Other So...I've been wanting to do something.

And that's RPing. Though I see many threads that are already active and Irdk what to do(' :| )

Do I just comment "Hey. Is it too late to join" OR something? Because I've been wanting to RP for a while, Especially dice, But.... Well, Idk what to do ;-;

Usually the best way to find a roleplay is to check around the Interest Checks in each sections. People will more often than not have threads there when they're looking for people, either to fill roles for an ongoing RP or gather members for an upcoming one. Hopefully you'll find one you like there ( :) )

Well, you could check out the interest checks and those are ones that haven't started or that are still looking or

You can comment in the "Out of Character" part of those active threads asking if you can join.

Hi Yuuki! If you go to our homepage and scroll down, you'll find that there are several forums in our directory. Each roleplaying forum, which I see you've already found, has a sub-forum for interest checks. This is where people recruit for their RPs. Everyone in the Interest Check forums is looking for a new player! Here is a link to Dice Interest Checks. I know @Grey is running a couple games soon for beginners that I would gladly give up my place in so you can benefit from his expertise.

If you do want to join something already in progress, commenting in the OOC thread or PMing the GM is a good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back