• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Solid Partner(s) Wanted!

hurdy gurdy

We're vampires! We don't put down towels!
Hello!

As the title and place I’ve decided to post this may suggest, I’m looking for some roleplay partners.

My interests range from fandoms to original plots, many of which you can see detailed below. I’m ideally looking for someone relatively close to my age (18 to 25, although if you’re a tad older, that’s okay. Please be 18+, however! I have nothing against younger roleplayers, seeing as I got started when I was quite young, but I find it much more comfortable to write with people who are going through similar stages in life. This doesn’t reflect a desire to write 18+ content, mind you, as I would like to keep this on the site.)

I'm a full-time student, and next month I'll be starting a new job. What I mean to say is that I have a life, and I understand if you have one as well. I try to post daily, but sometimes other things get in the way. I'll let you know if I'll be busy for an extended period of time, however. I also have depression and anxiety, which can also make things difficult, but again, I'll try to let you know if I sense there'll be an issue. Likewise, I'll do my best to be understanding of your circumstances.

It’d also be super groovy if you were into writing a decent amount each post? I understand sometimes it’s hard to write a short novel or whatever, but please, please no one-liners. Ideally, I’d like to average around 400-500 words per post, but 200-300 would be peachy if it works with the story. Sometimes things just aren’t moving at a pace that requires 400+ words, and I get that!

It’s also important to me that you’re cool playing a multitude of genders, and are okay with a variety of sexualities. With that being said, I’m all cool with m/f pairings, but I just wanted to express my particular desire for acceptance of all types of romance within RPs I participate it. I also like relationships to occur organically over time, unless we’re doing a fandom RP and we choose to keep an existing relationship from the fandom.

On the topic of relationships and fandoms, canon x oc pairings are, yet again, okay, as long as they’re organic and realistic. I won’t, for example, sacrifice a character’s existing mannerisms to have them fawn over an oc they just met, and I wouldn’t expect you to do that for me either.

Okay, so by now I probably seem like a major stickler, but I swear I’m not. I can have fun! I can let loose! I promise!

Should I talk about fandoms now? Yeah, that's the fun part.

Below are the ones I’m both into, and can roleplay. I've also listed characters that I feel exceptionally good about playing. These aren't necessarily the only characters I can play, but they're the ones I feel most comfortable with. Characters whose names are in red, I will only play if we’re using purely canon characters. (Namely because I’ve got a self-indulgent crush on them and couldn’t bear to ship them, or I’m too invested in a canon pairing. Apologies. If we're doing a oc x canon pairing kind of deal, it'd be neat if you could play them.)
( * = Craving)

~

Hannibal

Hannibal Lecter, Will Graham

Harry Potter

Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Lucius Malfoy, Snape, Harry, Draco, Luna, Hermione

*Star Wars*
I'd really like something completely done with OCs, or, OR, OR, anything that deals with DJ because I... love him.
(But I can play Anakin, Luke, Obi-Wan, Kylo Ren, Hux, Leia, Han)

***Legion***

David, Cary/Kerry, Oliver

Marvel

Tony Stark, Bruce Banner, Scott Lang, Stephen Strange

What We Do in the Shadows (See also: plots)

Literally any character, I love this movie more than my life.

~

And here we’ve got some very loose plot ideas. If any of them interest you, we can flesh them out together!

~

What We Do Outside of the Canon

Basically just a few vampires living together. Shenanigans ensue. Alternatively, we can take it a darker route, but the premise of a few vampires living together in a modern world and struggling to figure it out remains.

On the Home Front

The year is 1942. Muse A and Muse B are next-door neighbors reeling from the impact already felt by America’s involvement in the Second World War. Muse A’s brother was drafted, and Muse B’s husband made the decision to enlist. Over the course of the RP, the two women become close and rely on each other for support, friendship, and perhaps more.

Literally the Loosest Idea of All Time

Any dynamic duo situation known to mankind. Two unlikely companions against the world. Be they complete strangers pushed into a situation by fate, best friends, buddy cops, whatever. I love a good platonic romp.

~
So, if any of that seems like it'd tickle your fancy and you're not put off by the hellish leviathan of a post this has turned into, please drop me a line! If you'd like to PM, please message me first. I haven't met the requirements to initiate messages yet.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:
i absolutely adore the plot on the home front. would 100% be willing to discuss that sometime!

Hello lovely!! Are you still looking for partners?
If you are, I’m 22 and have way too much free time on my hands! I do know, people have lives. ???‍♀️
Anyway! I adore, dark grittier plots full of drama, angst and anything in between if maybe you’d wanna write I’d love to! Below is a sample of my writing. ?

Writing sample?

I didn’t fall in love with the devil at first.
No, at first I fell in love with a fighter; not just for the terms of this story. He was an actual under ground fighter. He said he did it for the money, having a dad at home who could barely move from his bed and two other siblings. His mother had left at the crack of dawn one morning, or so the story goes. The question always lingered in my mind, why you’d leave your children behind? Yet, I’ve never been brave enyough to ask.
So, he was 17 when he met me, I was 14. Young, dumb and all infatuated with a boy who’d never look at me the way I wanted him to until I was full grown myself. He came over, to recruit my oldest brother to fight along side him. But, as usual my brother did as my parents asked, and I stupidly;eagerly joined.
Over the years, I became good, great even. Going to school during the day and making money to pay for my own things at night, usually my own medical bills. We fought, first because I wanted him to be mine so badly and then soon after it was about why I wasn’t going to college, why I wasn’t reaching my full potential.
Why!? Because I loved him! I wanted to run away and marry this man. He was my best friend, and close to my everything.
Remember me mentioning, the money? Well, as good as money is, drugs are better. Lots and lots of drugs became his life. Not me, not anymore. He pushed me away, of course he said it was out of love, but I was in denial I thought I could change him!
I thought wrong, obviously. If I was I wouldn’t be telling you this story. The story about how my life changed, from being a carefree, careless teenager, to a fighter. And then back again to a broken girl, sitting in antiseptic smelling hospital waiting to hear if the devil is going to come back, or if all of him is going to die.

(Woah, I hoped that’s good enough, fingers crossed!)

Hello there!! I would love to do a story with you!! Maybe something Marvel?? PM me we can talk!

Hey! I'm totally interested in the concept for 'What We Do Outside of the Canon'. Are you still looking for partners for this prompt?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back