• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
non-edge lords are edgy nerds who put all their stats into their dice

weak wusses

one blood bullet one kill
Lmao. Who needs dice right? Only blood here. Though that depowered skill is a problem.

Good thing she has only one class skill.
And the standard code breaking skills, of which she can use quite a few.

Since Erik is such a good loser, his faceclaim should have been Kumagawa Misogi.
Viera is a throwaway character I think Sim said. Just seeing the highest that can be broken. But putting all her eggs in 1 basket probably won’t work out too well against some enemies and in certain situations.

Lmao. Who needs dice right? Only blood here. Though that depowered skill is a problem.

Viera is a throwaway character I think Sim said. Just seeing the highest that can be broken. But putting all her eggs in 1 basket probably won’t work out too well against some enemies and in certain situations.
Skills for the win.

Erik will be that 2000 kirito later.
Also tbh with enough anti body levels it's not even necessary to level the other skills. It just turns combat into a war of attrition where you have unlimited supplies due to blood runner being able to make hp regen negative. Edgelord big muscles. Defeatable only by White herself.

Also tbh with enough anti body levels it's not even necessary to level the other skills. It just turns combat into a war of attrition where you have unlimited supplies due to blood runner being able to make hp regen negative. Edgelord big muscles. Defeatable only by White herself.
I'd still level morbid though.

Ohno will be done tomorrow y’all. Wootie won’t take a lot to finish and then we’ll be able to start.

Decided to go regular Fashionista for Prince instead of Fashionista+. Magnetic isn't really worth the cost.

Skills for the win.

Just don't pick a fight with Dragoon and you're good.

By the way, should I change Erik's faceclaim with this? View attachment 599345

Or is it too... edgy?

Ba dum tss

It's the internet, so he can be whatever he wants.

But yeah, I prefer the Johan faceclaim.

White is the only enemy players have to defeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back