• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Some Echo Still (medieval fantasy)

Diohazard

One Time Luck
Hello there~! I'm Metanoia. I'm totally new to this site, but I've been roleplaying elsewhere for years. Just wanted to see if anyone is interested in joining a no-frills medieval fantasy rp. I've started it up after over a couple months of set-up (and several years of backlogged plot/worldbuilding ideas) and I'm looking for people to start writing with. So without further ado:

Some Echo Still is a brand-new, stat-less, literate third-person medieval/renaissance fantasy roleplay on Discord. It centers around the city-state of Aerestra and uncovering secrets inside its walls as well as out in the wider continent of Karsen. Join as one of five fantasy races - humans, faeries, elves, dwarves, and the anim (and possibly more as time goes on) - and settle into a detailed world of magic, adventure, and conflict. Aerestra can grow and change depending on your choices in the roleplay. Follow along with the main plot while being free to write your own subplots and/or help worldbuild, or just hang out and relax in a detailed fantasy world.

If you're interested, I'll send you an invite to the server.

Also, feel free to visit the wiki to learn more about the setting (it's a bit of a long read, but skimming it will give you a more-than-adequate taste of the world that awaits).

Thanks and good luck on your rp search!

Hey, care to send an invite? I might be a bit busy lately but I'd like to take a look around and see what there is to see.

Definitely interested, if you don't mind having a relatively new roleplayed added to the ranks lmao. I love fantasy type rps, so this is honestly perfect! How long posts are we talking? :)

Interested, but what's the pace going to be like? I can post at max twice a week, but more often once a week.

Lemonpancake Lemonpancake Posts can range from several paragraphs to one or two. I'm not picky, as long as there's enough to work with.

ithinkcat ithinkcat Posting twice a week might be kinda slow, but honestly since we're just starting out, it's hard to tell. The main plot won't happen all that fast, and time shenanigans are always an option, so there'll always be time to finish scenes that take a bit longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back