• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Some kind of Space/Futuristic/Alternate universe RP thing?

Pixelated

The Genetically Unstable One
Whilst doing my normal 11PM activities of eating cookies and drinking tea, I had an Idea, what if 2 or 3 people got together in an RP to explore the vast unknowns of space and stuff, now I'll be honest I don't have any kind of story I never do, because I'm bad at things like that, so there wouldn't be any real goal to this, not hunting for anyone or anything, just a group of people doing stuff, I have a lot of ideas for tech, planets, races (although less ideas then the other two) I just need to know if people would want to do this and to think of a story

I'm game. I'm not to bad at stories either. Of course we could just let the story develop based off of various running gags, recurring items, and recurring characters. Assuming this gets off the ground that is.

That could actually work for a story, I have an Idea on how to start it off, two players land at space station, go off and do stuff meet 3rd player some how (possible stowaway/old friend/client?) there's also the other way I started one of these with an old friend, Player 1 crashes on planet where he/she meets players 2 and 3 possibly in saving 1 from wreck

That could actually work for a story, I have an Idea on how to start it off, two players land at space station, go off and do stuff meet 3rd player some how (possible stowaway/old friend/client?) there's also the other way I started one of these with an old friend, Player 1 crashes on planet where he/she meets players 2 and 3 possibly in saving 1 from wreck
Those are both good.

I already have a alien race/government set up if yer interested. Might be interesting to use them in this rp as I finalize the concepts of one I'm currently working on

Name.
Race. (literally anything as long as it's alive or has sentience)
Age. (anything above 20)
Gender.
Height.
History
Occupation

I think that'll suffice...

I'm not sure, based on that info I can't really make a decision...

Name.
Age. (anything above 20)
Gender.
Height.
History
Occupation

I think that'll suffice...

I'm not sure, based on that info I can't really make a decision...
I believe that if you added in abilities, weaknesses, combat skills, personality, and appearance that might help.

Name.
Age. (anything above 20)
Gender.
Height.
History
Occupation
Weaknesses.
Combat Skills.
Personality
Appearance.
Equipment.
Likes.
Dislikes.
Phobias.
Virtues.
Vices.
Government.

That everything?

great! I'm gonna use a character that I've used in some other Space Rp's

Name. Sentinel Ashes
Race. Half-Dragon
Age. 23,896 Years old (That's young for a dragon)
Gender. Female
Height. 7'9

History. Sentinel was born from a human mother on the distant planet on Sol1 known to the inhabitants of the system as Mercury the only planet in the Sol system capable of supporting Dragon life (In this universe Mercury and Mars were both made habitable before humans began flying to other galaxies in search of... stuff) throughout her life she explored much of the Planet and even took a trip to Sol5's Great Red Spot (that's Jupiter) although to her disappointment was unable to stand on the gas giant, Sentinel went to the Mercury University of Science and Technology in hope to find passage on a star liner to escape the Sol system, she didn't just gain passage but became a pilot for Swift Logistics transporting uranium ore out to the frontier systems, she has worked this job for 978 years and has extensive knowledge of Space Craft.

Occupation, Freighter Pilot

Weaknesses. Cold, (outside of environmental suit), her soft underbelly ,rather brittle bones (due to them being hollow in order for her to be able to fly), not being able to breathe fire at maximum efficiency often tainted with smoke or soot from burning fuel, (due to being a half breed)

Combat Skills. Is able to breathe fire (great at barbecues and for taking down hostiles), has rather sharp claws

Personality. Sentinel is a focused Dragoness always liking to put her work first, her extensive knowledge of space craft comes from her days at the MUoS&T where she helped to research and design Space craft warp drives as well as PDR'S (Portable Dimensional Rifts) even though PDR'S were always beyond her

Appearance. Sentinel has a blue underbelly and Hair that flows down her back and between her wings (she inherited genes for hair from her human mother) She has one Cybernetic eye along with an arm and leg which were completely destroyed after the crash, her eyes are both green, she wears a white Swift Logistics Jumpsuit as well as a Swift logistics Pilots helmet, (mainly to conceal her cybernetic eye

Equipment., 1 swift logistics jumpsuit and helmet (Fitted with environmental control systems) , 1 Cybernetic arm, 1 Cybernetic leg and a P-36 auto-Laser pistol (standard issue)

Likes. Bacon, Cheese, Sausage, Beef, Chicken, The smell of Gasoline (something I love)

Dislikes. Water, Snow, Ice, the cold, the Sol system

Phobias. Spiders, insects, death, rats, heights,

Virtues. (can I leave this blank I have no idea what to put)

Vices. Impatient, can be arrogant, can be known to indulge in drinking and theft

Government. PURoM (Peoples United Republic of Mercury)

I'm open to criticism as I am writing this at 11PM and not all of it may make sense

Last edited:
Here's mine

Name: B3-37, Gash
Race (literally anything as long as it's alive or has sentience): B3 repair automaton
Age. (anything above 20): 300
Height: average human height (I'm not good with heights, okay!)
Government: no government but his own

Combat Skills: skilled with heavy blasters. Excellent melee fighter as well.
Weaknesses: extreme cold will freeze his joints up, extreme pressure will crush him, shooting him in the sealed up gash on his chest will cause him to short circuit.

