• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Small httyd rp! (Still open!)

thebigbadwolfy

just a stranger
Hello everyone! You may recognize me because ive tried to stay active and make a httyd rp in the past, and have failed! But, i know that the upcoming christmas special is gonna kick me right back into the obsession, so im planning ahead!

I do not currently have a plot, though i have two ive used in the past that i will summarize below. Im also open to any new ideas or suggestions! I swear im friendly and i love hearing what others have to add! Im terms of tone, i want to keep this pretty close to the movies or tv show, in the sense that this will largely be whimsical and lighthearded, with an underlying sense of maturity and complexity. I dont expect super literacy or anything, but at least be able to give something of value. And in terms of activity, im lookin for posts at least once a week, just to make sure no one gets too bored from too slow a pace. And yeah,, thats about it!

Post if your interested and maybe hit me up with some ideas!

--
Plot #1;;

While hiccup and the gang are busy discovering the eastenr reaches of the archipelago thanks to the discovery of the dragon eye, another group of riders have been trained and chosen to be a part of the Rider's Vanguard. Their task is to head to the west, set up a base of operations, and begin exploring, mapping, and discovering new dragons! And perhaps even discover and ancient mystery...

Plot #2;;

About 30 years after the epilogue of the hidden world, a group of teenagers embark on a coming-of-age ceremony that involves spending a week surviving at sea on a boat. However, things quickly go wrong when they get sucked into a musterious clusted of rocks-- and wake up in the ruins of their ship within the hidden world. They befriend dragons and escape back outside. But perhaps these aren't the only dragons that have come back... and is the world really ready for their return?

I have never seen plot 2 before, so that is the one to interest me the most. However, I do believe that I would love to participate in either plot.

Will light fury and nightlight dragons be available companions?

Hello! Thanks for the interest, both of you!

As far as light furies/night lights go, im much more willing to allow light furies (although probably only one, as theyre still rare) and only MAYBE on nightlights if we go with a post-hidden world plot

Plot one sounds interesting. I loved Race to the Edge. Have yet to see Hidden World still, which sucks, so I don't think I would do great at Plot 2

Honestly, it the only thing u gotta know about the hidden world for the second one is,, basically that it exists. So hopefully it wouldnt be too difficult to grasp, but nonethless, welcome!

I am currently trying to think of something new, perhaps merging some idea, but i will likely lad on using plot 1, and perhaps shift around the timing of it or something like that. Havent fully decided yet

Hello everyone! Sorry for the absence there. I've been helping a friend with their movie. But! I should be able to really hunker down and start working on this this week.

For now, does anyone have any suggestions for plot? Obviously ive got some of mine own ideas, but if anyone has anything, im all ears!

To be honest, I've not seen anything but bits and pieces of the Race to the Edge series, so I'm not too sure what to propose for plot ideas in this regard. However, I think that as long as it involves exploring new areas, then I will be pretty happy! ^33^

I do have a couple character ideas kicking around in my head though, so on that front I think I am fairly prepared. ^3^

The plot of Race to The Edge is fine with me! As long as we don’t spend too long actually finding a place to settle in. Dealing with dragon-hunting, aiding the local dragons, stuff like that.

Cool, cool. Because i already tried to that once, i actually have everything for it already made. So once i do a few edits to it, i should be able to have it up. Expect a CS pretty soon, then!

Here's the CS!

in terms of the start of the rp, i have an island premade be used as a headquarters already, OR we could find/create an island at the start. its whichever y'all prefer!

Working on my CS now. May I please request to use a light fury?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back