• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Small Fandom Search MxF

cutechee

Hiyah everyone I'm Chee :D  I'm 22 years old and have been roleplaying for 8 years now. Recently the urge to write has struck me again and I'm on the search for roleplay partners once more ^_^  

I have a lot of free time on my hands, so I most likely will be able to get more than one reply to you a day. If you can't yourself don't dispair!! I know life can be hectic and I completely understand!! ^_^

As far as writing goes, I usally mirror what my partner gives me, or will write more if I'm feeling inspired!!

Fandoms are my favourite thing to roleplay, and I enjoy doing cannonxoc roleplays. I have so much fun writing cannons for other people's OC's and because of this I will always double with you ^_^

Below is a list of the fandoms I am into, when it comes to cannons I'm super felixable and can play just about anyone. So don't be afraid to ask ^_^

Naruto (( I'm legit craving this all the time xD  ))

Star Wars

Guardians Of The Galaxy

Dr Strange

It's quite a small list I know ^^; If you're interested either comment below or PM me ^_^

I'd be interested in Star Wars though I tend to only do Canon x Canon if that's okay? I play Poe Dameron and Luke Skywalker (episode 4/5/6 era Luke)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back