• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom snowed in. a multifandom rp. ooc. closed!

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Update: feeling better now physically. I got part of an Aida post sitting in a doc and like 3 words of a Yaru post sitting in a doc atm, but it might take a little while before I post for the bois again

I'm having a bad time right now and tried to leave everything I'll update how I feel when I'm not dying I guess ahaha it hurtd

hamlo sorry i died 💀 😭 ive not had the energy for rps outside of discord recently 😭 😭

Same ngl. I got covid too. And now the mh rise dlc came out and I wanna rp that. Aaaaa

I might be able to get an Aida post up at least to try and get back in the swing of things. I got the option to head home from work early so I might be able to finish the rest of the post sitting in the doc today 👀

i don't know when ill gather to muse to post again (big heatwave, struggling with longer posts) but if everyone is still up for this/interested we can try and revive things!

i don't know when ill gather to muse to post again (big heatwave, struggling with longer posts) but if everyone is still up for this/interested we can try and revive things!
I'm down if others still wanna give it a go. Tbh some people are busy sometimes so that's also understandable

My cat just had to be put down AND im in the process of moving; so I'm not sure how free I generally am yet. But at the end of the summer I should manage to be in my house sooooo (: I'll be free then hopfully smh

I got my house; now I need to move in. I don't know when I'll be settled but hi guys I kind of want to rp after if others are still around 😌 maybe if you guys have discord we can chat up

I got my house; now I need to move in. I don't know when I'll be settled but hi guys I kind of want to rp after if others are still around 😌 maybe if you guys have discord we can chat up
I have discord. And I would still love to rp with you fellas.

only just checked rpnation oop 😭 but its nice to see yall would are still around and interested in potential future rps :D

I'd be so down for another rp with you guys! I think im at a spot that I can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back