• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Society of Myths-Mythical Creatures

Error404RealityFailed

Please contact operator to correct mistake
Mythical- Occurring in or characteristic of myths or folk tales. By definition, nonexistent and therefor not to be believed. The perfect cover for the oddities to congregate without disturbance. For the past centuries creatures of fairy tales have gathered in secluded villages as a precaution against the most violent beings around. Satyrs, Fairies, Witches, Immortals, Cyclopes, Demons, all of them have found a place here.

While it may be safe from humans, the oldest society has become a threat to itself. Growing too large has caused overexertion of their property and housing, along with other basic needs. With limited resources many have been forced to leave their sanctuary and brave the human race. Outside, they face traffickers, trophy hunters, government agents, and the general public. Most who leave never come back.

(Open to the public for joining! If we can get two more people I'll get the thing up and running!)

Holy heck! You guys are great! I'll try to get this all up tomorrow after I'm done at the shelter(Animal shelter volunteering)

Thanks guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back