• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Snow-Fire Academy for the Gifted

Asura nodded listing to her. "Well you do need complex weaponry when the thing your fighting is of a supernatural origin. You see the floating island my father comes from was plagued by and extreme excess of demonic energy which caused all kinds of creatures to arise. The repairs were done by mechanical servants" Asura mentioned as an after thought."but most of the creatures that attacked us were of a colossal nature. Much too big for normal weapons to damage. This was part of the reason people like my father existed. Before becoming a demigod protector my father was a lost demigod. His concioussness was stuck in Agartha....its basically the place where the spirits of gods and other being go to wait for reincarnation."
SolemnSongbird SolemnSongbird

The outside air filled his lungs and he let out a relaxed sigh as he made way into the main school building. It was a relief to get a little fresh air after the nap he had taken in the dorms. His footsteps were light, barely making a sound as he made his way down the hall. From his bag he pulled a paper, a pencil, and his schedule and began to map the area out onto the paper. Frey started walking around looking for his classes and other important areas so that he could mark their locations on the map at hand. It was better to be safe than to be sorry when the time came, and he had a habit of being a little late. It was no surprise to him that the school was well made, taking in the small details with a single eye whilst the other remained covered as it usually would. The covered eye wasn't exactly something many people he had met could face without staring at it, and the creature inside refused to be smothered by the protection of an eye patch for long. So it remained hidden beneath streams of white where it barely looked upon the world. For now, he tried to stay focused on mapping this area of the school out by his own terms, sauntering down the hall with a pencil twirling between his fingers and his eyes set on the walls.

"...I'd be lying if I said that even half of what you'd just said made much sense to me, but I suppose that would explain the need for complex weaponry." Lucia admits, shrugging afterwards. "To be honest I really didn't take into account the idea that a living thing could be too large for conventional weaponry to actually do much too." Lucia was a bit surprised she hadn't thought of that possibility to be quite honest. "Either way though, I doubt highly complex weaponry would be all that necessary other than in a few possible scenarios that are not likely to happen and as such are also not likely to be an issue, since the chance of said scenarios coming up is rather slim."
zenreaper zenreaper

Fallon got closer to the bird, which she was pretty sure was a raven, and then sat in front of it. "Hey," she said. "Who are you? My name is Fallon. You can trust me, by the way, because I have a whole street of non-biological family. Most of them are my children that I adopted and I don't think they are dead in the street, are they?"

Asura chuckled "trust me it happened at least once a week, depending on the flow of the demonic energy it could even happen 4 times in 3 days and even with advanced technology it still took a while to completely get rid of the beasts. And that was before another showed up" Asura pulled out a small leather bound book from his left pocket and held it out to Lucia "if you look at this you'll see why the weapons were so necessary"

Leonardo studied his surroundings, hoping to find any clues on his current location. "First day and i'm already lost... Are there even other people here?" After a hopeless sigh, he then looked around for anybody that could possibly help him.

Iria was rather confused at the moment, but decided to answer Fallon's question. "I'm Iria. Iria Volt, for your information." Iria says, admittedly a bit nervous about Fallon's close proximity to her. "Do you mind, erm, backing up just a bit? You're just a little too close for comfort here." Iria asks.
h2h0e h2h0e

Lucia carefully takes the book from Asura, so as to avoid dropping it by accident. "Oh? Would I be right in guessing this is a journal of some sort, or possibly a compilation of information?" Lucia asks, quite curious as to what he'd meant. Granted she could just figure that out by reading it, but, for whatever reason she'd decided to ask about it first.
zenreaper zenreaper

Fallon was, to admit, stunned. She didn't believe it. For once her gut was right. She stared a minute, then realized that the bird had spoken. "O-oh! Oh.. yeah! Okay." She stepped back a few steps, and stayed on all four paws. "Do you mind?" Fallon asked Iria, as if she knew what Fallon meant. "Er, I mean, if I... nevermind.... I guess I'll see you around?"

"Yep, its a detailed collection of all the known magical creatures that's attacked my home city and their weaknesses" Asura confirmed "its ordered from weakest to strongest so just take a look at the first page"

Iria gave Fallon a confused look, wondering what was going on. "Uh...ok then." She said, having absolutely no idea what Fallon had meant by that. "I guess I'll see you later too then?" Iria really was rather confused. First some random fox comes into the room and introduces themselves to her, and now they seemed to be implying they were going somewhere? She was absolutely baffled.
h2h0e h2h0e

"That really sounds quite interesting." She says. She was more than slightly interested in reading the contents of the book, and so carefully opened it to the first page and began looking over it's contents.
zenreaper zenreaper

Leonardo studied his surroundings, hoping to find any clues on his current location. "First day and i'm already lost... Are there even other people here?" After a hopeless sigh, he then looked around for anybody that could possibly help him.
Smoke huffed and walked off sadly. It wasn't long before he found someone of interest. Once again he tried for stealth, for a creature nearly the size of a tank, he could be deadly silent. Mainly due to his soft, flat, and smooth feet and his Mothers lessons. He slowly and silently began to sniff his back. Smoke accidentally nudged him and he froze dead. His blue scaled body too scared to move and his golden eyes wide with dread.

