• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings smitty's oc/oc doubling thread ;;

smitty

path to nowhere

smitty

now playing

• about me

call me

smitty

pronouns

he/she/it

timezone

pst / gmt-8

ooc chat

always down

hey, you can call me smitty. i'm a 24 year old artist who's been through the ringer recently and thought i'd try my hand at going back to roleplay to help. i'm a softy for ocs, i adore seeing them and making them, so i will probably be very excited if you reach out. despite my typing here, i'm a lot more relaxed ooc and in chat with partners, and ic i do my best to use good grammar, capitalization, and spelling. ghost friendly, i get shit happens. always open to having people come back on, so if you leave, feel free to hit me up if you come back. with everything going on right now, i will say replies might be a bit slower than they were to be if things hadn't gone south, but i try to reply at least once a week. depending on the length i can go once or twice a day, but i'd say my normal falls between the two extremes. i consider myself literate, though i suppose adv. lit isn't out of the realm for me, it just takes a bit longer.

about you

over 18, please. be willing to plot and chat about the rp, i don't mind if you're not particular to ooc chat (though it's definitely a plus if you are), but at least be open to talking those things through. tell me your triggers, i don't have any and like to explore darker themes, so i would like to kow first and foremost where you're at so we can be on the same page. since this post is about doubling ocs, i ask that we both put the same effort into each other's side. i can say with confidence that i adore writing for my partner's fun, your side matters to me just as much as mine, and i want that to be somethin we're both feeling. i understand for most people it's a 'scratch your back, you scratch mine', but for me, i am having fun doing both of these. you don't need to be bouncing off the walls excited, i just ask that we both put in effort and care. i think that's it.

for my blood runs red, for i exist and breathe and ache. for i look upon life and i fear it is coming to an end. for i will exist and exist and exist, always. always.

i fear not the pain of death nor the sorrow of the unknown, i am inhuman and unable to. but my blood is red, my lungs breathe, and i will know of existence..

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back