so, i have a bit of an issue, help, please.

sansational

The raddest, baddest dude in the land
heya. so, long story short, i'm in a bit of a rutt with stuff. i find myself waking up at 8 and falling asleep 3 hours later out of pure boredom. don't get me wrong, i have plenty of things to do, just none of them interest me. however, i used to roleplay one hell of a lot, and it was a lot of fun. so, in order to get out of my rutt of being awake for a maximum of 6 hours a day, i kinda need a roleplay partner. i'd like to think i'm fairly versitile. i can be as detailed as you want. i can roleplay most (if not all) genres, i'm fairly good at playing multiple characters at once and i'm pretty active. i don't mind people using profanities (i, myself, swear like a sailor) and i can keep my cursing to myself if it makes you uncomfortable. i feel like i'm boasting, but i'd like to think i'm pretty adaptable generally. if you want a sample, just ask (please give details [what type of genre, how detailed youd like the sample to be etc]) or you could PM me. either way is fine

ah, thanks for the reccomendation bud. i used to use other sites so this ones layout is a tad alien to me for the time being.

If you need someone to bounce ideas off of, feel free to PM me. I'm not bragging but I'm very open minded.

You should always look for someone experienced and flexible. You learn more from people more experienced than you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back