• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
12558172.jpg

What on earth have I come back to?
The greatest chamber for self-growth on the site.

Is it really that surprising though, given all the shenanigans which have ensued before? ;p
Hey Clari.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Lolol. Classic Quirk. Short and lazy, but to the point. Congratulations to you. I wish I was there to see it happen in real-time.

It was really quick. All I did was answer a bunch of listed questions. Tbh, I'm not sure if the rp deserved the award. Made it on a whim after playing through Ni no Kuni 2...and planned very little for it.

It was really quick. All I did was answer a bunch of listed questions. Tbh, I'm not sure if the rp deserved the award. Made it on a whim after playing through Ni no Kuni 2...and planned very little for it.
Hey hey. Don't say it didn't deserve it. It got it and that's that. As for your answers, you could have showboated a little. I haven't heard of NNK 2, but looking at the screenshots, it looks pretty.

That's the premise of NNK2. Cute, no?

Edit: Right, and the US gets nuked in the beginning.
Lol. What??? No, I don't like the number 1 country in the getting destroyed. And I like you as the blue oni that you are. Never change.

GasMaskie GasMaskie
No we're not bullying Quirk much to your chagrin. We are just finding out more about the January 2019 RP of the month winner.

The greatest chamber for self-growth on the site.

Hey Clari.
Hey White- how's it going? Life treating you alright?

Yes. For the first nation builder rp I've ever created. It's still hanging onto life by a thread.
So you've been keeping busy as well... I should try checking out the newsletter sometime. That's pretty cool though- it's a bit late, but congratulations all the same!

Hey White- how's it going? Life treating you alright?

So you've been keeping busy as well... I should try checking out the newsletter sometime. That's pretty cool though- it's a bit late, but congratulations all the same!
Life has been a lot hectic but I'm getting back to a good equilibrium. Thank you for asking Clari-Clari. If Quirk was not my rival, I'd have chosen you if came along. Your presence engenders feelings of competitiveness a bit too. I was surprised just now. Not sure what brought it about. Ah, now I remember. Akane.

Life has been a lot hectic but I'm getting back to a good equilibrium. Thank you for asking Clari-Clari. If Quirk was not my rival, I'd have chosen you if came along. Your presence engenders feelings of competitiveness a bit too. I was surprised just now. Not sure what brought it about. Ah, now I remember. Akane.
Mm, balance is definitely desirable, or something close to that at least- I'm glad to hear things are easing up a bit for you so it's more manageable. And as for rivalries, I'm glad that you and Quirk share the dynamic that you do- seeing everyone and their writing here is a good motivator in and of itself. It's always funny to me how Akane seems to be the character it often comes back to: perhaps I'll exceed that goalpost one day and reach a new trademark ;p.

If it makes things any better, it doesn't have to be black...

images

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back