• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Smile for the Picture

Gh0st1e

Bisexual Panic
STORY
「info ∙ or lyrics ∙ put anything ∙ you want」

The city of Lorview was strange enough. Everything seemed so heavy in the lungs of the inhabitants. The air seemed thick and foggy all the time. Old manors from the 20s and even before skirt the newer buildings that most people reside in. The stores clumped together in the center with the houses and apartments resting in a ring around it. Then finally the large estates. No new faces struck the city from other places in years until a new family moves into one of the old estates. Two of the five new faces attend the local highschool. A brother-sister duo. The sister a year older than the boy though he doesn't act like it.
Despite being the first new thing Lorview has seen in years everyone seems oddly deterred from the pair. No one can put their finger on it but it's as if everytime they get close every warning bell in their body goes off at once.

CHARACTERS

The New Family These will be my main characters within the story. The mother, father, older sister, younger brother, and a baby sister. They live in one of the manors to the outskirts of Lorview and the main focus will be on the older sister though the brother will also likely play a major role. Since they would be the talk of the town your character from the get-go would know, rumors say they are related to whoever built the manor they now live in back in the day. And their names. The mother is Wynnona, the father is Wyatt, the older sister is Artemis, younger brother is Jason, and lastly the baby sister is Tyche! Everyone knows they have a secret, or at least everyone thinks they do, but no one really knows what it is. Everyone has their own theories. Maybe they killed someone and are running away! Said that one kid in math who always seems to be missing a pencil. Or maybe they're secretly vampires! Screams that one boy in PE who has a slight thing for fangs. Or! Or maybe they're aliens who are here to abduct us! Theorized Jimmy who seems to be hunting a new cryptid every week.

Love Interest AKA your character! I have a few personality ideas but please, don't feel too constrained to stick to them. These are just concepts I feel would mesh well with my characters or at least provide interesting dynamics. Artemis is Bi so I am totally fine having a male or female love interest! (If you wanted to add a love interest for Jason as well, he is a small gay kiddo!) The first idea is a good 'ol bad boy/girl type character! Y'know, getting into trouble and all that cliche teenage romance movie stuff that makes my heart go soft. Or we could do a character idea which always makes me think of Peter Parker from Spiderman Homecoming, a good kid but that gets into trouble on occasion and no one really knows why. They don't have the typical bad guy persona but they always look like they just joined a back alley fighting ring.

Background/Minor These will be played by the both of us! Just minor characters that pop in and out of the story like random classmates, store workers, ect...

OOC/AUTHOR NOTES

I want to try my hand at a romance RP! I've had romance sprinkled into stories before but it was never the main focus so I'd like to see how I do with it. Please do keep in mind I've never done a romance driven plot before so I may accidentally derail the plot. If I do please tell me OOC so I can fix it! I really don't mean to but my ideas are generally very scattered and new ones crop up for the same line all the time. With my other RPs it doesn't really matter since they can be side tangents before getting back on the main adventure, since many of the RPs I do are sort of fantasy adventure questing sort of vibe side quests are to be expected.
This plot and characters are just ideas! Please feel free to PM me about changing certain things, or toying with the character types. These aren't hard and fast rules, they're more just my ideas and suggestions. What I had in mind originally for the story!
This story isn't set on 'Earth' really but a mirror version of Earth! Basically it's modern in the sense it has all the same tech, trends, ect we have today but the cities, countries, and all that are different. Mainly because I don't feel like researching to find actual cities and stuff but shh...
template by astraea

I just made this account today, so I can't PM other people on here yet. Are you able to PM yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back