Chitchat So... how did you come up with your username?

Me and my friends came up with it, my four friends are called the peach squad, and i wasn't a part of it so they made me their ghostie protector of the peach squad. and my name is mary, hence the name, ghostiemary

ghostiemary said:
Me and my friends came up with it, my four friends are called the peach squad, and i wasn't a part of it so they made me their ghostie protector of the peach squad. and my name is mary, hence the name, ghostiemary
Even got that cute avatar going along with (^U^)

Mine's just what I thought was a nice spin on the word 'miracle' - or rather 'miracle worker'.

Mine comes from my name Lilyanna and my favorite flower and nick name Lily

The second part showed my love for gaming. LilyannaGaming.

In third grade my art class was tasked with sculpting our favorite animal. I couldn't decide between a Shark and a Dog, so I made a shark-dog. Shog.

I could tell you, although I'd rather you figure it out yourself, my friend.

You've gotta put some work into it to get your gifts, although, i can slip in a few hints.

The first one is,

"A"

The way I got mine was out of inspiration from my favorite video game. Monster Hunter 4 ultimate. The game had an insect glaive called, you guessed it, lana sedition, from that point onwards Ive used this name in countless role plays. 

Mine comes from a book called The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss, Tehlu is the name of a god in the universe :3

I love ghosts and liminality but also I think coyotes are under appreciated. They are gross animals but they are wonderful.

I love ghosts and liminality but also I think coyotes are under appreciated. They are gross animals but they are wonderful.

I've been called thorny in the past, I love(d?) the tale of Briar Rose, and Green is in my name. 

It just seemed natural, you know?

sathanas, pronounced "sah-tahn-ahs" with a hard t

it's latin

why did i choose it?

because im edgy, also, ave sathanas

My user name was originally XXXIWolf which was based on my character. Anyways my current one is a dedication of my ill cousin. She use to write in hee journal and vent by starting with her pen name Dearwolfy. It was mostly a call to me. I don't know if she'll survive but I pray to God her sickness dies so that she may be happy again. So the username is dear to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back