• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Snow lands on top

A canon-centric The Hunger Games search

I am a lazy-lit writer who roleplays almost exclusively off-site but I do have previous backing in email / google docs, as well as (more recently) here, writing if that is more your tempo.

The most recent film in the Hunger Games franchise, The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes, has rekindled my long-standing love affair with many of the characters in this universe and I would be happy to write in either the book-canon or movie-canon (because they are different) or an AU hybrid of the two. I am fully familiar with both avenues and am happy to write in any timeline including up to the events depicted around the Second Revolution. That all said…

I am not traditionally an OC-friendly writer and gravitate toward universes with ample canon characters to select from.

Trust that I am interested in interacting with any canon character and I would be willing to discuss your OCs (specifically in the case of Lucy Gray), but please do not take offense when I am not interested in them.

I’m down for a variety of pairings ranging from FxM and FxF. I will rarely participate in an MxM story, but I can tell you now that you will have a hard sell with me and the only one that I might entertain is a movie-centric Coryo x Senjanus storyline which is still not my preferred pairing. I digress.

I have experience writing the following characters and would be happy to do so, HOWEVER, I have a strong preference toward storylines taking place centered around the events of The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes as I find the entire rise to power of Coriolanus Snow’s regime intriguing of late.

• Coriolanus Snow
  • Lucy Gray Baird
  • Haymitch Abernathy
  • Johanna Mason
  • Finnick Odair

All characters involved will be 18+.

DMs are open and I’m looking forward to hearing from others.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back