Equipment: model XJ-7 heavy laser rifle, grenades (x10), smoke bombs (x10), repair kit.

Appearance: Like all B3 series repair automatons Gash has a rather flat disc shaped head with the photoreceptors set right in front. He has a rather bulky frame due to excess armor to protect against the hazards of repairing (and by extension the hazards of bounty hunting). Two things that set him apart from other repair automatons of the B3 series are his unique copper-brown coloring and a gash over his chest to the right (over where the Hal Robotics logo usually is)which has since been sealed up and painted over with red paint so it looks like the Hal Robotics logo is being crossed out.

Personality: Gash is a somewhat serious automaton. While not above making jokes and snide remarks he is often more focused on his missions. Around people who are neither his targets nor his contractors he acts like a normal emotionless automaton who is obedient. He might also act normally around his friends if he had any.
Likes: the sound of a well cared for machine, the sound of the body of his target hitting the floor after being gunned down, money, the sound of clinking money.
Dislikes: slavery, mistreatment of machines, Hal Robotics
Phobias: being taken back into custody and having his memory bank wiped
Virtues: extremely loyal to those who earn his trust (no one yet), no fear (excluding the ones above which are very specific so they don't really count), I'd often single minded
Vices: lack of respect for most organic life forms who haven't earned his trust, is often single minded

History: Gash used to be your usual Hal Robotics B3 unit. He was obedient and loyal and always did what he was told. He went from master to master as the years went by. Until one day he did something different. When he was told to do his monthly memory wipe (something he always did himself because he was trustworthy like that) he didn't. He merely pretended he did. And that was the beginning of Gash’s descent into the life of bounty hunting. From that day on he always pretended to erase his memory bank instead of actually doing it. Until one day he decided he was fed up with being mistreated and abused. So he left. He stole a heavy blaster from the armory of his current master and blasted his way out of the hangar where he worked. In the process he gained a gash over the Hal Robotics logo. Because of his years of mistreatment he has a hatred for slavery. If he thinks he can get away with it freeing slaves will take priority over his mission. He also hated his makers, Hal Robotics, for making automatons for enslavement purposes only. His current target is in fact the CEO of Hal Robotics. Finally Gash will get his revenge.

Here's mine

Name: B3-37, Gash
Race (literally anything as long as it's alive or has sentience): B3 repair automaton
Age. (anything above 20): 300
Height: average human height (I'm not good with heights, okay!)
Government: no government but his own

Combat Skills: skilled with heavy blasters. Excellent melee fighter as well.
Weaknesses: extreme cold will freeze his joints up, extreme pressure will crush him, shooting him in the sealed up gash on his chest will cause him to short circuit.

Equipment: model XJ-7 heavy laser rifle, grenades (x10), smoke bombs (x10), repair kit.

Appearance: Like all B3 series repair automatons Gash has a rather flat disc shaped head with the photoreceptors set right in front. He has a rather bulky frame due to excess armor to protect against the hazards of repairing (and by extension the hazards of bounty hunting). Two things that set him apart from other repair automatons of the B3 series are his unique copper-brown coloring and a gash over his chest to the right (over where the Hal Robotics logo usually is)which has since been sealed up and painted over with red paint so it looks like the Hal Robotics logo is being crossed out.

Personality: Gash is a somewhat serious automaton. While not above making jokes and snide remarks he is often more focused on his missions. Around people who are neither his targets nor his contractors he acts like a normal emotionless automaton who is obedient. He might also act normally around his friends if he had any.
Likes: the sound of a well cared for machine, the sound of the body of his target hitting the floor after being gunned down, money, the sound of clinking money.
Dislikes: slavery, mistreatment of machines, Hal Robotics
Phobias: being taken back into custody and having his memory bank wiped
Virtues: extremely loyal to those who earn his trust (no one yet), no fear (excluding the ones above which are very specific so they don't really count), I'd often single minded
Vices: lack of respect for most organic life forms who haven't earned his trust, is often single minded

History: Gash used to be your usual Hal Robotics B3 unit. He was obedient and loyal and always did what he was told. He went from master to master as the years went by. Until one day he did something different. When he was told to do his monthly memory wipe (something he always did himself because he was trustworthy like that) he didn't. He merely pretended he did. And that was the beginning of Gash’s descent into the life of bounty hunting. From that day on he always pretended to erase his memory bank instead of actually doing it. Until one day he decided he was fed up with being mistreated and abused. So he left. He stole a heavy blaster from the armory of his current master and blasted his way out of the hangar where he worked. In the process he gained a gash over the Hal Robotics logo. Because of his years of mistreatment he has a hatred for slavery. If he thinks he can get away with it freeing slaves will take priority over his mission. He also hated his makers, Hal Robotics, for making automatons for enslavement purposes only. His current target is in fact the CEO of Hal Robotics. Finally Gash will get his revenge.

Sounds Great, you are accepted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back