• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

yourlocal-eboyy

boots with the fur
—I’ve split everything up to make it more readable, pspspssp—

You've lived every day of your life like clockwork. Wake up, do those things you do everyday, go to sleep, wake up... the cycle is endless. Not a cycle you'd be particularly upset with at all, no, life was great. Or maybe, it wasn't, but regardless you've carried on.

Just like how you've ended every other day, you've gone to sleep. The time you did it, nor how long you've slept matters. You wake up, but something's wrong. This isn't where you fell asleep, this isn't right.

As your eyes adjust to the faintly coloured place you've awoken, you come to the realisation that it seems.. empty. Pink, blue, and purple neon signs are the only lighting in this strange place. You're on the tiled floor, and multiple other strangers surround you.

A man is standing at the counter, looking as faded as the rest of you might. He seems to be arguing with the others behind the counter. Behind the counter, there's two people. One is a young man with green eyes, orange-brown curly hair, and fair skin with the exception of two scars on his nose and one under his right eye. He wears a dark blue hoodie with a red 'S' stitched into the right corner. He's smiling as he talks to the man on your side of the counter.

As it seems, he's one of you. He doesn't look like he's from your time, however. He's wearing particularly nice clothing. A white dress shirt, and a deep red vest. He wears a hat and scarf that matches the latter, along with some garter boots that reach just below his knees, and the strap just above. His deep blue hair is tied up in the back, and he's unusually pale. His eyes are also a pale blue, and he seems to be quite confused, and the one who enticed the argument.

While the two aforementioned men are talking from opposing ends of the counter, a simple plastic barrier between them, the brown-haired man in the hoodie introduced himself as 'Steve', labelled by the name tag he so proudly pats. He then gestures to the one sitting and clicking away at a computer, the one looking you all up and down, as if to confirm something.

This particular person... well, if you could call it that, couldn't be any taller than three feet tall. He seems to have a yellow-orange balloon in place of his head, some sharp-edged triangular shades adorn what could be considered his face. He wears a similar hoodie to the other man, with the exception of its white colour. Steve introduces the smaller one as 'Little Steve'.

Steve begins, "Welcome all, faded or fully conscious, to your trip around Hell. figuratively at least. No, you're not dead, and no, this isn't actually Hell. This world's just ended, and you're the one of lucky lots who gets'ta take a world, or America-restricted trip around this wasteland."

Little Steve simply nods at his remark and continues clicking away. It seems he is simply pressing keys on the keyboard, not truly typing anything. Steve continues, “Anyways,” he begins, walking to the back and grabbing a set of keys from a bulletin board, “I’m assuming you’re the driver, little guy.” He says as he tosses the keys at the faded man who’s apparently with you. He seemed like he was to say something, but was quickly cut off by Steve, who continues to talk.

He gestures to the left of the counter. There, is a vending machine with no visible contents; the receivement area has a large door which takes up over half of the machine, which Steve begins to explain. “That machine right there’s a real wonder. I stole it, of course, but basically it‘s like a genie. You get that screen on, type what you want, and you use a request. You can literally ask for anything with the exception of living beings, more requests, and nuclear weapons. You also can’t ask for things like the AIDS virus concealed within a syringe.

However, you can get boxes of things. So like, if any of ya’ll are snackers, get some. Also, you can get weapons and medicine, ammo too, but no painkillers. Oh, and ya got 5 requests. If y'all have any questions go ‘n ask. Well, anything except for ‘Who are you?’ Because as I said, my name is Steve, this is Little Steve,“
He says, gesturing back toward the balloon person slamming his hands on the keyboard.“‘Where am I?’ That’s simple, you’re in Territory 37, the coast of Japan. Specifically, you’re in Station 4, the station straight to Alaska.” Steve continues, “Oh, and no, how you got here doesn’t matter, no, you can’t just walk out, we’ve already super-bolted the doors, and yes, you’re going to have to travel as a group all together.”

He snaps his fingers in realisation. “Oh! Also, it’s not a complete wasteland out there, we’re actually trying to rebuild society and stuff. You’re likely to meet people along the way, but ah, I’d advise the lot of you to be careful. There are some.. things.. out there that’ll be out to kill ya, people included. I’d just warn you,” He tilted his head low “Not everybody’s what they seem. There are some people out there who can be infected one day, then completely fine the next, an off and on thing. Don’t share forks, spoons, or cups with anyone except people you’re 100% sure are okay. The process is painful.”

