So? How was your day?

LullDayBreak13

CuriousOne
Just a thread asking how your day was. Having a bad day? Bad hair day? Something good happened? Are you guilty about something? Bored? Share it here if you want. Some random shizz just happened? Great!

Me? I think its the usual... I rp. Play some games. Read a manga. Sketch. And i poke every person here in my house. Oh and i even got to play bloodeborne for the first time. It was awesome! Screw the townspeople! xD just kidding haha.

Well, I am attempting to correct my lopsided sleeping schedule at the moment. So, overall, the past two weeks has been simply chaotic! However, I am intending on heading to my nail salon appointment. Afterwards, I will take the initiative in viewing "Jurassic World!" As of recent, I feel heavily guilty for having to abandon a role-play. I assume it was the suitable choice in order to avoid conflict.

Amusing.

I did run out of E-juice at work, though. I'm intensely craving a cigarette right now, but the good news on that front is that I don't have any cigarettes, and I'm flat broke until Friday! I'll fill up the Vape Tank at home and be good as new.

Discord said:
Well, I am attempting to correct my lopsided sleeping schedule at the moment. So, overall, the past two weeks has been simply chaotic! However, I am intending on heading to my nail salon appointment. Afterwards, I will take the initiative in viewing "Jurassic World!" As of recent, I feel heavily guilty for having to abandon a role-play. I assume it was the suitable choice in order to avoid conflict.
Jurassic Park is awesome! I cried at a certain part there actually ;) haha

Riddiskel said:
Amusing.
I did run out of E-juice at work, though. I'm intensely craving a cigarette right now, but the good news on that front is that I don't have any cigarettes, and I'm flat broke until Friday! I'll fill up the Vape Tank at home and be good as new.
ohhh cigarettes huh? well don't smoke too much and you better take care of yourself dude :3 well just sayin'

Started out rather awful.

I wake up around 3am every day, but today I woke up at like 1:45 am because my tooth was in moderate pain - say 7/10 pain. I could tell there was a piece of food stuck on my bad molar so I used my mouthwash and thought that would make the pain completely go away as usual.

HAH!

After the mouthwash the pain went from 7/10 to like 50/10...I bullshit you not. I have an incredibly high tolerance for pain...I mean I pierced each of my ears myself 6 times with a hot safety pin......rofl. But yeah, tooth pain is the worst pain I've ever felt in my life, worst than pulling a muscle, running into a wall - requiring stitches, completely rippng my cuticle from my thumb, and etc....and intense tooth pain will literally reduce me to crying like a child.

Thankfully after 3 hours, 1000mg Naproxen (Aleve), two of my my mums Tramadol (crappy pain medicine), and some numbing tooth liquid I'm currently at a 4-5/10 pain.

It's a dull constant ache, but I can deal with this. I just can't deal with the intense tooth pain....

It's 7am now.

And I have no idea why I'm typing this all here, like anyone cares about my weird morning.
(B^D)( :P )

[QUOTE="Miss Electric Daisy]

Started out rather awful.

I wake up around 3am every day, but today I woke up at like 1:45 am because my tooth was in moderate pain - say 7/10 pain. I could tell there was a piece of food stuck on my bad molar so I used my mouthwash and thought that would make the pain completely go away as usual.

HAH!

After the mouthwash the pain went from 7/10 to like 50/10...I bullshit you not. I have an incredibly high tolerance for pain...I mean I pierced each of my ears myself 6 times with a hot safety pin......rofl. But yeah, tooth pain is the worst pain I've ever felt in my life, worst than pulling a muscle, running into a wall - requiring stitches, completely rippng my cuticle from my thumb, and etc....and intense tooth pain will literally reduce me to crying like a child.

Thankfully after 3 hours, 1000mg Naproxen (Aleve), two of my my mums Tramadol (crappy pain medicine), and some numbing tooth liquid I'm currently at a 4-5/10 pain.

It's a dull constant ache, but I can deal with this. I just can't deal with the intense tooth pain....

It's 7am now.

