• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Soldier, Poet, King - Group Rp Interest Check (CLOSED)

Fluffy Cookies

Angelic Demon
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey, I was just listening to the song Soldier, Poet, King and I was wondering if you guys want to rp something based on that song? I don't care about response length, just prefer that people don't overwhelm each other. I ask you be LGBTQIA+ friendly and nothing Bigatory.
We can have Ocs too, but some of the Ocs have to have a role. If you are the Poet, you don't need to write something snappy too often. You can come up with your own personality for the role too!
I will be playing the Poet's Daughter, and I hope to ship her with the Prince.
I'll post character thread when I have enough players.

Soldier - Renton Burroughs - Cabbagefrog Cabbagefrog
Soldier's Brother - Warren Burroughs - Vanilladraws Vanilladraws
Poet - Simon Devereux - monkeydoll555 monkeydoll555
Poet's Daughter - Moira Lily Devereux - Fluffy Cookies Fluffy Cookies
King -
Princess - Mary Jane Conner - Coca-Cola Coca-Cola
Prince - Artan Remus Conner - monkeydoll555 monkeydoll555

To Character Sheets -

To OOC -

Last edited:
Public, it's a group rp.

awesome! I'm curious on being the Soldier. Is there anything I should know or any guidelines you want me to follow (i do know the song).

Not at all just do what feels best for the role. There's a character thread. Once you fill it out and post your character sheet, I'll add you as the soldier if you wish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back