• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Some creative writing. Realism.

Zee Captain

Hello!

I am a professional Swedish author that want to do some creative - cooperative writing. Not intended to be perfect and to not know where it will take us.
I am interested in realism. Gritty and raw. Not a "A meets B develops a relationship and finally gets to fuck" kind of thing ^^´sex is not bad but it should not be the goal or mashed in to a story. Genders is completely not important if not stated otherwise. I got some points but really am up for anything that fills my ambitions :)

A story about polyamorous love. Someone starting dating and it turns out that the other is living in some sort of a collective. having a new born together with their other partner? And the one being invited in to the family with all the questions, strange situation and problems i may pose to be more than two?
that is one idea.

Maybe a psychotherapist and a teen. Doing a dance of the teen not wanting to be there and trying to keep a distance and the grown up trying to reach out. A teen on the way down in decade and self-destructive patterns. And the therapist might have some problematic patterns as well. something interesting.

A letter exchange between two individuals. Victorian homosexual love, a letter from prison to someone on the outside. An adopted child to a biological parent. A long distant separated couple.

That is some few ideas. maybe inspiration to something else or just one of these straight of the bat :)

I appreciate someone that write more and with more forethought than often. Maybe at least some few times a week, though. My English grammar is not perfect. Neither need yours be.

Hope someone gets interested! Have a good day!

The physiotherapist and teen concept interests me much, I would love to try it with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back