He then sits straight back up. “Holy fuck, sorry, that was a lot. Anyways, you guys can- oh wait, oops, gotta ask for your names for ya tickets. If you’re not sure of all five of your requests, you’re cool, there‘s another vending machine on the train, but that’ll be it for a while.” He pulls out a sharpie and a notepad.

”So, who might you all be?”

San San , Darklord95 Darklord95 , DrunkenSailor DrunkenSailor , Sir Fungus Sir Fungus , Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

td;dr - Introduction to the station owners, introduction to the vending machine system, your names are asked.

Fawful processed everything the strange man said, Fawful was in himself quite strange, and he was used to odd looking people, so he didn't question anything that was happening. "I am being the great mighty conquerer of kingdoms that is being named Fawful." he introduces himself. He unfortunately didn't wear his headgear to bed last night so he felt the need to ask "We are having the allowedness to have the wishing of ANYTHING it is we will be wanting from the machine that is being like a genie?"

The cheery looking man standing to the right began to speak, with a distinct German accent.
“Well, my name is Doctor Ludwig! I’m really looking forward to working,” He almost said something that sounded like ‘on’. “With all of you!” He corrected himself hastily, smiling in a slightly unnerving way. Something about his manner was just, off.

He was wearing a lab-coat of some description, with patches on his arms where a large red cross symbol sat in the centre. He also had a neatly tied tie hanging around his neck, and braces going up to his shoulders. He looked a very neat and tidy man, maybe what was most strange were his eyes - they were looking at the people around him shiftily, like they were imaging something horrible happening. And there was that slightly off smile, maybe that‘s what stuck out as strange about him.

Waking up groggily, 507 stood at his towering 7 foot height, his yellow glowing eyes gazing at everybody as he crossed his arms, he was armored from nearly head to toe except for his hands and face, around his neck, was an old ragged black scarf. He made not a single movement, almost as if he didn’t need to breathe before he spoke “My name is 507.” He introduced himself as he continued to stare everyone down.
Looking to the ‘Doctor’ he squinted his eyes as he gave him a cautious look over. “Now where the hell am I?” He asked, placing his hands on his hips “I do not believe I’ve been to this Dimension before...however it feels...familiar...” He looked down to his right hand, the prescense of soul edge still lingering from his last adventure. Looking beside himself, he noticed that sal was not with him “It seems I’m alone on this journey...” he said to himself as he contemplated aloud. Due to his cold and pale skin, one would mistake him for a corpse, however if one were to see the fangs in his mouth, he was much more than just a simple dead man.

One of the members with you would introduce himself. “My name is Kal,” the short man began, twirling the set of keys around in his gloves. “I am Kal.” He repeated, seemingly struggling with his wording. His French accent was overwhelming, and it was obvious he wasn’t a native English speaker. His introduction sounded as if his name were Call, or Carl.

Steve began to write down what everyone‘s names were as they were said, nodding. His note pad was out of view, maybe it was because he was writing more than names. Yeah, that was it, he didn’t care for their actual names. He just wanted to confirm their voices and attitudes for their new-found nicknames. Oh yeah, they were gonna be specially printed on their tickets.
”Any specific fonts or colours you guys like?”
He then directed his attention to Fawful. Oh God, what the fuck was he saying? He took a hot minute to process the words—if you could call them that—that came out of his mouth.
”Ahh.. umm. Yes? Just don’t fight over the machine, you all have five requests each. Facial recognition. Also, buddy,”
Steve pointed his sharpie at 507.
”Real names only, and you’re in Territory 37, the coast of Japan. Specifically, you’re in Station 4, the station straight to Alaska. Get a load of this guy,”
He mocked, continuing to write. He had a good nickname for this guy.

Kal stares blankly at Steve’s comments, then his pale eyes make their way to the machine. How odd. It seems so advanced. When Steve asked for colours, Kal replied simply. “My colour is rose,” He said with a smile. “I like rose.”

One of the members with you would introduce himself. “My name is Kal,” the short man began, twirling the set of keys around in his gloves. “I am Kal.” He repeated, seemingly struggling with his wording. His French accent was overwhelming, and it was obvious he wasn’t a native English speaker. His introduction sounded as if his name were Call, or Carl.

