• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom So your Grandfather left you a farm......Stardew Valley/Harvest Moon

stepherz345

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello my name is Stepherz or you can call me Steph! I recently picked up Stardew Valley again and have been craving a roleplay based off Stardew Valley/Harvest Moon/Rune Factory. Originally I was looking to join a group roleplay, however I haven't been able to find one, so my options are:

1: I wait for someone to find me or...
2: Make one myself

I've never actually led a group RP before so this would be my first. I'd be happy to try and lead or co-lead with someone with experience. I have a plot idea based mainly off Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns. Otherwise taking down JoJa Mart is a good plot too! If anyone has ideas I'm happy to hear them too! I'm very flexible and open to ideas. Also do people have a preference between Harvest Moon or Stardew Valley. I personally love them both so I'd be happy to do either or. Now the waiting game....

stepherz345 stepherz345

Oddly enough, I'm interested in this! I'm a HUGE Rune Factory fan. 2 and 4 are my favorites, but I love them all. I've not beaten ToD or Frontier yet, but I've played them a little.
I've played Stardew Valley as well, but only the first year. So no spoilers please.
I'm not much of a Harvest Moon fan, though.... It's too slow paced imo. The lack of combat, exploration, and story line make it dull for me somehow. Though, I won't say I hate it. I have a Wonderful Life and enjoyed it a fair amount.
Now, in terms of plot, I think I'd prefer something similar to Rune Factory 1's story line. Though, I also really like 2 and 3's....

stepherz345 stepherz345

Oddly enough, I'm interested in this! I'm a HUGE Rune Factory fan. 2 and 4 are my favorites, but I love them all. I've not beaten ToD or Frontier yet, but I've played them a little.
I've played Stardew Valley as well, but only the first year. So no spoilers please.
I'm not much of a Harvest Moon fan, though.... It's too slow paced imo. The lack of combat, exploration, and story line make it dull for me somehow. Though, I won't say I hate it. I have a Wonderful Life and enjoyed it a fair amount.
Now, in terms of plot, I think I'd prefer something similar to Rune Factory 1's story line. Though, I also really like 2 and 3's....

I've only played 3 and 4, but been meaning to play 1 & 2! So far it looks like Stardew is the main choice so I think we'll go that route. I will work on forming a plot that doesn't spoil anything for you!

Yay!! Very happy to see people interested in Stardew Valley! I'll start working on a plot and get back to everyone ASAP!

I’ve never played Rune Factory, but HM/SOS and SV I’m familiar with... I’d be interested in what kinds of plot you come up with! Would it be canon characters or a horde of OC farmers?

Joja mart or junimos are probably obvious plot contributions, but still. Also the shadow creatures bumbling around. Depends if you’d rather interpersonal drama or Big Plot I guess. Or both?

(Also, hope your mother gets well soon/you enjoy Las Vegas!)

Well you can't really go without the mayor. Also, would the prices be the same as in the game or not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back