• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Some OCs, Perhaps? 👀

CanaryCry

Typin words til they make sense
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello! Decided to get some of OCs out there again to see if anyone likes them, so please have a look even though I’m not very good at BB Code >.>

About Me: 30 y/o, female, West Coast US. Prefer to Rp in PMs, but can do threads as well.
Only looking for M/F or platonic pairings, can play either gender or double, depending on partner preference.

Most of my ideas involve superpowers or magic of some sort, as that's what I like to use to spice things up, but it doesn’t have to be the main focus of the rp, and I prefer romance to be a more natural, slow burn rather than instantaneous soulmates.

Send me a PM if you’re interested in any of these characters, or propose your own ideas if you like my style but are craving something else! I kept the character blurbs kinda short so they can be left open to discussion, as I’m perfectly willing to adjust details about them and their worlds and can adapt them to fit scenarios you have in mind as well, changing parts of their story or separating one or two out of groups to use. Will update with more as I think of them and have time to type it up, so let me know if you like them!

What you can expect from me~

- anywhere from 2-10 paragraphs per post, depending on what’s happening in the rp and what length my partner prefers
- Literate to advanced, I think?? Full sentences of varied lengths, with proper paragraph breaks and punctuation
-Posting speed of once every 1-3 days, with plenty of communication for anything longer

What I'm looking for in a partner~

-Over the age of 18
-A firm grasp of spelling and grammar, though mistakes here and there are normal
-Willing to help plot and discuss ideas
-2+ paragraphs per post
-At least one reply a week, with a preference for more

• Kalder, duty-focused dragon rider with a hardy disposition. Worked for his father when he was young because it was his place in the family, went off to a Dragonry to train once his dragon chose him because there aren't a great number of proper riders in the world and he knew they could be of use to others, and agreed to have his and his dragon's services bartered away to a neighboring kingdom in exchange for help for the Dragonry because he decided he could take it better than others, so why not him. A bit directionless in life, in that he goes where others tell him and doesn’t think about himself enough.
    His magic: creating weapons from pure energy. How big or how many is limited by how much energy his body is storing at the moment - if he runs out the weapons go away, or else he'll knock himself out trying to maintain them.

IMG_3082.jpeg
    IMG_3083.jpeg

Superhero Shenanigans (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Sophie McKane; also known as young, aspiring superhero Star Shine, with a desire to do good but a need to live up to her mother's legacy, a hero who everyone loved and always seemed effortlessly perfect. Her powers include a magical girl-esque transformation which feeds into her self image issues because her transformed self always looks perfect so she has to make sure her normal self does too, and star-shaped constructs of varying density (ranging anywhere from bolts of energy to solid platforms or shields)
Could be played as a young ward to an older hero, part of a Teen Titans sort of young adult hero team, or something entirely separate, making a name for herself on her own. Ages can be discussed
IMG_3102.jpegIMG_3098.jpegIMG_3097.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back