• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
giphy.gif

What can I say, I'm a glutton for punishment XD

more votes than edge la and slavery combined

First the worst

second the best
Lol. W/e Bandit. Anyway! Great match, but JinX was just too strong. I don't recognize anything other than first, so from here ongushing over and teasing Quirk about JinX only. No consolation prizes with me.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
So how do you feel? JinX won the poll and it's a result I recognize. A result I'm okay with. Congratulations rival <3

If the winner gets shipped with best boy, what happens in the event of a tie?
There's no such thing as a tie.

If it's a best girl poll, why are we allowed to vote for more than one candidate? If you have two best girls are they really the best?

If it's a best girl poll, why are we allowed to vote for more than one candidate? If you have two best girls are they really the best?
There is no tie though. I take screens of the results =P. There wasn't one when the end was announced and there isn't one now. Best girl is a cumulative superlative so it's alright having more than one choice of who a person thinks deserves it.

I don't mean from a poll-wise perspective. If you're voting for best girl and you vote for multiple candidates isn't it somewhat paradoxical? Because then are they really your vote for best girl if they have someone else who rivals them for your opinion (and thus are not, in your opinion, the best)?

I don't mean from a poll-wise perspective. If you're voting for best girl and you vote for multiple candidates isn't it somewhat paradoxical? Because then are they really your vote for best girl if they have someone else who rivals them for your opinion (and thus are not, in your opinion, the best)?
BIP! This is not Philosophy class. The poll doesn't stop you from picking just one person, so what you bring up is a personal problem =)

BIP! This is not Philosophy class. The poll doesn't stop you from picking just one person, so what you bring up is a personal problem =)
LOL yeah. In the end these polls are just for fun after all.

For the record, I only voted for K. (No offense Quirk, but JinX has too evasive a character for me to choose as best girl. If there was more time for us to see her true self, then maybe I would've been a convert.)

LOL yeah. In the end these polls are just for fun after all.

For the record, I only voted for K. (No offense Quirk, but JinX has too evasive a character for me to choose as best girl. If there was more time for us to see her true self, then maybe I would've been a convert.)
If it's any consolation, the closing portion of this RP should allow for characterization.

White Masquerade White Masquerade

You didn't do it. I have been let down. I am dejected, distraught, devastated, down and out, dull and dour.

Welp, time to try for round two!
Haha. It takes time Pequ-Pequ :lennymeh:. Do not worry. I'll be giving you e-hugs and much more soon enough.

One Piece is getting a live-action TV Show. I look forward to collecting tears and rage. Especially since the Netflix Death Note show looks like hot shit right now.

Are there really that many? What's the end game even? To be cancelled after 1 season?
One Piece is by far the most popular manga in Japan. Even if they give the show a shoestring budget they're gonna be able to pull a pretty sizable audience, and they're going to be able to sell a live action line of merch or something that collectors are gonna go and buy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back