• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
White Masquerade White Masquerade
Always, you fell for the chuuni ruse and thought that things were going to work out for a pack of space rats.

Lucem Lucem
Graphite probably knows Hiiro's fetishes.
1492957128522.jpg

May I ask what you mean?
Sure you may ask. Have you always written stories in your spare time? Is it a like of yours? Something you have great experience in? I've always admired how you could do something so quick, yet still quality. I want to know more.

Sure you may ask. Have you always written stories in your spare time? Is it a like of yours? Something you have great experience in? I've always admired how you could do something so quick, yet still quality. I want to know more.
Aaaaah. Okay. Yes, I tend to write stories when I have free time. I have been doing it since my sophmore year of high school, when I was terrible at writing. I slowly became more proficient with my writing skills, so I do moderately well with the quality of what I write. As for the time it takes for me to write something, when I write a short story, I tend to spend almost every hour I am preoccupied doing something thinking about what exactly I want to write. Then, I just let it flow. Same for my posts here on RPN. I mostly just let my mind wander, and the words tend to come naturally. I just get into the mind of the character I am writing for, and I immediately know how they would react to a situation they have to deal with.

So, I have written stories for some time. I do like it. I don't have a lot of experience, in my opinion. I hope I answered appropriately. :]

Aaaaah. Okay. Yes, I tend to write stories when I have free time. I have been doing it since my sophmore year of high school, when I was terrible at writing. I slowly became more proficient with my writing skills, so I do moderately well with the quality of what I write. As for the time it takes for me to write something, when I write a short story, I tend to spend almost every hour I am preoccupied doing something thinking about what exactly I want to write. Then, I just let it flow. Same for my posts here on RPN. I mostly just let my mind wander, and the words tend to come naturally. I just get into the mind of the character I am writing for, and I immediately know how they would react to a situation they have to deal with.

So, I have written stories for some time. I do like it. I don't have a lot of experience, in my opinion. I hope I answered appropriately. :]
Interesting answer. Thank you for that. It has been logged and recorded. Keep getting better in your work then.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Lol. Quirk. I know you like wolves and pretty swords, but do you generally like cute things? As for best girls. To me, exceedingly smart or "quirky yet chill" girls can be qualified as best ones too. It's usually the super sweet and "devotional to their loves" ones that top the list. If your character is murdering the one who killed their love, you can bet somebody somewhere is calling them best.

As for JinX I definitely want to see more of her and all these other characters so I am low-key excited to move ahead. Always, always excited when it comes to exploring the story.

Are you serious? K fits your idea of a best girl? If anything it was Seraphina! Or Edge La tbh. Hell, Trouble might even turn out decent.

I do like cute things...and pretty swords^^. Wolves are cool, but not my favorite animal. Chiaki got wolf summoning because his master was a wolf sage. Jun took after her dad. Nao signed both scrolls because he could.

Murdering the one that killed your love seems a little...excessive. I don't think Kiyomi would've.

K seems very down to earth...at least compared to the other characters. Not too much is known about Seraphina, but she does seem to be the nicest one. Too bad she's not continuing. Edge La is cool. Trouble is interesting. Though, as I said, I'll be reserving my vote until all the girls are shown.

I'm glad you're excited. At least, that was what I would've said until I saw your latest post. Then I remembered where your excitement derives from.

..My goodness, White. What are you trying to do to my cute Jessika?

McMurdo is human trash. Never has my urge to kill an NPC been stronger.

You should've seen Kuro-something in Naruto Rebirth. Or the priest in White's first fate rp. She's a pro at writing creepy, villain types.

I like how you join in the foolishness. I guess it's alright you're from House Hufflepuff house.

Hufflepuff is a cool house.

1000 Kiritos is alot. Enough to buy any class's ultimate skill early on.

Don't tell you aren't at least a little tempted <.<
The only time Royal acknowledges money is when he collects his checks, or when he gets thirsty. McMurdo didn't offer anything of value. He's also not bad enough to do that to somebody.

Rhyme likely won't give either. I don't think his financial situation is that bad.

The only time Royal acknowledges money is when he collects his checks, or when he gets thirsty. McMurdo didn't offer anything of value. He's also not bad enough to do that to somebody.

Rhyme likely won't give either. I don't think his financial situation is that bad.

JinX is lucky to have met some good people^^

Yeah, Rhyme won't be having any of it. As a player though, I do want to rip the mayor off somehow. VR Force could probably do it (not sure... it says wipe memory and implant foreign thoughts...), and we do have two Trojans with enough CDR. The big question is, how are the mayor's stats? Or do his stats matter at all? The skill just says roll against the NPC. That's not very clear.

Yeah, Rhyme won't be having any of it. As a player though, I do want to rip the mayor off somehow. VR Force could probably do it (not sure... it says wipe memory and implant foreign thoughts...), and we do have two Trojans with enough CDR. The big question is, how are the mayor's stats? Or do his stats matter at all? The skill just says roll against the NPC. That's not very clear.

You rolled off against either his Prowess or CDR, or something. Either way, it only works once before the mayor goes Senator Armstrong on your ass for trying to mindfuck him in a cyber-sexual sort of way.

Quirk would have to take the shot at VR Force if we go down that route. I'm known for my terrible luck with dice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back