• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy snowblind | ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

vanquishable

Raconteur Ordinaire
snowblind.jpg
snowblind ooc thread!

feel free to chat, ask questions, or lay curses on my progeny--anything you like! looking forward to getting to know y'all better!

The lore is super interesting. Like it a lot

at this point it's shapin' up to be a smaller group? granted i don't really know what constitutes a big group or a small group.

Oh, alright then!

Also, I figure a big group is about 6-7 people? Sorry for asking, I just wanted to know, haha!

I love the idea and lore of this! Would it be ok if I join or do you have all your slots filled? :0

I agree with the 6-7. I like small groups
Too many people just makes everything feel a bit too chaotic

Ok! Seeing as how there are about five of us now who seem relatively committed to the thing, I think I'll accept maybe one more person who wants to, like, sign up, and then call it good after that.

vanquishable vanquishable hiya!! :^D for the personality portion of the cs, would we be allowed to write bullet points with elaboration for each specified personality trait or would you prefer that we write our description in paragraph form?

Howdy! You lot wouldn't happen to have enough room left for one more sorry excuse for a writer, now would ya? I'll make it worth your while! Probably. Well, eh, maybe. I'll try though, so there's that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back