• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom some angsty title: a South Park apocalypse rp

chilly_ghost

nostalgia bombed
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It has been one long grueling year since the quaint snowy town of South Park shook and rumbled violently one morning. One year since, after seeing the damage the big rumble caused, the us government decided to let the town sort out itself. One year since school was canceled, woohoo!! Everything is still in chaos, even after the initial looting, due to the undead former town residents limping about during the long hours of the night. What happened? No one knew.

Being quite honest, this is the first time I’ve ever done this before! So take it easy on me and if this is awful, nicely let me know. I really wanted to do something like this either in a group or one on one!

You can be a zombi-fied version of any character or a character trying to survive. I’d like to be either Butters or Kenny, but honestly I can try anyone! This can be romance, angst, actions or whatever! Ocs are also allowed!

Name:
Sexuality:
Zombie or Survivor:
Weapon of choice:
Looks(including clothing/armor[?], scars, etc):
Anything else you want to add!

I am semi-lit and a mirror writer, so my replies range from 1-3 paragraphs! I haven’t roleplayed on here much, but you only get better with experience, right? I hope this catches interests! I really want to do this and figure it out along the way!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back