• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
>implying they'll listen
K didn't even ask for this job. Edge La dragged her into this mess just to get bullied by jam.
Don’t worry. Erik will listen at least.
21.png

It's the most violent thing I've ever seen you say. On guard.

I can indulge in my violent side when I'm channeling my characters.
W O W

Yes. No comment on Cool though. He’s a gun for hire do he could be anywhere.

Hopefully he stays away. For his own good.

"Girls don't like being lied to."

JinX wasn't lying when she told him that.

I hope he came across as at last moderately creepy

It takes more than an intense stare to scare Prince. Though he'll admit to it being mildly creepy.

This is the same set up as last time. Unless I literally can't control myself because it's so good, I won't like a post until I add it to the RP Summary. But rest assured I am reading them.

simj26 simj26 Xel Xel Chak Chak
As people who were not in Part 1, do you want me to make the summary from Part 1 easier to read for you? I don't know if any of you care that much what happens in the last RP, but if you are to get a context of what's happening here, I will do that for you. Just let me know.

This is the same set up as last time. Unless I literally can't control myself because it's so good, I won't like a post until I add it to the RP Summary. But rest assured I am reading them.

As people who were not in Part 1, do you want me to make the summary from Part 1 easier to read for you? I don't know if any of you care that much what happens in the last RP, but if you are to get a context of what's happening here, I will do that for you. Just let me know.

Would any of it be known/relevant to my character? If she wouldn't know then I'm fine with going in blind.

On what Xel stated, I don't know if it would be entirely relevant, namely simply due to the fact that Sonata has only just recently gotten back online anyhow.

To my best understanding, she got online, was invited into the Pwnies, and is no needing to meet at a ruined library as people outside are being attacked, correct?

On what Xel stated, I don't know if it would be entirely relevant, namely simply due to the fact that Sonata has only just recently gotten back online anyhow.

To my best understanding, she got online, was invited into the Pwnies, and is no needing to meet at a ruined library as people outside are being attacked, correct?
Correct. All Codebreakers were called to help from multiple floors and guilds.

Inb4 Valkyrie is actually a PK Fire member and not actually from Pwnies.
I'm just happy because this can play better into Nightblossom Sonata's whole 'just trying to be me' shtick. Instead of returning and joining a guild, instead she returned and lived a normal life, while ignoring some pending guild invites. Until the all call to everyone for help was put out.

And asking for help is a far cry from asking to join a guild.

It just gives Sonata a more in character reason to get involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back