• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy SOCO Announcements and Chat

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Danoram

probaly...
RULES------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----This will not be an order-restricted RP.
It’s hopeful that everyone can maintain, at least, one post per seven days prior to their respective responder (the person they’re interacting with). This, however, depends on the situation but it does allow you more time, in some cases, than just seven days to laze about without posting.

If you fail to post within that seven-day period, you will be discluded from any decisions made for the RP, meaning we will timeskip without your consent.

You will never be dropped from the RP--you will only be deemed on HIATUS. Following your absence, should you decide to return, we will help you jump back into the loop.

-----Paragraph posts.
I respect all writing tenses and creative powers but do, I beg of you, provide your fellow writees with substantial detail in your posts. (Yes, I know “writees” is not a word. Sue me. /signs the check/)

-----FTB.
If you find that your character and another is about to do the dirty deed, stop at a kiss and skip over it like you would a sex-scene in front of your four-year-old cousin.

-----Only two main characters per person and one side character available for killing off.
You are allowed to have two main characters but only one of them can be a Variant. If you wish, both of your mains can be Non-variants for the sake of the given ratio. Following the two main characters, you can create side-characters but do keep in mind that they will be killed off.

If you have read everything, please provide a writing sample of sorts at the bottom of your character sheet, as well as a theme song for your character.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE JOIN OUR DISCORD: Join the SOCO's Private Web-Com Discord Server!

Last edited:
“We don’t pick sides--We just take the money and adhere to our agreements. He who pays more buys the priority.”

In this world, amidst all that is your norm, there exist those known as variants. Variants are men and women who possess abnormal qualities--powers, some might call them--but they appear all the same as anyone else.

How to tell a variant from a non-variant: a variant’s eyes do not reflect.

Variant/Non-variant Ratio: 1 out of 1’000 men and women are born variant.

Standing Ovation, a massively organized underground criminal corporation, has provided refuge to these variants from all over the world for years, offering their illegal business to clients seeking protection while also dabbling with gambling, loan sharking, drug trafficking, and fraud. With the help of the powerful variants, they are a deadly force to be reckoned with.

If at some point you create a side-character to kill off and you decide that you'd prefer them over one of your mains, you may trade them out and keep the newer character.

Quick question: are you allowed both an elder and a lieutenant, or should those roles be one per person? I was thinking of creating a brother and sister, with one in each role, but I can totally change either their roles or the characters entirely :)

Quick question: are you allowed both an elder and a lieutenant, or should those roles be one per person? I was thinking of creating a brother and sister, with one in each role, but I can totally change either their roles or the characters entirely :)
The Elders and Lieutenants, I recommend one per character since they're only three and two while the Juniors and Freshman are pretty much unlimited. :)

The rookies are limited to one per character for now as well.

I'm at work so it's a rushed response, hope it makes sense lol

Just a place for me to jot down my ideas until I can get my character(s) up!

Character (Main)
name: ? ; fc: click me! ; female ; age: mid-late 20s
lieutenant ; variation: ? ; siblings

Character (Main)
name: ? ; fc: click me! ; male ; age: mid-late 20s
junior ; variation: n/a ; siblings

Last edited:
Just a place for me to jot down my ideas until I can get my character(s) up!

Character (Main)
name: ? ; fc: ? ; female ; age: mid-late 20s
lieutenant ; variation: ?

Character (Main - 2?)
name: ? ; fc: ? ; male ; age: mid-late 20s
junior ; variation: ?
And do remember only one variant per person. All other characters are non-variants because variants are supposed to be a minority.

And do remember only one variant per person. All other characters are non-variants because variants are supposed to be a minority.
Ah, thank you for catching that! I just copy and pasted my 'template' so I forgot to delete that part for the second character. Changing it now!

Ah, thank you for catching that! I just copy and pasted my 'template' so I forgot to delete that part for the second character. Changing it now!
I'll probably have my second character up tomorrow.

Also, just because you have two characters at any point in time doesn't mean you have to be writing for both at a time.

You can rotate them between being active and inactive. If handling two characters for the moment become too much, set one aside as if they're doing something else.

I'll probably have my second character up tomorrow.

Also, just because you have two characters at any point in time doesn't mean you have to be writing for both at a time.

You can rotate them between being active and inactive. If handling two characters for the moment become too much, set one aside as if they're doing something else.
Ah, that's reassuring. For the last roleplay I was in (which I left about 2 weeks ago), I played 5 characters, with the requirement to post at least once a day. Keeping that up for 3 months was exhausting, especially with how busy I am haha. Thanks for letting me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back