And I have no idea why I'm typing this all here, like anyone cares about my weird morning.
(B^D)( :P )

[/QUOTE]
tooth ache huh? i never really had a one before. but i do remember when i was a child, my jaw started to hurt every time i talk or eat. then i also noticed that whenever i close my mouth, it keeps on making a 'click' sound as well. so i tried explaining it to my dad and he told me that it's like my jaw is 'locking' if i remembered correctly. (^.^)

so he told me that i should try massaging my jaw and mouth. and it worked!! haha (:3)

I've had toothaches like that, two of them. One I had pulled out and the other I wanted to keep, so I had a Root Canal done, and that SUUUUCKED. I feel your pain Miss Electric Daisy.

LullDayBreak13 said:
tooth ache huh? i never really had a one before. but i do remember when i was a child, my jaw started to hurt every time i talk or eat. then i also noticed that whenever i close my mouth, it keeps on making a 'click' sound as well. so i tried explaining it to my dad and he told me that it's like my jaw is 'locking' if i remembered correctly. (^.^)
so he told me that i should try massaging my jaw and mouth. and it worked!! haha (:3)

I will definitely try massaging my jaw next time! I didn't even think about that....silly me!I remember when I was younger someone told me to massage my temples when I have a headache....I thought it was BS but it totally worked! (*U*)

Riddiskel said:
I've had toothaches like that, two of them. One I had pulled out and the other I wanted to keep, so I had a Root Canal done, and that SUUUUCKED. I feel your pain Miss Electric Daisy.

Yeah I wanted to keep both my bad molars too since I know it's best to keep part of your molar if possible vs. pulling them out, but they're so bad at this point that I'm sure once I can get them dealt with they'll have to be pulled and I'll need dental implants.

I just can't afford to do any dental work atm, it cost way too much and I'm a poor college student struggling to pay for basic crap, yet alone medical/dental stuff. lol

I just hope I don't damage my jaw too much by waiting to get my teeth treated ya know? I've read that tooth infections, if left unchecked, can screw up your jaw bones and blah blah blah. I try not to read about tooth infections on the net too much though because medical stuff online has a way of freaking you out....hahaha!

Thankfully I feel a lot better now! *party time!* (@V@)(OUO)

Eh, my day is average. My family and I went to town earlier to restock on provisions and have lunch before the rainstorm got too bad. Then I spent most of the day outside while the weather was clear and the cats were enjoying the moment of good weather!

My day... was rather awkward, honestly.

My ex and I are still good friends, but yesterday evening he told me he was going to visit this new girl he kinda liked. And they apparently got in a relationship today. At least... they made it Facebook official. Note that we only broke up two months ago, because "he just suddenly had no feelings for me anymore, but I'm still a nice and attractive person."

About two weeks prior he was telling me how he was having sexual fantasies with about every attractive girl he knew, and he admitted he had fantasies about me too... Which is just weird, I think. But anyway, he was still at her place when he messaged me "guess what? Check my facebook"

And there was the picture of them. Together. Now of course I want to be happy for them, but I just feel weird about it. Even more so since I know we'll see each other next week, and that he'll bring his new GF too... I can try to avoid them there, but it might be a little hard...

Besides that... I slept until 12.30 PM, and I played Mount and Blade: Warband the entire time. I also chatted with a friend I'm being shipped with, and another friend who just returned from 3 weeks field work in Spain for the university she studies at.

Decent now it seems. A bit tired out from exercising for about two hours not sure how I managed such, so I'm a bit sore. Worried about some upcoming stuff. Been trying to get back into some hobbies that have been neglected guess that's doing pretty fine. Been trying to expand outward and chat around a bit more and such.. ehehe

[QUOTE="Thane Korino]Decent now it seems. A bit tired out from exercising for about two hours not sure how I managed such, so I'm a bit sore. Worried about some upcoming stuff. Been trying to get back into some hobbies that have been neglected guess that's doing pretty fine. Been trying to expand outward and chat around a bit more and such.. ehehe

[/QUOTE]
Well today, my head hurts, maybe it's cuz I've been too busy with school. I have an elective subject here in our school and in my course which is Game Development. and I'm the type of person who does things step by step slowly. and our professor kept on explaining and i was doing great until the Flash suddenly closed down. (by flash I meant the Adobe Flash). I had all the codes, buttons and songs and everything in and I had to start all over again! i just got back home from school. i'll take a nap later though.

