• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern So....

JaydenMancino

Okay so here is the thing I have never started a group chat before but I know that I'm craving something I am longing to be a part of and since I haven't seen anyone else post anything like it I figure I'll post and see if anyone wants to help me. Now I a warn you It will involve a group effort a chance to work together to create something pretty awesome. Anyway here we go, does anyone remember the old TV Dramas? I'm talking about O.C, One Tree Hill, 90210 etc well my fellow RP fans I am craving some of that. I'd like to create an RP that resembles a TV drama, RPs broken down into episodes and seasons. I don't have a plot in mind but that is where you would come in, Let's build this together. I am looking for both experienced and novice Roleplayers, people who can help me figure out how to build the group RP and an epic story. IF you would be interested in trying this out with me this will always be 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back