Other So... where you from?

Florida. Funny part is, I'm under the age of 40, and not a tourist. That right, you're reading words typed by the modern unicorn.

All kidding aside, Florida isn't half bad when it isn't over a hundred degrees, no mosquitos or hurricanes are arround, and I'm not being called a cracker.

I live in a famous tourist town, it is the town that the Andry Griffith Show was based on. In the show, it is called Mayberry, but RIL it is Mount Airy, NC!

Saw a few people from England complain about the rain - I come from the land to the North. Good ol' Scotland. Glasgow specifically, where you will get glassed by the same person who will phone your ambulance. ^_^

Everyone else lives in cool places and I'm just... yep... northern Canada... theres a lot of snow... lot of animals who will fuck you up.. that's basically it

Born in Indiana, moved to Texas to be with my boyfriend, my father got diagnosed with cancer which brought me back to Indiana. I've been in Indiana since.

Born in Leeds, England. Age of 6 I moved to rural area of South-East Ireland that's full of Irish rednecks and tractors

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back