• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Slow Hands (A Partner Search for Romance)

HNTR

Hello! Call me Ellie. I’m 23 and use She/They pronouns. Like the title suggests, I’m mostly looking for romantic plots. It doesn’t have to be the main focus, I think other genres are great too - action, mystery, fantasy, sci-fi/dystopia. I’m an easy partner and am no stranger to ghosting. I write probably at a lazy-lit level, a few paragraphs but with still enough description and dialogue. I like OOC chats and don’t mind sharing mood boards, playlists, and etc. with my partner. I tend to get easily invested in characters and will probably send you some inspo when I see it. Thanks for reading!

Plot Ideas:
- Muse A runs a souvenir shop on the boardwalk and hires new staff every summer; Muse B (and friends) moves into the summer house above the shop and starts working at the shop to pay rent.
- Muse A and Muse B duck into a warm, dry coffee shop, taking refuge from an intense storm. Despite being strangers, Muse B offers Muse A a stack of napkins to help them get dry.
- Muse A is sitting at a table by the window, waiting for their blind date to arrive. An hour goes by and they realize that they’ve been stood up. Coincidentally, Muse B has also been stood up but they haven’t been waiting as long as Muse A. Feeling compassionate, Muse B invites Muse A to sit with them.
- Muse A and Muse B are friends who live a considerable distance from one another. They were quite close growing up and they have remained good friends into adulthood. Despite family and friends swearing that they would make the perfect couple, Muse A and Muse B have never been anything more than friends. And they’re perfectly content that way. Every February 14th, they reunite and spend the day together from sunrise to sun down, sparing one another from the romantic stuff that they’d both rather avoid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back