• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
"Take your time" you say. "If it takes you too long to post" you say. Which is it White? Dimelo.
Well the timeframe you set out is two days so I assume she means for you to take that time? With some leeway of course.

3 Daughter. I think Kiyomi was the best we've ever done. Her story and character development was so beautiful. The best I've had the pleasure to participate in and watch. She came out of it a soft-hearted bad-*ss. Then again, I love Uchiha and the Sharingan personally =). Machi x Kiyomi = best siblings.
I loved them so much <3
I wish we could've gone even more into their relationship tbh
I loved Kiyomi and Macho was so fabulous. Even with all of her suffering <3 <3 <3

I loved them so much <3
I wish we could've gone even more into their relationship tbh
I loved Kiyomi and Macho was so fabulous. Even with all of her suffering <3 <3 <3
Lol. Aw Aw Aw Aw Aw. *presses fingers into cheeks*

She had Kiyomi so it was all alright. It's the suffering that brings the people together strong :smilepuff:. And I see you got some custom coding done eh? What you trying to hide huh Info?

Lol. Aw Aw Aw Aw Aw. *presses fingers into cheeks*

She had Kiyomi so it was all alright. It's the suffering that brings the people together strong :smilepuff:. And I see you got some custom coding done eh? What you trying to hide huh Info?
At some point we should just make an AU scenario between them. OH! Like Machi finds Kiyomi in that research facility when she's a young teen lol
I love them so much. I miss them <3

And nothing. I wanted a CS for an rp to look nice lol

I'm going to be gone the next two-three days, though I have been working on my post. If you guys go ahead with PK Fire during that time, you can assume that Rhyme will be tagging along with K.

At some point we should just make an AU scenario between them. OH! Like Machi finds Kiyomi in that research facility when she's a young teen lol
I love them so much. I miss them <3

And nothing. I wanted a CS for an rp to look nice lol
=P I have no problem with that Info. Though I've had enough Naruto to last 3 lives haha. I have to make sure I want to jump back in there.

hosaki hosaki
The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit
No worries. Enjoy yourselves and stay safe! I'll have a chance to play around, lol.

That's fair. But once you decide you want to, hit me up xD
I'd drop everything
ecd979033a19d5eb0d516b1954d3f187fe5c6968_hq.gif

Y-You're too amazing to me.

Unfortunately not that kind of busy. End of term busy. Prepetual 'I wanna die' state until my presentation tomorrow is over and my deadline the next day is done.
LOL.I wish I could pinch your cheeks among other things. Very well! I wish you the best in presentations and being on time then! Channel yourself in Super Saiyan Form. Go 2 if 1st level is not working.

Have you seen any interesting RPs to read or topics to blow up?
Life and I are putting up an rp. We have an interest check in the fantasy section. We're looking forward to starting it~
But other than that, not much is going on. You?

Life and I are putting up an rp. We have an interest check in the fantasy section. We're looking forward to starting it~
But other than that, not much is going on. You?
Zero! I do browse the checks sometimes, but eh. Not my cup of tea. Some interesting ideas but the structure is always a little off to me. I don't like doing roleplays I can't finish. I am still on the search.

Zero! I do browse the checks sometimes, but eh. Not my cup of tea. Some interesting ideas but the structure is always a little off to me. I don't like doing roleplays I can't finish. I am still on the search.
Makes sense, makes sense~

Someone's bored.
Lol. Naw. It's a real question. My last username was Kinesthetics. I want to see if Lucem would call me something nice. I've thought about changing back. I'm actually deciding whether I should give everyone pretty charts for the characters or focus on adding more skills. Tough call.

Lol. Naw. It's a real question. My last username was Kinesthetics. I want to see if Lucem would call me something nice. I've thought about changing back. I'm actually deciding whether I should give everyone pretty charts for the characters or focus on adding more skills. Tough call.

Mmmm I remember your former name. Honest first impression of you (from the name only): A hard-edged, serious male rper.

Well which of the options will benefit the roleplay more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back