So? How was your day?

It was long... but good. I felt I did really well on my phone interview today, did good work at my job and now I'm at home chillin' on a Friday night.

my rp fiance and rp adopted daughter are the only ones who care for me, my rp adopted son doesn't seem to give a shit, and I'm sick of being single irl

pfft doubt it, not alot of people like bisexual, gender dysphoric people, let alone open relationships

Try and see if you can get some extra work done ahead of time. Remembering to take multiple breaks and often smaller breaks may help to get more things done or lower stress a little while not getting lost in other activities. @LullDayBreak13

Last edited by a moderator:
@Thane Korino You're right. I'm a bit disappointed today since me and my friend are supposed to go to some expo where we can try applying for some schools in australia and new zealand. it was a big opportunity for us but since we have a class today. which starts at 12 and ends at 5.... and the expo starts at 11 and ends at 5 as well... :( i finished making the studies that our professor told us to do but my friend was taking too much time... and we ended up not going to the expo... i'm pretty bummed out about that, plus the plates that's been piling up the whole week.

I don't want to admit it but... I'm sick that's how my day's been. So stuffed up I can't think straight.

Been sick since last Saturday. Found ticks on my dog this afternoon. I fought them all... yeah I was out numbered but, well, I have my moments of badassary. How did they die you ask? Well I'm not going to say I suplexed them but their spines are shattered and I finished digger all of their graves.

Nature: 56,003

Loco: 2.

But did you burn them at the stake as well? I mean, just to be sure...@Loco

I don't remember if that was after or before I covered them with peanut butter and air dropped them into a bear infested forest. Also the bears are half sharks. The sharks have cybernetic enhancements.... and the bear is also 1/4th badger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back