• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom small group peter pan (2003) rp

rorschach

super groovy, man
This interest check is closed!

. . .

The Darling children and Lost Boys have gone. Home Underground is empty and the Neverwood is quiet once more. Pan is alone. Though Peter wanders the woods and sits long on the rocks of Mermaid Lagoon, he is seldom seen otherwise. He spends less and less time in the company of others, with the natives and fairies of Never Land. Years pass in isolation and the magic of this place leaves him. The residents of Never Land see something they never thought possible. They see Peter grow up.

A decade goes by without disturbance. The ghastly looking Jolly Roger sits at sea without captain, Pixie Hollow hums softly in the wood, and others live peacefully on the island. When the tides turn, they do so softly. Danger floats in like a breeze and hangs heavy in the air like fog. When Peter re-emerges as a young man, it's a welcomed surprise by many, one which soon turns sour. The man who stands before them is no more than a stranger, cold and distant.

Long defeated, Captain Hook's claim on the Jolly Roger is over. In his stead, Peter takes helm as its new captain. He promises his crew redemption and a way to leave this land for good. In exchange, he needs only their loyalty. A deal is struck and the skies only darken. The youth and magic of Never Land is at its weakest. Under Peter's order, the pirates raid Pixie Hollow, looking for that which can send them home... pixie dust. It is a lost cause which yields only pain for, without magic, pixie dust and its power means nothing.

Fearful of Peter and for the future of Never Land, Tinker Bell and a small band of fairies leave in search of help, of someone who might be able to reach through or defeat this new threat. She calls on the help of people most revered in Never Land, those people only now heard in legends. Of Wendy, The Lost Boys, John and Michael Darling…

Only time will tell if they succeed.

. . .
This rp is a darker continuation of the 2003 movie. Set thirteen years later in 1917, this rp features the same characters now in their mid or late twenties. This rp is very strictly centered around the Darling children, the Lost Boys, and Peter Pan. You can make other characters but the focus should mostly stay centered on these few. Due to us not really knowing what happened after the movie, their stories are ours to mold for this rp. Thus, if you claim a character, don't hesitate to make that role your own! Not every person needs claimed. In fact, if we have a smaller group join Tink in traveling back to Never Land, that might make more sense given everyone's responsibilities at home. They might have families to look after, new names, jobs, etc. The available characters are as mentioned:

A strike indicates a character that has already been claimed by another member.

Peter Pan
Wendy Darling

John Darling
Michael Darling
Tinkerbell
Slightly
Tootles
Curly
Nibs
Twin 1
Twin 2

This will be a small group rp. We're only really looking for three or four members. If you do decide to join, please be invested in your stay. I understand rl gets in the way, but please make an effort to contribute to the development of plots and characters. This will also be a relatively detailed rp, semi-advanced to advanced. I'm a strong believer of quality over quantity but would like to see some description in each post. If you're interested and would like to hear more, please comment down below with questions, concerns, or suggestions! We'd love to hear them.

Current Members: rorschach, haleymikk

Last edited:
Oh, man. I feel like that was really formal. haha.
I'm totally ready to plan, my dudes. I've got to leave for the night but I'll be back tomorrow if anyone wants to chat then!

I am potentially interested in playing as Tinkerbell! I do love this movie

Got out of class way late last night, sorry.

Hey. Hello! I'm glad you guys are interested. ^_^ I'm working on a starter right now and am totally ready to plan, answer questions, and hear some wicked good ideas if you guys have any. I am new to the site so I'm not sure if things are done differently here. It's also been ages since I started a group roleplay but we'll work through this, I promise. haha.

apolla apolla If you'd like to play Tink, that's cool!

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Were there any characters you'd be interested in writing for?

Got out of class way late last night, sorry.

Hey. Hello! I'm glad you guys are interested. ^_^ I'm working on a starter right now and am totally ready to plan, answer questions, and hear some wicked good ideas if you guys have any. I am new to the site so I'm not sure if things are done differently here. It's also been ages since I started a group roleplay but we'll work through this, I promise. haha.

apolla apolla If you'd like to play Tink, that's cool!

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Were there any characters you'd be interested in writing for?

Possibly one of the twins, but I don't really have a preference, since I didn't actually recognize most of the names ^^"

That's fine. I know the movie didn't really give you a whole lot to gone on. But that does give you plenty of room to develop your own personality! That's always fun.

The twins were pretty young when they were apart of the Lost Boys. I don't know if thirteen years is enough time to forgot a lot of their adventures on Never Land but they'd probably remember the least out of everyone that visited there and left. I can give you a short description of the other Lost Boys if that helps you any.

Slightly: Slightly was the Lost Boy who proclaimed he was the only one who knew most about home and the lifestyles of adults. He often made absurd assumptions that were just so untrue, but innocent and good-natured. He was the one who knew everything always.
Tootles: He's claimed by haleymikk but was the one with best aim when it came to a bow and arrow. He was actually the Lost Boy who shot the Wendy Bird out of the sky.
Curly: Was the strategist. He strategized. lol.
Nibs: He was a Lost Boy. I honestly don't know much else about him.
The Twins: Were. Also... Lost Boys. I think they had a habit of saying stuff together? I dunno.

Anyways, I hope that helped.

That's fine. I know the movie didn't really give you a whole lot to gone on. But that does give you plenty of room to develop your own personality! That's always fun.

The twins were pretty young when they were apart of the Lost Boys. I don't know if ten years is enough time to forgot a lot of their adventures on Never Land but they'd probably remember the least out of everyone that visited there and left. I can give you a short description of the other Lost Boys if that helps you any.

Slightly: Slightly was the Lost Boy who proclaimed he was the only one who knew most about home and the lifestyles of adults. He often made absurd assumptions that were just so untrue, but innocent and good-natured. He was the one who knew everything always.
Tootles: He's claimed by haleymikk but was the one with best aim when it came to a bow and arrow. He was actually the Lost Boy who shot the Wendy Bird out of the sky.
Curly: Was the strategist. He strategized. lol.
Nibs: He was a Lost Boy. I honestly don't know much else about him.
The Twins: Were. Also... Lost Boys. I think they had a habit of saying stuff together? I dunno.

Anyways, I hope that helped.

That did! Thank you! Still think I'd go with one of the twins XD

That's cool! Sounds great. I've got to hop off for the night but, hey, I've a three day weekend coming up so I hope I can talk to you guys then. I've got a few ideas for a starter so I'll gather my thoughts on that and post them when I've got the time. In the meantime, if you guys wanted to share your character/plot ideas, I'd love to read them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back