• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Slice of Life Rp

Like-A-Moss

Little Lady
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all! I'm Lex, and am looking for a super fun, romantic, simple Slice of Life roleplay. I'd like the romance to build-up, but other than that I have very little plot, or any at all. Maybe they eventually have kids? I don't know. I do prefer MxF, and am willing to play both male and female, although I would prefer to be female as I've done very little male characters haha

About me!
I'm 19
I'm super laid back
Uuh, yea I don't know haha

I will only do romance with someone who is over 18

How much activity and/or literacy are you looking at overall?
Any activity is great, I understand that there's life outside of RpNation hahaha. And I'm pretty good with any literacy, I just prefer good spelling. And I don't mind like a paragraph response, just not one-liners. My own are usually around 2 paragraphs

Okay cool! Yeah, I've been writing novels for eight years and have decent-ish hopes for literacy, so I get really annoyed with one-liners and usually quit if that's the majority.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back