• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy SliceThePi's Partner Search (Always open!)

SliceThePi

caked in resin and vile to behold
Howdy! A little about me:
I'm an 18-year-old guy majoring in software engineering at UT Dallas. I enjoy making music (I'm Smyall) and I have tons of experience with coding. I play Overwatch (Junk/Zen main) and Minecraft (at work, I teach kids to code through Minecraft modding).

Anyways, it's been a while since I last roleplayed, and I want to get back into it. I enjoy both romantic and non-romantic plots, and I prefer fantasy, steampunk, and sci-fi settings. For romantic stuff, I enjoy MxF if I'm the guy, or FxAnyone if I'm the girl.

So yeah, just hit me up if you want to RP! As long as you seem like you'd be fun to RP with, I'm pretty much down for anything.

My current characters:

Here's a link to Vana's character description: Ka Vana (I originally had the wrong link. I made her for a friend but she didn't end up using Vana, so I took her back lol)

For a potential plot starter, Vana might try and pickpocket your character and get caught in the act.

Here's a link to Akka's character description: Akka Chakm

Last edited:
Howdy! Normally I would message you directly, but I thought I'd do my part to make you look at very least semi-popular. Or something. I try.
Anyway, I was wondering if you'd be up for something a bit less fantasy, and a bit more laser-y. A Star Wars plot that I've had boiling for a while with no one to share it with. I'll happily explain more if you're interested.

On another note, your music is pretty rad! I'm not usually a fan of the type, but I must say Shadowstep was quite the joy to listen to. Reminded me of some of those old Spook-but-not-Spook Gameboy titles. Nostalgia, man.

I'm a big fan of sci-fi, post apocalyptic, and horror genres. Fantasy can be mixed in as well!

I can't PM yet but I do have a discord where you can add me Vanessa#5917

I love custom plots but I also don't mind fandoms! Have a lovely night. :)

Howdy! Normally I would message you directly, but I thought I'd do my part to make you look at very least semi-popular. Or something. I try.
Anyway, I was wondering if you'd be up for something a bit less fantasy, and a bit more laser-y. A Star Wars plot that I've had boiling for a while with no one to share it with. I'll happily explain more if you're interested.

On another note, your music is pretty rad! I'm not usually a fan of the type, but I must say Shadowstep was quite the joy to listen to. Reminded me of some of those old Spook-but-not-Spook Gameboy titles. Nostalgia, man.
Oh, sounds cool! I'll shoot you a DM. And thanks!
notes are my country, music is my city

I'm a big fan of sci-fi, post apocalyptic, and horror genres. Fantasy can be mixed in as well!

I can't PM yet but I do have a discord where you can add me Vanessa#5917

I love custom plots but I also don't mind fandoms! Have a lovely night. :)
Cool, I'll add ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back