On the first page was an image of a strange looking creature. Like a tortoise with a mountain on its back. The page was titled 'Adamantoise' a description of the creatures was enclosed ' the Adamantoise, nicknamed the living sky island, is the weakest and smallest of the demon beasts. It is around the size of a small island. Although they can fly they fly at very slow speeds. Their main source of attack is a concentrated particle beam fired from their mouths. While not exceptionally powerful it can deal devastating damage if not expected or in groups. Danger level F. Known weakness's: the under side of the neck, fins, and tail. Main Source(s) of food: gryphon's
SolemnSongbird SolemnSongbird (could not get the picture to show up but if you want to see it you can look it up -_-')

Leonardo turned. "Whoa... uhh..." He slowly got up and placed his hand on the nose of the Dragon, unsure if it was a Shifter or not "Are you Domestic? Or a Shifter?". Leonardo had a little bit of fear in him

Last edited:
All of a sudden a pale honey-colored fox came barreling out of nowhere around the corner and accidentally rammed into the dragon and the demon that were standing there. Fallon transformed back into a human, but she quickly realized she didn't have her clothes with her.
"Oh... OH MY GOSH! Can this day get any worse?" She cried. She quickly transformed to her fox form before, she hoped, either the dragon or the demon noticed.
ZappiestAbyss ZappiestAbyss
Esper Alucard Esper Alucard

Smoke jumped and snapped towards the kitsune. He blushed heavily and looked away. He was only 11, why was he being exposed to this?! He laid down and buried his head into the ground refusing to look up. He heard the questions of the man he was sniffing and said softly
"I'm a sh-shifter..." He looked up for a moment at the Demon.
h2h0e h2h0e Esper Alucard Esper Alucard

"A...giant...flying turtle...that can shoot particle beams...and eats griffons?!... What even..." Lucia read over the entry a few times just to make sure she was reading it right. "And you're sure that everything in this book is actually, you know, real? Because, not to be rude, but this seems kind of ridiculous." Lucia asks, seeming rather confused. This entry seemed like some sort of joke, partially because it really didn't make sense. What reason would a turtle have for being able to shoot particle beams? And even if it could fly, which honestly wasn't the weirdest part of this, if it was a slow flier how in the world would it be able to catch and eat a griffon? It all seemed a bit far-fetched.
zenreaper zenreaper

Asura laughed "if that's what you really think I'll show you one sometime. That's the weakest of whats attacked us. But if you think that's crazy then I wonder what you would do if you saw a dragon leviathan. Its on page 27." He motioned pointing to the book. He couldent wait to see her reaction to this one.

His head was practically in the wall *muffle* SHIFTERS *muffle* KILL ME *muffle*
Smoke cautiously got up, approached the handsome demon, and sniffed him. He nuzzled his hand as well.
"What?" He asked looking between the demon and the kitsune.

"Well...I mean, I could sort of see how it would be the weakest. After all, it's just a flying turtle, particle beams or not. It's slow, with a clear weakness, and, well, it's flying, and it's weakness is on the underside. Flying plus a weakness on the underside isn't exactly the best combination. Still, this is something I've got to see to believe." Lucia says, shrugging. She flipped to page 27, curious to see what this 'dragon leviathan' was.
zenreaper zenreaper

"Well," said Fallon, "I am extremely sorry for what just happened... I can't quite control it yet. Don't even get me started on the other part. And I think he said that he needs someone to kill him and... shifters..? I could be wrong though." She flashed a smile at the demon innocently.
Esper Alucard Esper Alucard
ZappiestAbyss ZappiestAbyss

Last edited:
"I said i might as well be killed by bloody shifters...." He got up and brushed himself off "Can one of you direct me to my class?" He shows you his class list. ( h2h0e h2h0e Pick a class for me)

Iria stopped what she was currently doing, which at the moment was hitting random things in Lucia and her roommate's room with electrical discharges because she was bored, and glanced at the door. It was open. Not fully of course, but just enough for her to get through. Now that she thought about it, Lucia hadn't said anything about her leaving the room on her own. She really should've been more specific. A thunderbird on the loose could be quite dangerous after all, especially one like Iria, who loved to play pranks on and zap people. "Door's open just enough for me to get out. Lucia's not around. Lucia didn't tell me specifically to stay in the room. If I cause trouble Lucia will probably get in trouble, not me, because I'm just technically her pet as far as everyone else knows. There's no way she'll find out if I get out and cause some trouble... So in other words there's absolutely no reason for me not to just, I don't know, fly out of here and start messing with random people. This is going to be fun~" It was time to cause some havoc. After carefully slipping through the slightly open door Iria began casually flying around the academy, looking for someone to mess with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back