Steve began to write down what everyone‘s names were as they were said, nodding. His note pad was out of view, maybe it was because he was writing more than names. Yeah, that was it, he didn’t care for their actual names. He just wanted to confirm their voices and attitudes for their new-found nicknames. Oh yeah, they were gonna be specially printed on their tickets.
”Any specific fonts or colours you guys like?”
He then directed his attention to Fawful. Oh God, what the fuck was he saying? He took a hot minute to process the words—if you could call them that—that came out of his mouth.
”Ahh.. umm. Yes? Just don’t fight over the machine, you all have five requests each. Facial recognition. Also, buddy,”
Steve pointed his sharpie at 507.
”Real names only, and you’re in Territory 37, the coast of Japan. Specifically, you’re in Station 4, the station straight to Alaska. Get a load of this guy,”
He mocked, continuing to write. He had a good nickname for this guy.

Kal stares blankly at Steve’s comments, then his pale eyes make their way to the machine. How odd. It seems so advanced. When Steve asked for colours, Kal replied simply. “My colour is rose,” He said with a smile. “I like rose.”
“You misunderstand human.” He then kneeled down to Steve’s eye level with a dead expression in his eyes “507 is my real name.” He then stood up, continuing to look around “Japan...I believe I was here in the 16th century...how lively it used to be—“ He whipped his head around to here the familiar voice of “Kal...Kal Aguilar’s?” He asked looking over to the pale French man with a look of disbelief. He then answered Steve quickly with the color “Black.” Before focusing his attention on Kal once again “How...How’re you here??”

Steve shrugged 507 off to be an experimental music artist. He pulled up another notepad, formulating ideas as he snickered quietly. He’d show Little Steve on occasion, causing the smaller one to smile and swat him away so he can continue working on the tickets.

Kal looked w a y up at 507, his demeanour was that of obvious slight discomfort, but he had always been an awkward man. He slipped the keys in his own pockets before speaking, “I not know of how, how are you?” He countered with a soft tone, one of content and overall amusement. He felt a bit easier knowing there was somebody here he knew.

Should probably start mentioning who I’m interacting w lmao Sir Fungus Sir Fungus

‘Another day... another chance of dying.... at least it would be better than living in this hellhole of a world....’

A figure thought to himself, as they slowly began to awake, but opening his eyes, he saw something completely different than the Bunker he holed up in, instead, waking up in a much different location, with some... stranger figures all around him... speaking a common language that he has some experience talking, with creature that would even put the mutants back at home to shame... in terms of craziness. The man merely gotten up slowly, now awake and alert right now... trying to reach for a weapon on his back... only to see nothing was there.... ‘Chert voz'mi....’ the figure thought to himself in his native tongue.... as the masked figure tried to stay out of the sight of the others... listening in to the conversation going on next to him. From things like some sort of miracle vending machine... to this being like another wasteland, like his home... except with some sort of virus... but it looks like some people nat trying to rebuild society.

When asked for a name and color... the gas-masked man merely sighed, seeing no way out of this, before saying “Jackal... the name is Jackal.... and my color... is dark green... so, we just go up to the vending machine and use it...” the man said to this so called.... ‘Steve’.... before waiting for an response.... making sure to look around occasionally in case nothing was creeping up behind him.

yourlocal-eboyy yourlocal-eboyy

Last edited:
Steve took a quick glance up at Jackal, then continued with his notepad.
“Ah, cool, you’re awake too. Yeah, yeah, the vending machine is free to use. The only currency is your requests. Just let it give you a quick scan, then you’re good to go.”
He said as he showed his notepad once again to Little Steve.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

[GREY]
Health

mentions: pretty much everyone really.
interactions: yourlocal-eboyy yourlocal-eboyy

The girl had woken up with a jolt, an all too unfamiliar aura had caused her sudden awakening. Rubbing her eyes slowly, she refocused her vision and looked closely at her surroundings. It was pretty dark but she wasn't sure if it was night. Light flooded her face, it came from what appeared to be neon signs. A vision shot through her mind. A comfy bed. A kiss before goodnight. A mother's embrace. The memory left as quickly as it came, leaving behind a feeling of pain and emptiness within her. She was on the ground. The tiled floor's coldness erased any warmth that the strange vision had given her. Suddenly a man's voice filled the vicinity, she turned her head to the sound.

"Welcome all, faded or fully conscious, to your trip around Hell. figuratively at least. No, you're not dead, and no, this isn't actually Hell. This world's just ended, and you're the one of lucky lots who gets'ta take a world, or America-restricted trip around this wasteland."

