• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom So a writer/actress and a detective share a flat..(a sherlock-esque rp)

"okay let me get dressed and come with you.." she said feeling a small pain in her neck "gah i must had slept wrong.."

"oh sit in front of me let to relax your neck then we can go for a walk with the kids and hope we can get a clue to the case" he massaged her neck softly humming a classic song

nodding melting into his touchand she felt so relaxed and safe around him. when ready she whistled and let mary go outside and then she stopped seeing a gow at the stable acting off. "Woah woah woah.. ty..is it just me..or is that cow cantering?"

she gets up and walked to the cow gently picking up its hoof soothing it. then she got pissed and went to a stable taking some nails and a hammer shhed the cow and carefully taking a shoe out from it. when healed she pet the cow "..tylor..get that dean on the line...and also call the police.." she said with a smile of a fox.

she smiled and pointed to her ears and signaled to her babies to follow her as they went for a walk. she dint wanna explain this around others and knew it would take amybe 30 minutes for them to arrive

he and simba followed groaning hungry "can we hurry this up i am still hungry and i am going crazy with this case"

"I know but we already won Ya see sweetie while you were talking to his friends that owner of the bar was very agitated and saw me as 'the sexy actress with a kind heart' and offfered to lend an ear. He told me he conceived a plan to kidnap Henry Saltire to force the Dean to change his will. The owner Mr Wilde has always felt cheated, because he is, as it turns out..." she made a drumroll sound and smirks" the Dean's FREAKING son!He was born out of wedlock to the Dean's late lover, before he married the actress Calisto, who bore the Dean a legitimate heir. Wilde knew very well that his father would not call the police on him, as he abhorred the very idea of scandal." She began laughing "So all we need is a recorded confession...anddddd "She points to her cat pen "Not let him know it."

"wow it would have taken me weeks to finger that out so um one question where is the kid?" he rubbed the back of his head then looks at the wolfs and mountain lion smirking "did the actress do any movies with wolfs or lions?" he smirked thinking of an idea

she was about to tell him till he said his question and smiled "Actually one one with a wolf. never a mountain lion or a lion in general.Oh and the kids inside."

"i was thinking of dressing mary up like a ghost wolf and scare him into confession like the ghost of the lover has returned to pay a visit about how he is caring for the child and record the whole thing it worked 4 years ago on a case about a kidnapping in the woods outside the city "

she smiled loving the idea and kissed his cheek "Have i ever told you how sexy that brain is?" she teased

"nope but will mary mind being covered in flower so she looks like a ghost?" he was thinking "or... i can don my crime fighting outfit i use it now and then"

mary got excited about being dusted. "Okay okay but you have to give her a bath when this game is done. now im gonna go get breakfest ready." she kisses him and goes back acting natural like she left him with the fur babies to poo. Mary wagged her tail at Tylor excited to be a spook.

show me your angry face mary" he smile as they follow chrissy for breakfast "hey wait up food first chrissy"

make snaled and made a hangry howl. which triggered other wolves

they raced there and they see chrissy reading her book while waiting on their order and her humming and looking at her lil charm. the baker walked over to Tylor "Sir your fiance asked me to let you borrow the kitchen cause she wanted to try your version of bread."

he smiled and nodded "mary go to mommy i will be back soon okay?" her winked and patted her head

mary nods and goes to tuck under the tablewatching daddy and simba go inside. "By the way Tylor..i like my bread how i like your butt.." she flirted making some of the resturant go 'ooooooh'

so cute and firm?" he smiled as i make a lovely raisin cinnamon loaf and watches simba eye the freshly caught fish and saw simba walk up and sit purring softly licking his lip "SIMBA NO BEGGING we are going fishing later today buddy

when out of sight chrissy makes a squee of glee and Mr wilde walked over . "My oh my you and your lover seem to be flirty..im guessing ill have to clean the sheets later?" Chrissy tried her hardest not to lose her appitite and smiled. "Yes and before you ask no im still pure and he likes it like that till we say i do and have our own place." Wilde backed up "Touchy... okay im sorry..Ya know if you wanna do a movie around here theres one about a romantic legend." Chrissy smiled "Oh?" "Yeah somthing about lovers getting seperated and the man swearing vengence for his lover as the father killed him. said he turned into an animal and any recarnation of his wife would be greeted with love not hate by that animal."

"simba here buddy i need you to get me some milk" he smiled warmly "also go check on mommy okay?"

Simba does was asked and then sees the owner to close and snarls. the owner not seeing simba before freaks out and backs up. "Hm guess the story is true..or that this spirit wants to talk to you.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back