Had a decent day, classes were so freaking heavy today, I swear sometimes I just wanna "nope" it all and leave the classroom lmao Then we had such a strong rain I had to wait a couple of hours before I could leave uni, finally arrived home, kinda wanna study but PC won't let me (like always =P).

Anyways, playing Pokemon, so how bad can it be?

Also reading a really great One Piece RPG, the setup is so cool, I wish I wasn't so rusty to the point I'm unsure if joining would be cool or not >_>

@LullDayBreak13

Well that stinks. I've had to restart a few reports before but I don't think anything on the scale of a whole project such as that size. It is pretty neat that you are in a game development class. Out of curiosity was there any specific method taken with graphics or something of the like?

@Madao

if you think it looks cool, perhaps try it out or ask the GM, someone else or perhaps even practice with yourself how to play the game. Recently I've been looking more toward basic D&D 5e since, well it seems simple enough and I've at least partially read up and understand the system but also werewolf the Apocalypse seems pretty great as well but more complex

@Thane Korino I have a friend on this site, he's showing me the ropes. I'm not used with GMs and such, the RPG site I started is basically one huge universe where you can build canon following some rules. Still, I'm definitely attempting to join sooner or later! I just need to blow off the dust and see if I can actually do detailed writing lol

Oh, I like D&D. Played it only once, since I never had many friends that wanted to play board RPGs. Still, I managed to find a nice group of people that play it on school, so I'm joining! =P I need to check that other one out, tho >___> Don't arouse my curiosity, I have homework (' :| ) lol

@Madao

In that case I shouldn't tell you werewolf apocalypse is only a singe book for a whole universe of rpg possibilities o3o

sorry, and also neat! I've sort of played it in a more legitimate manner a couple of times but often it dies off..now get back to homework at chat it up more afterwards.

@Thane Korino Oh, I'll defs look it up! Love me some werewolf lore!

It's really cool, especially when you are among friends and you have serious and silly moments lol Alright, man, getting back to homework TT___TT

@Thane Korino Specific method? hmmm, well for now we are just using adobe flash but it was just simple coding. We're kind of like making a music player and after that, we need to make games with it. Maze games and other kinds with 5 levels each.

LullDayBreak13 said:
@Thane Korino Specific method? hmmm, well for now we are just using adobe flash but it was just simple coding. We're kind of like making a music player and after that, we need to make games with it. Maze games and other kinds with 5 levels each.
Oh okay! Maze games, guess that can be pretty fun depending on how you make it and what can be added into it.

@Thane Korino Well I tried making one once, but at that time i still wasn't familiar with all the codes. But I think I know how to do it now since I saw some of my blockmates make some. I had all these ideas already, one for maze games, one for platform games, and one for point and click style games. i really love this class, it's really fun and plus the prof isn't that strict and helps out with students and is a really fun guy. he even sometimes plays songs during class too. i even get to download some anime series and movies from him.

LullDayBreak13 said:
@Thane Korino Well I tried making one once, but at that time i still wasn't familiar with all the codes. But I think I know how to do it now since I saw some of my blockmates make some. I had all these ideas already, one for maze games, one for platform games, and one for point and click style games. i really love this class, it's really fun and plus the prof isn't that strict and helps out with students and is a really fun guy. he even sometimes plays songs during class too. i even get to download some anime series and movies from him.
Yeah, it is always great to have a good teacher. It tends to seem like those that are laid back to some degree help create a more friendly atmosphere to get along with students better and help get across and teach to them. I guess that is something weird to mention since I myself have not been in educational staff or something like that before, ehehe. Although I have sort of attempted game creation a couple of times last year I believe..

@Madao

message back once the homework is done by the way

Last edited by a moderator:
@Thane Korino Well, he is the laid back type of teacher but he still keeps tabs on our activities in class. and game development is still kinda new to me since we just started this second semester.

My day was Fantastic. I'm leading in the polls and crushing my opponents.

Jeb Bush? No energy. GONE!

Marco Rubio? Dehydrated. Never seen a young guy sweat so much. Putin's going to destroy him.

Ted Cruz? Baby. About as effective as commercial grade toilet paper.

Ben Carson? His patients don't need Anesthesia to go under. His voice is enough to do it for them.

So yes. My day was Fantastic. REALLY Fantastic.

You're welcome for my response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back