• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SMR OOC

Darth Oats

Ethereal
RULES

1-
This has been tagged detailed for a reason. You must be literate, an experienced roleplayer preferable and one who is serious about making a long term commitment.

2-
If you feel you are one of those people that will only post once or twice and leave, then back away now.

3-
No godmodding, bunnying, flaming or cybering and follow rp nations rules.

4-
Romance is allowed but all heavy petting must fade to black.

5-
Posting requirements: We would all like to think that we could post every day, but with the length and depth I am aiming for, I understand that it is not always possible. Please no longer than 3 days though, at that point I've learned people begin to get disinterested and start falling out. If you will be gone for an extended period of time, PLEASE let me know. I will do the same for you all.

6-
Please watch the OOC tab for any updates.

7- Never be afraid to ask me a question. You can message me or post it on the Ooc and I will answer honestly and fairly. This also applies to ideas about any plot or character development you may have. I am open to new ideas.

8- Please have fun and let me know if there is anything you are unclear of.

SO, btwz.....

You guys don't have to have an excerpt from the battle of Earth or anything. I just felt like explaining how he got his scar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back