• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Some witty title about a 1X1 rp

WantYourSoul

Resident Babyface
Hey there!

I'd really love an rp partner in a romance style rp!

Of course we can add other elements and flesh out an actual plot that isn't just "they meet and fall in love".

I'm a relatively literate rper, I usually match your response length.

I usually play female characters, but if you really really want, I can play a male as I have a few characters created

Of course, the romance doesn't need to be the main focus either!

Some scenarios and pairings I'd love to do (and please do offer your own, too)

Bolded are characters I'd prefer to play but I'm very flexible.

-arranged marriage

-city teen/rich teen

-zombie apocalypse

-scientist/detective(think Bones)

- "my parents are really rich and made me go to a stupid ball now I'm in uncomfortable formal clothes and hiding out on the balcony when you come along" (could be rich kid/servant rich kid/other rich kid)

-human/ werewolf (or vampire or any creature really)

-mechanic/cyborg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey wouldnt mind trying out scientist/detective (my work is actually a forensic scientist so it could fun) or i could be the servant for your rich

kid.

I actually like the mechanic/Cyborg seem like it would be quite unique from the usual i see on here. Im kinda sappy myself, i was thinking of something along the lines of a rebellious group leaders who meet in normal life unaware of each others private lives (Ideas still kind of raw so i understand if it make no sense a bit)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back