• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Slightly Vague Roleplay Concepts [GONE WRONG] [ALMOST DIED]

BDark

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Type(s)
So I've got several ideas for roleplays.

1. Set in a more modern setting than the other roleplays, this one takes place on(in?) an island in the Caribbean that doesn't appear on maps or radar. The island is like Isla Nublar in that most of it is fenced off, but part of it is built into a small town for those that work there. The creatures housed are GMOs; humans genetically crossed with animals. They are observed and created by scientists who live on the island. Players will play both the scientists and the creatures; there should be at least one creature and one scientist/person, but every two creatures a scientist is required and vice versa.

2. This is a more Guardians of The Galaxy-esque roleplay. Set in a massive spacecraft that houses possibly thousands of creatures, this one focuses more on the centre of the spacecraft, where there's an arena in which 'Gladiators' fight. Gladiators are people from various planets kidnapped by the Hunters; mercenaries who work for the Mothercraft. This roleplay is where the scum of the galaxy meet.

3. Our casual-ass cyberpunk roleplay with super powers and genetic modification; evil companies, robbing, villains, good guys, bad guys... Name it, this one's got it... Also probably the least based/most plotless of the three.

What do y'all think? I'm actually quite excited for the first and second ones. The third one is more of a common concept that I'd like to do some time; though preferably with the help of somebody else.

I'll make an interest check a lot later. Think a week or so from now; hopefully less.

Mmhm, that second one is looking extra Szechuan Sauce.

I've got just the character for it too.

Since I'll be home this Thursday, hopefully, I'll start then... Or might start much earlier than that. One thing granted: I'll have it by the end of this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back