• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Some male characters that I want to try out (MxF, open ideas for literate partners)

DaffodilsAndDragons

you are the one true king

• There are a lot of females on this site who are looking for decent, male characters to play against. Hopefully I can provide those! I've been wanting to try and play more male characters and I thought, screw it, I'll just make a thread. These characters are technically under construction, and their occupations/backgrounds will depend completely on the RP!

There might be another character on the way, but this is it for now!

• What character are you interested in?: I really am compatible with both characters,so I will let you decide.

• What pairings are you interested in?: Either Werewolf X Human or Celebrity X Fan

• How often can you post?: Everyday before 2 PM and after 5 PM,I have volleyball between those times.

• Do you have a Discord, or Skype, or some form of OOC chatting device:No,sorry

• And of course, a writing sample:
Aeliana
"I always thought I would sink, so I never swam.." The words pierced through the ears of every person sitting in a tiny cafe, right in the heart of a tiny town in Washington called Hillside. The town was literally named because miles of damp, dark hills that sat just beside of the un-commercialized town. Nothing much ever happened here, hell, the residents would be lucky if a traveling fair decided to stop here(Usually they only did because of broken equipment or tired workers, but god forbid the mayor telling his voters that, it'd break their little fragile hearts and leave them nothing to look forward to). Everyone knew everyone, and everything going on in their lives. If someone was dying or pregnant, the whole town would know in an hours time.

"Hello, dear. How can I help you?" A cute old lady said to a tall female, with brown hair a little below her shoulders, dull blue eyes, and the biggest collection of freckles on someone who wasn't a redhead. "Hello. I'm new here, and I was just wondering what kind of drinks you recommend to someone who had the longest plane ride, and has no idea how she's going to fit in around here." The young woman replied, a smile on her face as she propped her head into her hand and rested her elbow on the table. The old woman, who's nametag said a fitting name for the woman, "Winifred", looked the girl up and down before pulling her back behind the counter. "Honey, sounds to me like you need 18 hours of sleep or 3 espresso drinks." Winifred said, before she skillfully began to make a cup of a steaming drink, more than likely coffee.

It didn't take long for the cup of the dark liquid to be in Aeliana's hands, causing her body to instantly warm itself up, contrasting to the cold Washington air. "So, first time traveling alone, Hun?" Winni asked,now earning a nickname from Aeliana. "Yes, I used to live in Florida, but I decided to get away for a while. Too much danger, and it was all too familiar to me. I love seeing new places and I've lived in a tropical place all of my life, I'd like to have a change." She replied, earning a head shake from the old lady. "Honey, you're making a big change. I've lived here my entire life, all 72 years, and I've worked in this same cafe since I was around your age. I'm guessing 19? In my 72 years here, I can tell you there's no entertainment, except for when the soldiers occasionally stop by, if they do at all. Poor boys. Sergeants must be hard on them. My husband was one of them, nicest man you'd ever meet. Passed away in combat when I was 34 and pregnant." She said,her eyes glazed over, full of stories never told. Known by not a soul, not even in this town.

Aeliana listened, as she silently sipped on her drink, entirely interested in the old woman's history. She sure did make a mean cup of coffee. Maybe she'd tell her about that later. "21 actually, and I'm sorry about your husbands passing. Not to be rude, but that's why I'll never have anyone from the army. It's way to risky, I'd have to get so emotionally invested, just to come to the door one day, hoping it's my love, but it be men telling me that he's been killed. How did you live with it Winni?" The curious girl asked, taking hands with the old woman and giving her a sorry look. "I barely did, I thought it was over. I'd never find love again. But, I was wrong there and I found another, he raised the child like he was his own, it was the greatest day of my life when we were married." She replied, giving Aeliana a smile. "What's your name dear? I'm guessing something unique, not seen a lot. You just have that kind of persona." Winni said,causing Ael to blush ever so slightly and look away. "It's Aeliana." She said, causing Winni to stand up and pull her into a hug. "My great great grandmothers name. How beautiful." She said, before releasing Aeliana. "I have a job to get back too, but you're welcome to stay here and drink as much coffee as you like." She told the girl, before turning to slowly walk away. Kindly declining her offer, Aeliana said goodbye and walked out of the cafe.

The cold Washington wind swirled around Aeliana, bringing a light drizzle with it. Is this how the weather always was? She wasn't arguing with it, though, she enjoyed rain. It was relaxing and made the Earth beautiful in the end. She walked down the sempty streets, occasionally passing a lone person or a couple, more than often a family, though. Everyone she passed had all one thing in common: how they stared at the 'new girl' like she was fresh meat. High school all over again. Aeliana had all of her things shipped over on a different flight than hers, and it hadn't arrived yet, but was scheduled for today. From there, a truck was picking it up and bringing it to her new home. For her house, she picked out somewhere secluded, but not too secluded, with more woods than other houses and people. To find the location, she pulled out her phone and tracked it, until she found herself walking up a dirt path, leading to a house perfect for her. The outside was very modern log cabin, and the inside was far from her. Blank and bland, just so she could decorate it on her own.

Digging into her purse, she pulled out a set of keys, so fresh that even the sticker hadn't been taken off yet. Peeling it off, she thought about how life would be here before unlocking the door. Her eyes scanned exactly what she had seen online, white walls, with some 70s style wallpaper surrounding her bottom half of the walls, deep purple carpet floors, and furniture in need of an update. Surprisingly, Aeliana didn't mind the furniture. Everything else had to go, though.

Once she was settled in, feeling at home, her phone plugged in and charging, she decided to take a nap. One that she desperately needed if she wanted to wake up the next morning and get to decorating. First, of course, she had to find the store. It shouldn't be hard, I mean, how big could this town really be? With that as a final thought running through her head, she dozed off, and soon greeted a peaceful sleep.

Hey!

i. I'd love to rp with Arjohn.
ii. As for pairings, Tutor x Student, Alcoholic x Bar Staff and Werewolf x Human sound interesting.
iii. I'm able to reply at least once in a day. Though sometimes I love to do back and forth roleplaying.
iv. Sadly, this is the only account I have.
v. The length of my replies can change, depending on the situation, starters probably are a little longer.

Annabeth looked around her, making sure she was standing in the corridor alone before dialled the number and pressed phone to her ear. It felt like annoying beeping noise will never end, however, soon she heard someone's voice on the other side of the line. "Damnit," The girl mumbled and rolled her brown eyes when realized that was only directed to the voice mail.

Great. Just great. Anna thought as stuffed phone in her pocket and moved red hair out of her eyes, taking a deep breath. She had to sit in the tiny bus for whole day, hadn't taken shower or eaten yet, and her boyfriend Garreth, couldn't stay at home whole day just to wait for her, wait till she will show up because now, she was sitting on the suitcase. Behind her tall and locked door, which lead to the apartment, in which she was supposed to be right now. Sitting on the couch with tall boy, his long arms wrapped around her as she would tell him about her terrible trip.

After an hours or so, Garreth stepped in the corridor, his eyes widening when saw familiar face next to his apartment. Everything would have been great, if not the short girl, who had her arms around his waist and was giggling. Giggling way too loud, making Anna snap her head towards direction from where sound came from.

Annabeth opened her mouth as quickly jumped on her feet, but no words came out from her mouth. She tried to form a sentence, but only could shutter as her cheeks turned red, her face expression becoming angry. "Great. Just Great," Finally, the girl said and grabbed her suitcase, glaring at the Garreth, daring to burn hole trough his head with her eyes, as passed the lovely couple, him and the girl, who was confused as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back