• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings So many ideas, so little time.

ValentineIllusion

Whoa what's a custom title-
Title speaks for itself. I leave for college this week, I'm starting a job as soon as I move up them, and literally nothing is packed and nothing is done. I have a ton I need to get done, buuut, I also want to start up some new roleplays. So, as a proper responsible adult, here I am!

Quick rules first:
1. Grammar is very important to me, and I always do my best to make mine as correct as possible. However, it's not something I like to make a huge deal out of. As long as I can comfortably read responses, it's fine.
2. My post length can really vary, but I like to stick around 3-5 solid sized paragraphs - sometimes more, sometimes less. I try to match my partner, but I also really believe that less can be more a lot of the times.
3. I like to get up at least one reply a day. If I really love the RP, I'll probably reply a lot more.
4. I do prefer to play female characters, and I'm really looking for F x M right now. I can also play multiple characters and doubling could be an option.
5. I have really thought out plots for most of these, but, I'm too excited to get this thread up and find some partners to actually write them out immediately XD

On that note, here are some prompts and pairings! My preferred role, if there is one, will be in Bold c:
- Caring Friend x Drug Addict
- Rich x Poor
- Gangster x Civilian

- Shapeshifter x Human
- Faerie x Human
- Overweight x Average (Could be a slice of life plot, but I've also got a super dystopian idea for this one)
- Something that starts with a "Morning After" scenario, but the characters are awoken by an emergency flood alert...with waters blocking every road out, they are effectively locked in the house together.

And that's about it! Send me a message if you're interested! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back