Wasteland? The world had ended? No that can't be. She shook her head at the thought. While she can't completely remember what had happened before this "incident" that she found herself in. There was no way that the world had ended, at least what she thought was her world. The only logical conclusion that she could reach was that this was some sort of a prank, dream, or an alternate reality. She picked up on the words, "not dead," and she internally sighed with relief. She had also picked up on the word, "lucky," which she frowned upon hearing. How was this exactly lucky? I have amnesia apparently and I'm currently stuck in whatever kind of place this is, how is that in anyway lucky? Her answer to where she was at, came to her in the form of "Territory 37, the coast of Japan. Specifically, in Station 4, the station straight to Alaska.” I guess that helps a little bit... If those places are even the same as the ones from her world, which most likely aren't. That is, if she is in fact in a different world.

She groaned. All of it started to make her head hurt, so she stopped putting all of her attention to it. She knew that just thinking about the wreck she's in right now wasn't going to do her much good. So she finally stood up, patting at her body, noticing that she was wearing a grey hoodie. No special designs, if you don't include what appears to be oil stains. She was surprised to actually know what they were...which she found a bit unsettling. What exactly was she? She checked her pockets, nothing. With no other options left, she made her way to the voice, which only seemed to grow in attitude and decibels. She barely caught what he was saying as a pounding in her head started to manifest, forcing her to put both hands on her head. The pain gnawed like a wild animal, and she wanted to scream. But she didn't want to make a scene since she wasn't sure if that would disqualify her from this "trip." Instead she kept listening, the man was talking about requests from a vending machine. You can get anything you want, with exceptions of course. Her strength faltered a little when she heard they could ask for medicine, but not painkillers specifically. Calm down, it'll...it'll go away. I hope.

She threw away the idea of a box of her memories since she assumed that tied into the "living beings" category. The man who had introduced himself as Steve kept rambling on and on. He finally finished, with the last part asking for her name and others'. She looked around her. Narrowing her eyes, she spotted all kinds of people or beings in some cases. She knew she was supposed to freak out at the sight of them but she couldn't get distracted by them right now. No matter how hostile they appear to be. Focusing at the question and the task at hand, she looked down at her jacket again. She forgot her name but she didn't want to be berated by the person in front of her. This will have to do for now and she answered in a short, quiet but not timid manner, "Grey...no specific stuff." Before she could give the person a chance to react, she started heading straight to the vending machine with her hands still on her head, trying desperately to relieve her of the pain.

“I am having none of the knowing of these fonts you are having the speaking of.” Fawful replies as he walks over to the machine, studying it.

Steve’s attention drifted its focus onto the newly awoken woman. No fruity stuff, of course. Despite the cluster of people here, she sort of stood out. She was just a normal girl, not a vampire, not a wasteland survivor, no. Just a normal girl. He studied her for a moment before setting his marker and notepads down, keeping his attention on her.

Little Steve looked up at Steve, doing some odd motions with his arms and hands. It seemed he invented his own form of sign language few could understand. Steve looked to the smaller one that finally caught his attention. Steve shrugge, and it was then that he acquired her name, more-so an alias.

Steve directed himself back to his notepad, writing down something. It wasn’t long, no, and it surely wasn't funny. Little Steve picks up the notepad, a bit disappointed, but works with the tickets, clicking away on the keyboard. Steve taps his marker lightly on the counter to get the woman’s attention.

“I know someone like you, Grey. Well, more-so knew. I wish you luck. If you have any questions, I’m free to answer what I can.”

He was a bit more serious when he spoke, but not in an intimidating way. He’s seen people like her before, he had a friend at a point. It was a shame what happened to him, really. He took matters like this respectfully. He then looked to Fawful, trying to get a grip on how this guy spoke. Thank Heaven’s he wasn’t accompanying them on this trip.

”Uh, that’s cool, it doesn’t matter what colours you guys like. I’m printing on highlighter yellow paper, and the text is gonna be in white, just so it hurts to look at.”

He said, mischief in his smile.

San San , Darklord95 Darklord95

507 sighed as he continued to talk to Kal “Not good I’m afraid, sal and I were about to kill Zero in Lordran before I ended up here.” He then noticed the others as he asked Kal “Do you know what’s going on?”

[ Sorry, I had to grab some groceries. ]

The German looked excited, as he quickly stated;
“I would prefer not to have any font, but a red colour would work perfectly..” His voice seemed to deepen slightly as he talked about his choice of thought. He hastily took off his glasses, wiping the lenses with his shirt. As he put them back on, he smiled again.
“I have no idea what is going on, personally.” He explained, blinking his eyes a little.

