• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Some Sort of Splatoon Thing?

Ferociousfeind

Shamrock Shake
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Would anyone be interested in a Splatoon roleplay? The games are fun, and the lore is deeply fascinating to me.
Any plot ideas are welcome! I don't have any solid plots in mind yet. Though expect both Inkling and Octoling roles to be open.
Urghh I just need to roleplay ;___; help me pls

Toyotasomi no Miko Toyotasomi no Miko In general I was thinking an Octarian espionage mission sending a group of octolings into Inkopolis City to gather information and, more importantly, just blend into the crowd. Learn their culture, attend their events, speak their language, befriend their people. Average eye-opening, heart-changing experience.

Last edited:
Hmm, I think I might set up the thread now, but 3 people is kind of a small group. Anyone else interested/bump?
EDIT: Also, still don't know what the setting should be. Anyone got preferences? Inkopolis? Octo Valley? Somewhere new?

How about a group of four octarians trying to become pro ink sport players and the other person's character (probably mine bc I came up with this) is an inkling and acts as their manager

Gonna do a half/half shameful bump before I sign off for the night. G'night all until 9 hours from now.
:P

It's still kicking to this day! (I think) and more people who are on-board with the idea would be appreciated bump.

I might take another crack at this. Probably not, because homework, but who knows.

He returns I'm glad you're willing to take a crack at it :P Your previous interaction seemed a bit hostile but I'm notoriously bad at reading social situations so no offense taken at any time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back