• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
Re-read the skill. You need to beat a potential roll of 71 to successfully Buster Call her <.< Easier just to throw 4 pts in CDR and spend 1700 kirito for Code Crush

Item loss is random isn't it? Killing her once will be hard enough. I just want to flex on her with one solid buster gigas.

It is.

lol, I see. Go for it then. Max out the gigas and hope for the best. It's all dice rolls in the end and percentage-wise the Satallizer has the better likelihood of getting the higher number^^

The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit
I’ve been waiting years for a Satellizer to brutalize their opponents. Don’t leave me hanging. It’s time. REM does seem like a fun skill too though. Switching back and forth between the two stats- amazing. I really like the class cause of the unique skills. Granted most other classes have something cool but Satellizer were the first (followed by dirty Trojans I think) to be created. They will always have a soft spot in my heart.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Ah lol. Those were dark days, but I am glad I have the opportunity to start writing and plotting and creating. It’s very cathartic for me and is fun for others to read to boot. We all win.

And yeah item stocking is not a good idea cause there are ways to break it =/. It’s hard trying to cover all the bases since there are so many ways to get at someone. I don’t know how, but if I were to guess who was the most prepare, I’d say an Edge Lord with lots of CDR? If an Edge Lord and Trojan fused to form a Trojan Lord or Edjan (?), that’d be one of the more annoying mixes maybe?

Gotcha with the NPC. I will take a look and see what I can do to with them.

Gotcha with the NPC. I will take a look and see what I can do to with them.

Not much. I've revealed nothing of their backgrounds yet.

No love for Social Media though? Fashionistas? Are the new kids chopped liver?

Prince is a fashionista. I plan on giving JinX 2 social media skills whenever she gets around to affording them. Almost thought of making Blackjack a social media as well :closedeyessmile:

The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit
I’ve been waiting years for a Satellizer to brutalize their opponents. Don’t leave me hanging. It’s time. REM does seem like a fun skill too though. Switching back and forth between the two stats- amazing. I really like the class cause of the unique skills. Granted most other classes have something cool but Satellizer were the first (followed by dirty Trojans I think) to be created. They will always have a soft spot in my heart.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Ah lol. Those were dark days, but I am glad I have the opportunity to start writing and plotting and creating. It’s very cathartic for me and is fun for others to read to boot. We all win.

And yeah item stocking is not a good idea cause there are ways to break it =/. It’s hard trying to cover all the bases since there are so many ways to get at someone. I don’t know how, but if I were to guess who was the most prepare, I’d say an Edge Lord with lots of CDR? If an Edge Lord and Trojan fused to form a Trojan Lord or Edjan (?), that’d be one of the more annoying mixes maybe?

Trojan Lord sounds better. And yeah, a terrifying combo. I believe Azure Sky Azure Sky is working towards something similar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back