Food So I Tried Reese's Peanut Butter Cups For The First Time Today

Corrosion

ur lite fades awey
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
And they are absolutely DREADFUL. Seriously, I don't understand the hype. They're the worst snack I've ever eaten in a good long while. The chocolate tastes terrible, and the peanuts just don't go with the chocolate at all. They don't blend. The texture is also pretty horrendous. Too soft, collapses into a mold of sadness. Tastes kind of artificial as well. For those of you Americans, and I know quite a lot of you seem to think that this snack is life, why is that so? It just doesn't do for me.

I have something that will work for you. If it doesn't, you aren't a human being.

Put them in the fridge, and then eat them. Its a completely different experience.
Also I'm American, and I could live without them. I do think they're fine though.

"why did i put it in my mouth" lmao ???

same. i hate them, too

I think you and I need to have a little chat, friend.

Of course, Let us have a civilised discussion on why peanut butter cups are absolute rubbish and why dark chocolate is superior.

And if you say otherwise I will murder your face.

And they are absolutely DREADFUL. Seriously, I don't understand the hype. They're the worst snack I've ever eaten in a good long while. The chocolate tastes terrible, and the peanuts just don't go with the chocolate at all. They don't blend. The texture is also pretty horrendous. Too soft, collapses into a mold of sadness. Tastes kind of artificial as well. For those of you Americans, and I know quite a lot of you seem to think that this snack is life, why is that so? It just doesn't do for me.
My husband farts awfully a lot when he eats these. I try to avoid feeding it to him. I eat chocolates seldomly. Mostly during Halloween xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back