• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom So I was bored... and... For Honor?

Dumbledoof

Two Thousand Club
So, I'm bored and I decided to make this because... well... has anyone thought about doing a For Honor RP yet? If not, I'd love an RP partner to try this out with!

I'm 18, male, and my replies vary in length (usually scaling to match yours, or going greater if I am particularly inspired). I love partners that aren't afraid to share with me their ideas for RPs. I don't want to be the only one leading an RP or building it, it makes me feel like a DM and that's not what I'm going for. As stated above, I'm looking for partners to RP with for the video game 'For Honor'. Just thought it might be entertaining to do. Post here or send me a PM if you're interested.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back