507 Looked back to the German man and thought before speaking in the mans own language, thinking it would be better to converse with him “Keine Ahnung, was los ist? Kann wohl nicht geholfen werden. Schön, Sie kennenzulernen, Doktor.” He then extended a hand out for Ludwig, hoping he would understand what a handshake is.
DrunkenSailor DrunkenSailor

Jackal The Wanderer:

Well... to least it seems like nothing wanted to rip his throat out... for now... but Jack did say something to myself in my native tongue.... which he expected the others to not understand...
“Libo ya seychas pod narkotikami ... libo eto na samom dele real'nost', a ne mechta ili illyuziya ...”
(translation: Either im high on drugs now... or this is actually reality, and not a dream or illusion...)

as he walked towards the vending machine, paying no mind to the beam creature as he began looking upon it, putting his face near it, and following what the ‘Steve’ instructed him to do, which was to let it scan his face.... or gas mask as of now... because while this may be reality... and in a different place than the wilderness of Russia... he still won’t be taking off his gas mask for sure.... until he fully trust these people here, and can actually breathe the air here.

But wanting to strike a conversation with Steve, he said in English “So, these infected, what do they look like, and how to tell whether or not from either close up or afar that they are infected in the first place, are they a different color, have something branching off them, have weird behaviors.... anything I need to know...” as he kept his face near the machine, waiting an response

@ to whom it may concern​

Steve tapped Little Steve and flicked his hand back and forth in Fawful’s direction. Little Steve hopped out of his chair, waddled his way to Fawful from over the counter and stepped in front of the machine. The machine let out a light that surrounded Little Steve. The light switches off and prompts a screen, an icon of Little Steve in the corner, and next to it the number 17. Little Steve types something into an on-screen keyboard.

After pressing enter, the screen’s keyboard disappears, and in its place a loading wheel. The wheel becomes a check mark, and the 17 becomes a 16. Little Steve opens the door on the front of the vending machine and pulls his request, a box of matches. He sets it in his pocket and motions to Fawful. He’d point, then make a full open hand, signalling that they only had 5 requests.

Darklord95 Darklord95

As Little Steve was doing this, Steve wrote something in place for the psychotic doctor’s nickname. He then spoke, directed toward the latter, “Cool, none of you know what’s up, and that’s completely fine. We had a few a while back”. He pointed toward the bulletin board behind him, showing only a single set of keys now, but it was obvious there was more at some time. He smiled slightly.

”Who knows where they are now? Maybe you’ll bump into them, dead or alive. I’m sure you’re like a scientist or something, yeah? You‘d probably do some weird experiment stuff like Frankenstein”

He said this, holding his arms up in a mocking monster-like pose

Kal twirled his fingers slightly, shaking his head before he spoke again, softly per usual. “I do not know many things you speak about,” He’d say at the mention of Lordran, however, he did recognise the name Zero. It put him at unease. The man looked up again, continuing “I was on a mission. I was hit here by a pécheur,” He said as he motioned to the side of his head. “It is all I remember, I lay sleep after that.”

When he saw the light of the machine, it peaked his interest, however, he’d surely have to ask help on typing his requests when his time comes to make some.

Sir Fungus Sir Fungus

Steve then turned his direction to Jackal, holding some brochure or pamphlet. He opened it and began to read.
”Yeah, it’s usually easy to tell. No pupils, but still the eye colour. It’s freaky. Some of them have plants or flowers growing out of them. These people are infected, but don’t act radically like the others. They‘re just normal people and have no craving for flesh or anything.”
He showed a picture of a young boy with blue and black hair, a flower bunch growing from his neck.
”That’s Art, he’s cool. People like this were bitten, but received a partial cure. They can still infect others through saliva or anything.”
He showed different pictures of all sorts of horrible creatures, all human-like in some way. One’s arms and legs were contorted to hold it up on all fours.
”It’s pretty easy to tell, sometimes. But stay away from the bleeders.”
He’d say, not giving any particular insight to what that was.
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

“I am having the seeing now.” Fawful says. He steps up and types his requests.
1. He requested his headgear
2. He requested his blaster
3. He requested his scanner pad
4. He requested a box full of ingredients for food.
5. He requested a box full of power supplies for his machines.

