used to date that’s why my stuff here as well.” She explained a little Incase Afiya didn’t know if that little part in there contract. Hurriedly she tried to admittedly pick up the stuff she had that afiya had liked or bought for her so she wouldn’t notice before hand along the rest

mentions:

21761B8C-D34C-4B54-9F9E-442157CC7CF6.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back