• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

So tired. T•T (1-1 search)

-.-.Lucifer.-.-

Previously Lucifer1
Hello everybody! I'm looking for some simple quality over quantity roleplay partners. I post basically whenever I get a chance, and I post through my phone quite often now. So you'll always get a reply from me. On my phone I normally write 2-3 paragraphs short and sweet but descriptive enough to put some 'Oomph' in my character's personality. If I'm on another device I'll most likely give you a really meaty post. I'm prone to dropping roleplays, so if I disappear just message the hell out of me and kick my ass into gear. (P.S. I am shameless)

I love Fantasy based roleplays with horror and gore added in. Action is a big necessity but romance is always cherished as well. The love, however, should bloom slowly! I'm not asking for much from you, other then accepting that my roleplays are my babies and I obsess over my favorites.

I hate playing humans, so if you're looking for slice of life then this is NOT the place for you! I always tend to play male roles, but can play females just fine. I love using 1-5 characters at times, but if you don't wish to double that's fine ^-^. If I really enjoy the roleplay we're in I might draw our characters.

°°Please don't give me one liners. A little effort is needed, this is a child we're talking about

°° I also don't want a novel for a post unless it's an opening or an unexpected action scene *cough* >.>

°°I like to describe my characters.

I have a few small plots in mind.

•• Set 6000 years in the past, a darkness falls over an ancient land. The veil between earth and the spirit world is thinning, demons and the dead roaming the forests. The civilizations of humans are separated into Clans. These tribes are watched over by a spirit of the forest, sea, snowlands, ect... giving the clan members certain physical and extraordinary spiritual abilities/qualities. These Clan Animals watch over and protect them through these harsh times.(message me for more details on this intricate plot based off a series of books)

•• An Assassin is paid heavily to take down a dangerous target... or so it would seem. Upon tracking down and cornering the deadly "monster" he finds the people he works for are the ones who should be put to death. Instead of killing the victim they partner together to take down the one(s) who put a price on their heads. (I would like to play the target, you play the supernatural-Military/Combat trained superhuman thing... Dude you decide.)

•• A new family rolls into town, their large grey-mouthed mansion finally being occupied after 20-or-so odd years of the estate being abandoned. The lot looks off-putting, their choice in attire being the same as a goth-influenced coffee shop. No one ever sees them come out of their home, but sightings of the extremely out-of-place family have been spotted all over the town. Their move started a wave of strangely-dresses and oddly formal-speaking neighbors to move in on the outskirts, almost as if they all knew eachother.

Suddenly a new drug has been put on the scene. A red powder that gives you the intense I'm-fucking-superman high that lasts well over 48 hours. It's been slipped in collages and the bar-scene and is now being found in highschool-students' lockers. (More on this plot if you PM me)

••Prince/Princess of a beloved kingdom has been threatened by an unknown shadow-like creature. With the king in his deathbed an heir to the thrown must be preserved. King Thomas appoints his best and most loyal warrior of the Guard to protect and serve his only child until they are to be crowned.

But the mysterious figure has other plans for the royal flesh.

When the child is of age. They become the most powerful and sought after soul on the earth. Their eyes can see everything that has been, is now, and ever will be. Their hands can mold mountains, tame oceans, hold fire, and stop winds. Ears so sensitive they can hear your thoughts.

Skin so strong, they have eternal youth.

The beast that stalks the heir waits until the day the earth is at the child's feet. Then, it will take form.

And the world's fate shall be held in the dark knight's hands. Will he let the royal child slip into the seductive darkness, or will he stay true to his blood oath and sacrifice himself to preserve the King's final wishes?

(Would prefer to play the knight, but we can make a different arrangement of you like. (mxf,mxm))

• Labyrinth roleplay (message me for the plot)

× pairings × •=roles I'd prefer

Yandere x Yandere

•Yandere x boy(girl)friend.

Yandere x boyfriend •

•Demon x Demon hunter (mxf/mxm)

•Demon x(supernatural creature)

•Vampire x human (mxm, mxf)

Demon lord x Right hand man• (mxm, mxf)

Vampire x werewolf (mxm,mxf)

•Werewolf x Human

Witch x Skineater• (intricate plot with a creature I've created)

•Half-demon x Spirit

•Spirit X Human (message me for the plot)

•Witch x Hunter

Hunter x (supernatural being) •

•Assassin x Military Target

Tank Platoon mate x Daughter of the enemy

Militant x (enemy)Militant

Adventure Time!

•Marshall Lee x Princess Bubblegum

Prince Gumball x Marshall Lee•

(I'll try and think of more later)

These are all I have so far, but if you have plots that will tickle my fancy, feel free to message me them or post them up in this thread ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha. I'd love to try the fantasy one! I use word documents on my phone too. And do detailed posts! ^~^

Q_Q I'll just stick to word documents. I can attach my wireless keyboard to my phone when I'm not at home

I'm really confused. I type on a word app on my phone then past it in the role play forum on this site. I'm not using any other sites @@

I can PM you that might be better :o

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg it works!!! Hahaha. Tis a miracle. Tapatalks finally havin some mercy on me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maggie said:
That Yandere x Boyfriend pairing of yours sounds awfully interesting! :D
Aye? ~~~~

Want to shoot me a PM with your pairing preferences and limitations when it comes to.... blood and stuff?? ^-^

Hi! There are a lot of different pairings that you have that I would be interested in delving into. I'll list them below. Maybe you can PM me if you're still looking for a partner? I love detailed roleplays.

• The odd family setting
  • Vampire x human
  • Witch x Skineater (I'm interested in seeing your plot)
  • Spirit X Human
  • Hunter x (supernatural being)
  • Tank Platoon mate x Daughter of the enemy

You have lots of pairings I would love to do! If any of them interest you, PM me and we could maybe decide on one together?

Thanks!

Faith Wynters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back