He looked over at the man, and held out his own hand, shaking it. He opened his mouth, returning a German phrase.
“Freut mich auch, Sie kennenzulernen, mein Freund.” He then let go, turning to face the other man speaking to him.
“Well, you could say I’m a scientist - I’d prefer to be called a doctor though,” He then raised his voice, “Feel free to come to me for any medical help!” He was smiling, in a far more natural way now. Once again, he wiped the lenses of his glasses, looked like he was having issues with them.

507 then types only one request after fawful.
A lot of alcohol.

Everything else that he needed was useless to him, after all, his powers can carry him throughout this “Trip”. He then turned to Doctor Ludwig and voiced “If you really are a doctor, then know that you will not need to operate on me for anything. You wanna harvest my organs? Go ahead, don’t need em.”

Jackal The Wanderer:

Continuing to listen to the conversation while trying to get his own scan by the machine, the information about this type of mutant.... which was by the descriptions, which has no pupils, and have some sort of of plant like structures also extend from them. There was also some sort of cure... but depending on the dosage, would depend on how their infection levels would work... but there was more monstrous creatures.... from the pictures that was being shown to Jackal by Steve, but there must be a more dangerous variant out there... called ‘Bleeders’, possibly a very powerful mutant or a highly infectious creature.... possibly both... welp, at least he probably won’t be in close range with one unless willingly (although stupidly) be there, or get caught within close range inside a building or sneaked up upon.

But yeah, seeing that example of using the machine, after being scanned, he then typed up the first thing in order to test it first... which was a little something he used back home, and brings him great luck... to which he typed:

‘Smiley the Fireaxe’

Onto the console, and waited for what would happen next... before continuing on with the other equipment.

Interaction:

Mentions:
@ anyone who wants to speak with the Russian...​

[GREY]
Health

mentions: pretty much everyone really.
interactions: yourlocal-eboyy yourlocal-eboyy Darklord95 Darklord95

While she was on her way to the, hopefully helpful, vending machine, she heard the man, Steve say something. She felt bad for instantly leaving and only catching snippets of what he said. “I know someone like you, -- I wish you luck. -- have -- questions, I’m free -- answer what I can-” Well that's nice of the stranger, but she wasn't planning to let her guard down just yet, especially with strange nonhuman fellow passengers out and about. Speaking of which, something scurried in front of her while she made her way to the vending machine. It looked like a green baby, with only a face a mother could love. She kept that to herself, feeling bad she thought that way. Maybe the being too was taken from their world, though they didn't seem to sad about the fact.

Another little being followed, this time yellow. It was the one that accompanied Steve. She watched as the whole thing played right in front of her eyes, solving the mystery of how the vending machine exactly worked. She was glad that someone went in before her, to perhaps observe what might happen to the requester while they were interacting with the machine since who knows what might happen during that time, something might suddenly pop out of it and obliterate her. She didn't like getting cut in front of, but she let it go. As if noticing her presence and making it clear, the small green being declared in a horribly warped but strangely endearing voice, “I am having the seeing now.”

All she could respond to that was a nod, if the being even noticed. One by one, the requests were made, and only the blaster made her worried. Should she get something to protect herself? She did only have five requests, maybe she should do the whole process in moderation, doing all five at once would be dumb of her since she figured that her needs would vary over time during this journey. Just one. She promised to herself, trying her best to clear out the impulse to get more than what she had planned. Like the man said, there's going to be another vending machine after this. She went to the front of the vending machine and excused herself, "Hey...umm...you little thing. If you're done, could I do the requesting next? Thanks." She was hungry, so maybe food? No she can wait, she's not that hungry. What's the one thing that she really needs right now? "...I got it," she said in a hushed voice.

After typing her request in, out plopped a simple handheld mirror. Now, it might sound like the opposite, but she didn't get it because of vanity. Rather, if she couldn't remember who she was from thoughts, maybe seeing herself would jog something in her mind. She could also use it to blind someone, if only the sun was there. She was still defenseless in a way, but four requests still unmade eased her because if there ever came a time where she really needed something, she could still put her hope in the vending machine since she was wise enough to save some requests. She left the area immediately, with the mirror in one hand, and another hand still on her head. While the pain was slowly subsiding, she didn't feel like talking. Instead she waited until more stuff happened to make a move. Burrowing herself in her hoodie, she looked at everyone else. They all seemed preoccupied. Good.

"Now, let's see who I really am," she muttered quietly but with confidence, as she put the mirror in front of her face.

507 looked to Kal and began to talk to him in French, thank god Five knew at least a few languages to get by...
“Alors, kal, qu'est-il arrivé à l'organisation aval après que nous ayons pris nos chemins séparés?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back