• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
Endure, rest, and mimic have been added as TMs that monsters can use (OS phantom thing). The plan is 5 for all beasts, 5 for designer, 5 for glitch, and 5 for experimental for a total of 20. We are at 6/20. Once that’s done, I’ll be checking characters. If you haven’t finished, please do. If you plan on changing classes or skills, please do.

I'm not sure if I still want to use Ed. I'll have to actually do things if I use him instead of Elijah.

at this point i'm probably just going to make a temporary level 14 version of K
What? I feel like I missed something.

I'm not sure if I still want to use Ed. I'll have to actually do things if I use him instead of Elijah.
Lol. You mean stats and the like? You can literally play with Elijah observing throughout the whole RP and thatd be cool if it’d be fun for you =p

What? I feel like I missed something.

Lol. You mean stats and the like? You can literally play with Elijah observing throughout the whole RP and thatd be cool if it’d be fun for you =p
I'm caught between wanting to henshin with Ed and continuing Elijah's story. Npc Elijah would also kill plot armor and he'll get his brain fried over VR.
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh. I could have sworn I posted on that. Let me check.
Elijah was having a very polite conversation with terrorist leader when we left off.

posted for edge la, me me need pumperkinckle tho
I’m trying to find the post in the archive but wow what a nightmare. I see the old threads but no posts.

I'm caught between wanting to henshin with Ed and continuing Elijah's story. Npc Elijah would also kill plot armor and he'll get his brain fried over VR.

Elijah was having a very polite conversation with terrorist leader when we left off.
Do you happen to have access to the post??

Also, what’s this white Elijah getting brain tempura =)

I’m trying to find the post in the archive but wow what a nightmare. I see the old threads but no posts.

Do you happen to have access to the post??

Also, what’s this white Elijah getting brain tempura =)

Ohohoho. You won’t regret it. Stoked now.

Ive been somewhat keeping up the the top anime in each season. But I may have missed some underrated ones. If anyone has cool scenes they recommend, let me know. I would love to add some into those I already want to incorporate.

Final skill change to the Fashionista+

Magnetic has been taken out and replaced with Lacoste:

(Kirito) Lacoste
[Kirito Cost: 200]
Channeling the power of Lacoste, crush an opponent with force like the jaws of an alligator. For the next turn, they are dazed and unable to consume items nor receive benefit from any support skill.

Giorgio has a lowered skill cost. However Seiko EX has a higher skill cost. I am now happier with the class as a whole.

The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit
I always appreciate your thoughts on changes so let me know if you have any.

It's a nice skill, but the cost bites too hard for Prince too consider purchasing it atm. Maybe later when he gets bored of one of his other skills.

I'm glad there's something reliable to deal with the Trojan's Endless Whirling Dervish of Bullshit©.

Dealing with a Trojan is as simple as forcing them to waste all their CDR. Skill seals work on them as well.

Yeah, ick I hate those people, lol. Lower than people I mean. I wish someone would do something about them.

I want to see you fall in love with a Trojan.

Reminder that Elijah never bought a single skill. He was a good Trojan that didn't try to abuse the system.

He should be a full support Trojan. We don't have anything like that yet.

at this point i'm probably just going to make a temporary level 14 version of K

Even if White doesn't post any rewards for the Drawing Fire quest, K could be level 15 if she wants.

If Joe Cool shows up in front of JinX, he's dead.
Eh, that's cool... Erik would have killed him too. Basically let him go on with his disrespectful rants, and:
"Have you ever heard of people that can make you do something without lifting a finger? I am not one of them but, I will kill you... without lifting a finger."
[Blood Runner]
:3

Eh, that's cool... Erik would have killed him too. Basically let him go on with his disrespectful rants, and:
"Have you ever heard of people that can make you do something without lifting a finger? I am not one of them but, I will kill you... without lifting a finger."
[Blood Runner]
:3

lol, JinX is just spiteful and hates being outplayed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back